- Find tickets from 12 dollars to New York City FC at FC Dallas on Sunday September 22 at 5:00 pm at Toyota Stadium in Frisco, TX
- Find tickets from 11 dollars to Atlanta United FC at New York City FC on Wednesday September 25 at 7:00 pm at Yankee Stadium in Bronx, NY
- Find tickets from 24 dollars to New York City FC at New England Revolution on Sunday September 29 at 5:00 pm at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
- Find tickets from 23 dollars to New York City FC at Philadelphia Union on Sunday October 6 at 4:00 pm at Talen Energy Stadium in Chester, PA
- Find tickets to TBD at New York City FC: Eastern Conference Round 1 on Friday October 18 at 1:00 pm at Yankee Stadium in Bronx, NY
- Find tickets to TBD at New York City FC: Eastern Conference Semifinals on Thursday October 24 at 1:00 pm at Yankee Stadium in Bronx, NY
- Find tickets to TBD at New York City FC: Eastern Conference Finals on Thursday October 31 at 1:00 pm at Yankee Stadium in Bronx, NY
- Find tickets to TBD at New York City FC: MLS Cup on Sunday November 10 at 1:00 pm at Yankee Stadium in Bronx, NY
The fans have spoken
"Cheaper than other sites! Easy to use."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
"Quick and easy compared to the other ticket sites."
New York City FC Details
New York City FC entered Major League Soccer as the league’s 20th club, an expansion side that made its on-field debut in the 2015 season. City Football Group, which also owns and operates Manchester City Football Club in England’s Premier League, is a principal investor in New York City FC and owns 80 percent of the club, with the remaining 20 percent belonging to Yankee Global Enterprises (the company that owns the New York Yankees). The total expansion fee for the club, split between the two investors, was $100 million.
New York City FC plays its home matches in the Bronx at Yankee Stadium, and in 2016, was valued by Forbes at $285 million – making the relatively young club one of MLS’ most valuable franchises. Manchester City’s fingerprints are all over New York City FC, as the club’s first head coach Jason Kreis spent time with the England-based owners to learn the infrastructure and “ways of the club” before the MLS team officially launched.
The global appeal of Manchester City has also helped New York City FC attract top talent, including the likes of David Villa as its first-ever designated player signing, then followed by English legend Frank Lampard as the club’s second DP signing. New York City FC then inked Italian playmaking wizard Andrea Pirlo by the middle of its inaugural season, signaling that the league’s newest club meant business and was in it to win it.
New York City still sports the iconic sky blue of Manchester City in its color palette, complemented by navy blue of the Yankees and orange, the latter color representing New York City’s rich Dutch culture and history.
How to buy New York City FC tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy New York City FC tickets.
- Browse the above listings of New York City FC games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your New York City FC tickets.
How much do NYCFC tickets cost?
On average, resale tickets to NYCFC matches go for $37.
New York City FC Top Matchups
New York City FC Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
September 27, 2017
MLS Playoffs 2017: Preview, Predictions & Players to Watch
Major League Soccer’s regular season is a grueling undertaking for the 22 teams scattered across the United States and Canada. The 2017 campaign started back on March 3, and is set to run through the end of October, with the playoffs starting on October 25. At this point in the season, the elite teams throughout…
August 7, 2017
The 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In Sports
Some of the most elaborate and impressive architecture in the nation belongs to sports stadiums, however with great architecture and huge seating capacities comes a large price tag. Here's a look at the top ten most expensive stadiums in the U.S., each with a price tag of one billion dollars or more. 10. Barclays Center,…