- Find tickets from 11 dollars to New Jersey Devils at Ottawa Senators on Monday January 27 at 7:30 pm at Canadian Tire Centre in Kanata, Canada
- Find tickets from 9 dollars to Nashville Predators at New Jersey Devils on Thursday January 30 at 7:30 pm at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ
- Find tickets from 49 dollars to Dallas Stars at New Jersey Devils on Saturday February 1 at 7:00 pm at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ
- Find tickets from 8 dollars to Montreal Canadiens at New Jersey Devils on Tuesday February 4 at 7:00 pm at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ
- Find tickets from 31 dollars to New Jersey Devils at Philadelphia Flyers on Thursday February 6 at 7:00 pm at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to Los Angeles Kings at New Jersey Devils on Saturday February 8 at 7:00 pm at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ
- Find tickets from 7 dollars to Florida Panthers at New Jersey Devils on Tuesday February 11 at 7:00 pm at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ
- Find tickets from 7 dollars to Detroit Red Wings at New Jersey Devils on Thursday February 13 at 7:00 pm at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to New Jersey Devils at Carolina Hurricanes on Friday February 14 at 7:30 pm at PNC Arena in Raleigh, NC
- Find tickets from 16 dollars to Columbus Blue Jackets at New Jersey Devils on Sunday February 16 at 6:00 pm at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ
- Find tickets from 27 dollars to New Jersey Devils at St. Louis Blues on Tuesday February 18 at 7:00 pm at Enterprise Center in Saint Louis, MO
- Find tickets from 7 dollars to San Jose Sharks at New Jersey Devils on Thursday February 20 at 7:00 pm at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ
- Find tickets from 29 dollars to Washington Capitals at New Jersey Devils on Saturday February 22 at 1:00 pm at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ
- Find tickets from 10 dollars to New Jersey Devils at Detroit Red Wings on Tuesday February 25 at 7:30 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 16 dollars to New Jersey Devils at San Jose Sharks on Thursday February 27 at 7:30 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 18 dollars to New Jersey Devils at Los Angeles Kings on Saturday February 29 at 1:00 pm at Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 17 dollars to New Jersey Devils at Anaheim Ducks on Sunday March 1 at 5:00 pm at Honda Center in Anaheim, CA
- Find tickets from 73 dollars to New Jersey Devils at Vegas Golden Knights on Tuesday March 3 at 7:00 pm at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 13 dollars to St. Louis Blues at New Jersey Devils on Friday March 6 at 7:00 pm at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ
- Find tickets from 81 dollars to New Jersey Devils at New York Rangers on Saturday March 7 at 7:00 pm at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 24 dollars to Pittsburgh Penguins at New Jersey Devils on Tuesday March 10 at 7:00 pm at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ
- Find tickets from 10 dollars to Carolina Hurricanes at New Jersey Devils on Thursday March 12 at 7:00 pm at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ
- Find tickets from 14 dollars to New Jersey Devils at Florida Panthers on Saturday March 14 at 7:00 pm at BB&T Center in Sunrise, FL
- Find tickets from 27 dollars to New Jersey Devils at Tampa Bay Lightning on Sunday March 15 at 5:00 pm at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 72 dollars to New Jersey Devils at Toronto Maple Leafs on Tuesday March 17 at 7:00 pm at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada
New Jersey Devils Details
It was a long road to success for the New Jersey Devils. The franchise got its start as the Kansas City Scouts in 1974. The Scouts lasted just two seasons and won only 27 times in 160 games (their record also included 23 ties). After the 1975-76 season, the Scouts relocated to Denver and became the Colorado Rockies.
Things didn’t go much better in Colorado, although the franchise did qualify for the Stanley Cup Playoffs for the first time in 1978 (they won only 19 games, but they played in a weak division and had 21 ties). They were swept by the Philadelphia Flyers in the first round. The team relocated to New Jersey after the 1981-82 season.
Even in New Jersey, it took a while for the team to get things going. After his Edmonton Oilers blew out the Devils in a 13-4 win, Wayne Gretzky harshly criticized the team, saying “It’s time they got their act together. They’re ruining the whole league. They’d better stop running a Mickey Mouse organization and put somebody on the ice.”
The Devils got their act together not long after Gretzky’s comments. By 1993-94, GM Lou Lamoriello had quite a few guys to put out there, include future hall of famers Scott Stevens, Scott Niedermayer, and Martin Brodeur. Those three players would form the core of the Devils for years to come. Brodeur was one of the best goaltenders to ever play, and he thrived behind the stifling defense of players like Stevens and Niedermeyer and the defensive system of coach Jacques Lemaire. The Devils were suddenly one of the most difficult teams to play against. They won the Stanley Cup for the first time in 1995. It didn’t take them a long time to win it again, either: the Devils won the Cup again in 2000 and for a third time in 2003, finalizing their legacy as one of the most fearsome teams of the late 90s and early 2000s.
Frequently Asked Questions About Devils Games and Devils Tickets
How much are New Jersey Devils tickets?
Devils ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Devils tickets can be found for as low as $17.00, with an average price of $76.00.
How to get cheap Devils tickets?
If you’re looking for cheap Devils tickets, tickets can be found for as low as $17.00. Additionally, once you click on your preferred event date, use the “sort by price” button located in the top left hand corner of the event page to sort all available Devils tickets by cheapest tickets available.
Where do New Jersey Devils play?
The Devils home games are played at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ.
Do I need to print my Devils tickets?
Print-at-home tickets are no longer an option for NHL games. New Jersey Devils are exclusively using mobile ticket entry to all games.
Does my child need a ticket for a Devils game?
Each NHL team has their own child ticket policy. Some teams have age requirements and others have restrictions on height. The Devils policy states all children under 2 are free.
How to Buy Devils Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Devils Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Devils tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Devils tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Devils tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Devils tickets.
New Jersey Devils Top Matchups
New Jersey Devils Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
December 8, 2017
The Best NHL Goalie Fights of All Time
While most sports are doing all they can to tone down the violence, the NHL is still going strong and allowing it’s players to throw down once in a while. Although it may be the norm to see players exchange some blows from time to time, it's a bit more rare when the goalies start…
June 23, 2017
Predicting the First 5 NHL Entry Draft Picks
With the 2017 NHL Entry Draft kicking off tonight in Chicago, another year of young, hungry prospects will hope to hear their names called and climb up the ranks of professional hockey. As it happens every year, NHL pundits spend month after month evaluating the next crop of potential draft picks, predicting who will get…
April 8, 2013
NHL Stanley Cup Matchups Still Uncertain
NHL Tickets NHL Games of the Week 2013 NHL Second Half Highlights NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Most NHL teams have less than 10 games remaining on their shortened 2013 regular season schedule, and the final month is setup to be a whirlwind for teams in both conferences as the finish line approaches. A busy trade…