- Find tickets to New York Red Bulls at Real Monarchs SLC on Sunday September 26 at 7:00 pm at Zions Bank Stadium in Riverton, UT
- Find tickets to Philadelphia Union at New York Red Bulls on Wednesday September 29 at time to be announced at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, NJ
- Find tickets to New York Red Bulls at FC Cincinnati on Saturday October 2 at 7:30 pm at TQL Stadium in Cincinnati, OH
- Find tickets to Inter Miami CF at New York Red Bulls on Saturday October 9 at 6:00 pm at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, NJ
- Find tickets to New York Red Bulls at Tampa Bay Rowdies on Friday October 15 at 7:30 pm at Al Lang Stadium in St Petersburg, FL
- Find tickets to New York City FC at New York Red Bulls on Sunday October 17 at 1:00 pm at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, NJ
- Find tickets to New York Red Bulls at Columbus Crew SC on Saturday October 23 at 6:00 pm at Lower.com Field in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets to New York Red Bulls at D.C. United on Wednesday October 27 at 7:30 pm at Audi Field in Washington, DC
- Find tickets to CF Montreal at New York Red Bulls on Saturday October 30 at time to be announced at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, NJ
- Find tickets to Atlanta United FC at New York Red Bulls on Wednesday November 3 at time to be announced at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, NJ
- Find tickets to New York Red Bulls at Nashville SC on Sunday November 7 at 2:30 pm at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, TN
SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
The New York Red Bulls began play as a Major League Soccer charter club, once known as the New York/New Jersey MetroStars before the franchise was sold to Red Bull (and thus rebranded to its current identity) in 2006. The MetroStars entered the league with lofty expectations being New York’s only MLS club at the time, and had star power with the likes of Tab Ramos, Tony Meola, Juninho, and Carlos Valderrama – but it never quite came together on the field despite buzz and hype around the team. When Red Bull took over the club in 2006, the energy drink giant changed just about everything with the team and ushered in a new era of branding, payroll, and a soccer-specific stadium that would come a few years later.
First known as “Red Bull New York” and then later as “New York Red Bulls,” the club moved into Red Bull Arena – built across the Hudson River from New York City in Harrison, N.J., in 2010. The Red Bulls had played home matches for the previous 13 seasons at Giants Stadium in East Rutherford. Since their ownership change and rebrand, the Red Bulls have been one of MLS’ most aggressive clubs in terms of acquiring star power (the likes of Thierry Henry, Sacha Kljestan and Bradley Wright-Phillips have worn the jersey in recent years) and constantly improving its roster. The Red Bulls are multiple-time winners of the MLS Supporters Shield and are accustomed to being near the top of the table in the Eastern Conference, as the club’s management and ownership group have stated numerous times that this is a team with annual championship aspirations and expectations.
Frequently Asked Questions About New York Red Bulls Tickets and Games
How much are New York Red Bulls tickets?
New York Red Bulls ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, New York Red Bulls tickets can be found for $35.00, on average.
When do New York Red Bulls tickets go on sale?
Individual New York Red Bulls tickets go on sale in February.
Where do New York Red Bulls play?
The New York Red Bulls home games are played at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, NJ.
Do I need to print my New York Red Bulls tickets?
Print-at-home tickets are being discontinued for MLS games. New York Red Bulls are using mobile ticket entry to all games.
Does my child need a ticket for New York Red Bulls games?
Each MLS team has their own child ticket policy. Some teams have age requirements, others have restrictions on height and some have both. The New York Red Bulls policy states all children under 2 are free.
How long are New York Red Bulls games?
New York Red Bulls matches consist of two 45-minute halves, with a halftime break of 15 minutes.
How to buy New York Red Bulls tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy New York Red Bulls Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of New York Red Bulls tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available New York Red Bulls tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy New York Red Bulls tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your New York Red Bulls tickets.
New York Red Bulls Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|