- Find tickets from 106 dollars to New Jersey Devils at New York Rangers on Saturday February 23 at 1:00 pm at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 10 dollars to Montreal Canadiens at New Jersey Devils on Monday February 25 at 7:00 pm at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ
- Find tickets from 11 dollars to Calgary Flames at New Jersey Devils on Wednesday February 27 at 7:00 pm at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ
- Find tickets from 30 dollars to Philadelphia Flyers at New Jersey Devils on Friday March 1 at 7:00 pm at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ
- Find tickets from 107 dollars to New Jersey Devils at Boston Bruins on Saturday March 2 at 7:00 pm at TD Garden in Boston, MA
- Find tickets from 10 dollars to Columbus Blue Jackets at New Jersey Devils on Tuesday March 5 at 7:00 pm at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ
- Find tickets from 53 dollars to New Jersey Devils at Washington Capitals on Friday March 8 at 7:00 pm at Capital One Arena in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 111 dollars to New Jersey Devils at New York Rangers on Saturday March 9 at 7:00 pm at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 20 dollars to New Jersey Devils at Calgary Flames on Tuesday March 12 at 7:00 pm at Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Canada
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to New Jersey Devils at Edmonton Oilers on Wednesday March 13 at 7:30 pm at Rogers Place in Edmonton, Canada
- Find tickets from 30 dollars to New Jersey Devils at Vancouver Canucks on Friday March 15 at 7:00 pm at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets from 32 dollars to New Jersey Devils at Colorado Avalanche on Sunday March 17 at 1:00 pm at Pepsi Center in Denver, CO
- Find tickets from 18 dollars to Washington Capitals at New Jersey Devils on Tuesday March 19 at 7:30 pm at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to Boston Bruins at New Jersey Devils on Thursday March 21 at 7:00 pm at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ
- Find tickets from 27 dollars to Arizona Coyotes at New Jersey Devils on Saturday March 23 at 1:00 pm at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to Buffalo Sabres at New Jersey Devils on Monday March 25 at 7:00 pm at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ
- Find tickets from 24 dollars to New Jersey Devils at Detroit Red Wings on Friday March 29 at 7:30 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 21 dollars to St. Louis Blues at New Jersey Devils on Saturday March 30 at 7:00 pm at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ
- Find tickets from 60 dollars to New York Rangers at New Jersey Devils on Monday April 1 at 7:00 pm at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to New Jersey Devils at Carolina Hurricanes on Thursday April 4 at 7:00 pm at PNC Arena in Raleigh, NC
- Find tickets from 19 dollars to New Jersey Devils at Florida Panthers on Saturday April 6 at 7:00 pm at BB&T Center in Sunrise, FL
The fans have spoken
"Easy process, best price, lowest fees, and good seats!"
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Great prices and fast delivery on my tickets."
New Jersey Devils Details
It was a long road to success for the New Jersey Devils. The franchise got its start as the Kansas City Scouts in 1974. The Scouts lasted just two seasons and won only 27 times in 160 games (their record also included 23 ties). After the 1975-76 season, the Scouts relocated to Denver and became the Colorado Rockies.
Things didn’t go much better in Colorado, although the franchise did qualify for the Stanley Cup Playoffs for the first time in 1978 (they won only 19 games, but they played in a weak division and had 21 ties). They were swept by the Philadelphia Flyers in the first round. The team relocated to New Jersey after the 1981-82 season.
Even in New Jersey, it took a while for the team to get things going. After his Edmonton Oilers blew out the Devils in a 13-4 win, Wayne Gretzky harshly criticized the team, saying “It’s time they got their act together. They’re ruining the whole league. They’d better stop running a Mickey Mouse organization and put somebody on the ice.”
