Northwestern Wildcats Basketball Tickets
SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
When Northwestern won its first-ever NCAA Tournament game in 2017, alumni around the country were happier than most fans of national champions. That’s understandable, as this academic powerhouse has made great athletic strides in recent years.
Basketball at Northwestern dates back to 1901. The Wildcats’ only two Big Ten Conference titles came in 1931 and 1933, and they have since spent most of the time in the bottom half of the conference. In 2017, Northwestern became the last school from one of the Power Five conferences to make its first appearance in the NCAA Tournament.
The Wildcats boast a handful of All-America selections in their history. One of them – Otto Graham (class of 1944) – later became a Hall of Fame quarterback for the Cleveland Browns.
While Northwestern hasn’t been historically successful on the court, its rivalry with Illinois is still heated. The Big Ten thought enough of the matchup that it made Northwestern-Illinois a “protected rivalry” in the conference, allowing for a guaranteed home-and-home series every season.
Home games are played on campus at Welsh-Ryan Arena, whose capacity is cozy at just over 8,000. The building was first used in 1952, and a $110 million renovation was completed before the 2018-19 season. There’s a lot to do in Evanston if you’re planning to hang around before a game, with plenty of shopping and dining options within walking distance of campus. We’d go for deep dish pizza, but won’t tell you what to do.
A tradition unique to Northwestern basketball is the uniforms worn on Senior Day. For the occasion, the seniors get to design their own uniforms for the game at Welsh-Ryan.
Frequently Asked Questions About Northwestern Basketball Tickets
How much are Northwestern basketball tickets?
Northwestern Wildcats basketball ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Northwestern Wildcats tickets can be found for as low as $10.00, with an average price of $33.00 but can vary depending on the opponent.
Where do the Northwestern Wildcats play?
The Northwestern Wildcats basketball team home games are played at Welsh-Ryan Arena on the Northwestern University campus in Evanston, IL.
What conference do the Northwestern Wildcats play in?
The Northwestern Wildcats basketball team represents Northwestern University and competes in the NCAA’s Big Ten.
How to buy Northwestern Wildcats basketball tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Northwestern Wildcats basketball tickets.
- Browse the above listings of School College Basketball tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Northwestern Wildcats basketball tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Northwestern Wildcats basketball tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Northwestern Wildcats basketball tickets.
Other Big Ten Basketball Teams
Northwestern Wildcats Basketball Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
Northwestern Wildcats Basketball Top Matchups
- Northwestern vs. Fairleigh Dickinson
- Northwestern vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers Basketball
- Northwestern vs. Iowa
- Northwestern vs. Rutgers
- Northwestern vs. New Orleans
- Northwestern vs. Purdue
- Northwestern vs. Illinois-Springfield
- Northwestern vs. Michigan
- Northwestern vs. Indiana
- Northwestern vs. Michigan State