- Find tickets from 33 dollars to New York Red Bulls at D.C. United on Wednesday August 21 at 8:00 pm at Audi Field in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 24 dollars to New York Red Bulls at New York City FC on Saturday August 24 at 7:00 pm at Yankee Stadium in Bronx, NY
- Find tickets from 16 dollars to Colorado Rapids at New York Red Bulls on Saturday August 31 at 7:00 pm at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, NJ
- Find tickets from 17 dollars to New York Red Bulls at Seattle Sounders FC on Sunday September 15 at 12:30 pm at CenturyLink Field in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 16 dollars to New York Red Bulls at Saint Louis FC on Wednesday September 18 at 7:00 pm at Toyota Stadium in Fenton, MO
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to New York Red Bulls at Portland Timbers on Wednesday September 18 at 7:30 pm at Providence Park in Portland, OR
- Find tickets from 17 dollars to Philadelphia Union at New York Red Bulls on Sunday September 22 at 6:00 pm at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, NJ
- Find tickets from 23 dollars to D.C. United at New York Red Bulls on Sunday September 29 at 5:00 pm at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, NJ
- Find tickets from 14 dollars to New York Red Bulls at Montreal Impact on Sunday October 6 at 4:00 pm at Saputo Stadium in Montreal, Canada
The fans have spoken
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
"Quick and easy compared to the other ticket sites."
"Easy to pick seats, everything was smooth, would definitely purchase from SeatGeek again!"
New York Red Bulls Details
The New York Red Bulls began play as a Major League Soccer charter club, once known as the New York/New Jersey MetroStars before the franchise was sold to Red Bull (and thus rebranded to its current identity) in 2006. The MetroStars entered the league with lofty expectations being New York’s only MLS club at the time, and had star power with the likes of Tab Ramos, Tony Meola, Juninho, and Carlos Valderrama – but it never quite came together on the field despite buzz and hype around the team. When Red Bull took over the club in 2006, the energy drink giant changed just about everything with the team and ushered in a new era of branding, payroll, and a soccer-specific stadium that would come a few years later.
First known as “Red Bull New York” and then later as “New York Red Bulls,” the club moved into Red Bull Arena – built across the Hudson River from New York City in Harrison, N.J., in 2010. The Red Bulls had played home matches for the previous 13 seasons at Giants Stadium in East Rutherford. Since their ownership change and rebrand, the Red Bulls have been one of MLS’ most aggressive clubs in terms of acquiring star power (the likes of Thierry Henry, Sacha Kljestan and Bradley Wright-Phillips have worn the jersey in recent years) and constantly improving its roster. The Red Bulls are multiple-time winners of the MLS Supporters Shield and are accustomed to being near the top of the table in the Eastern Conference, as the club’s management and ownership group have stated numerous times that this is a team with annual championship aspirations and expectations.
How to buy New York Red Bulls tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy New York Red Bulls tickets.
- Browse the above listings of New York Red Bulls games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your New York Red Bulls tickets.
New York Red Bulls Schedule
The 2019 New York Red Bulls regular season begins March 2, 2019 with an away match against Columbus Crew SC. The club’s regular season ends October 6, 2019 with an away match against the Montreal Impact.
How much do New York Red Bulls tickets cost?
Tickets for New York Red Bulls home matches at Red Bull Arena resell for an average of $37, though this can vary depending on the opponent.
Red Bulls and Revolution Rivalry
The New York Red Bulls and New England Revolution have played a spirited rivalry series over the years, and are known as one of each club’s chief rivals. The Red Bulls also play the Hudson River Derby against New York City FC.
New York Red Bulls Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|