- Find tickets from 17 dollars to Philadelphia Union at New York Red Bulls on Sunday September 22 at 6:00 pm at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, NJ
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to D.C. United at New York Red Bulls on Sunday September 29 at 5:00 pm at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, NJ
- Find tickets from 14 dollars to New York Red Bulls at Montreal Impact on Sunday October 6 at 4:00 pm at Saputo Stadium in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets from 121 dollars to TBD at New York Red Bulls: Eastern Conference Round 1 on Saturday October 19 at 1:00 pm at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, NJ
- Find tickets from 181 dollars to TBD at New York Red Bulls: Eastern Conference Finals on Tuesday October 29 at 1:00 pm at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, NJ
- Find tickets from 330 dollars to TBD at New York Red Bulls: MLS Cup on Sunday November 10 at 1:00 pm at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, NJ
The fans have spoken
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
"Quick and easy compared to the other ticket sites."
"Easy to pick seats, everything was smooth, would definitely purchase from SeatGeek again!"
New York Red Bulls Details
The New York Red Bulls began play as a Major League Soccer charter club, once known as the New York/New Jersey MetroStars before the franchise was sold to Red Bull (and thus rebranded to its current identity) in 2006. The MetroStars entered the league with lofty expectations being New York’s only MLS club at the time, and had star power with the likes of Tab Ramos, Tony Meola, Juninho, and Carlos Valderrama – but it never quite came together on the field despite buzz and hype around the team. When Red Bull took over the club in 2006, the energy drink giant changed just about everything with the team and ushered in a new era of branding, payroll, and a soccer-specific stadium that would come a few years later.
First known as “Red Bull New York” and then later as “New York Red Bulls,” the club moved into Red Bull Arena – built across the Hudson River from New York City in Harrison, N.J., in 2010. The Red Bulls had played home matches for the previous 13 seasons at Giants Stadium in East Rutherford. Since their ownership change and rebrand, the Red Bulls have been one of MLS’ most aggressive clubs in terms of acquiring star power (the likes of Thierry Henry, Sacha Kljestan and Bradley Wright-Phillips have worn the jersey in recent years) and constantly improving its roster. The Red Bulls are multiple-time winners of the MLS Supporters Shield and are accustomed to being near the top of the table in the Eastern Conference, as the club’s management and ownership group have stated numerous times that this is a team with annual championship aspirations and expectations.
How to buy New York Red Bulls tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy New York Red Bulls tickets.
- Browse the above listings of New York Red Bulls games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your New York Red Bulls tickets.
How much do New York Red Bulls tickets cost?
Tickets for New York Red Bulls home matches at Red Bull Arena resell for an average of $37, though this can vary depending on the opponent.
New York Red Bulls Top Matchups
New York Red Bulls Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|