The Devils got their act together not long after Gretzky’s comments. By 1993-94, GM Lou Lamoriello had quite a few guys to put out there, include future hall of famers Scott Stevens, Scott Niedermayer, and Martin Brodeur. Those three players would form the core of the Devils for years to come. Brodeur was one of the best goaltenders to ever play, and he thrived behind the stifling defense of players like Stevens and Niedermeyer and the defensive system of coach Jacques Lemaire. The Devils were suddenly one of the most difficult teams to play against. They won the Stanley Cup for the first time in 1995. It didn’t take them a long time to win it again, either: the Devils won the Cup again in 2000 and for a third time in 2003, finalizing their legacy as one of the most fearsome teams of the late 90s and early 2000s.
How to purchase New Jersey Devils tickets
SeatGeek is hands down the easiest way to find and buy New Jersey Devils tickets all season long.
- Explore the above list of Devils] games to find the perfect game and date. When you've decided on the event, the green button on the right side of the screen will take you to a display of all available tickets for that game.
- On the next screen, view all available tickets for the event. Using the filters at the bottom, tickets can be sorted by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks listings by value. Our interactive maps help fans find the perfect seat, and previews of the view from each section take the guesswork out of the buying process.
- Once you find the right ticket, click on the listing and you will be taken to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Your order will now be processed, and SeatGeek will deliver your tickets as soon as possible.
When do Devils playoff tickets go on sale?
Should the Devils make the playoffs, tickets will likely go on sale in April. If you'd like alerts on Devils playoff tickets, sign up for a SeatGeek account.
New Jersey Devils schedule
The Devils open the 2018-19 season against the Edmonton Oilers at the Scandinavium in Sweden on October 6, 2018. The Devils play their first real home game against the Washington Capitals on October 11. They face the New York Rangers in their last home game on April 1, 2019 and end the season on the road against the Florida Panthers on April 6.
How much do Devils tickets cost?
The Devils play at Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. The average resale price for a ticket to a Devils game is $75. Please keep in mind that this price is an average, and that tickets may be available at a wide variety of price points.
When do the Devils play the Flyers?
The Devils and Flyers have faced each other in multiple playoff series, and this old rivalry has been heating up again as both teams fight to make the playoffs in the Metropolitan Division.
The Devils and Flyers play in New Jersey on January 12 and March 1, 2019. The Devils will make the trip across the Walt Whitman Bridge to play the Flyers on October 20 and November 15, 2018.
New Jersey Devils Top Matchups
The New Jersey Devils have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Devils vs. Hurricanes Tickets
- Devils vs. Blue Jackets Tickets
- Devils vs. Islanders Tickets
- Devils vs. Rangers Tickets
- Devils vs. Flyers Tickets
- Devils vs. Penguins Tickets
- Devils vs. Capitals Tickets
- Devils vs. Bruins Tickets
- Devils vs. Sabres Tickets
- Devils vs. Red Wings Tickets
- Devils vs. Panthers Tickets
- Devils vs. Canadiens Tickets
- Devils vs. Senators Tickets
- Devils vs. Lightning Tickets
- Devils vs. Maple Leafs Tickets
December 8, 2017
The Best NHL Goalie Fights of All Time
While most sports are doing all they can to tone down the violence, the NHL is still going strong and allowing it’s players to throw down once in a while. Although it may be the norm to see players exchange some blows from time to time, it's a bit more rare when the goalies start…
June 23, 2017
Predicting the First 5 NHL Entry Draft Picks
With the 2017 NHL Entry Draft kicking off tonight in Chicago, another year of young, hungry prospects will hope to hear their names called and climb up the ranks of professional hockey. As it happens every year, NHL pundits spend month after month evaluating the next crop of potential draft picks, predicting who will get…
April 8, 2013
NHL Stanley Cup Matchups Still Uncertain
NHL Tickets NHL Games of the Week 2013 NHL Second Half Highlights NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Most NHL teams have less than 10 games remaining on their shortened 2013 regular season schedule, and the final month is setup to be a whirlwind for teams in both conferences as the finish line approaches. A busy trade…