- Find tickets from 48 dollars to O.A.R. on Thursday November 14 at 8:00 pm at The Paramount in Huntington, NY
- Find tickets from 81 dollars to O.A.R. on Friday November 15 at 8:00 pm at The Paramount in Huntington, NY
- Find tickets from 41 dollars to O.A.R. on Saturday November 16 at 7:00 pm at The Wellmont Theater in Montclair, NJ
- Find tickets from 47 dollars to O.A.R. on Sunday November 17 at 7:30 pm at Hanover Theatre in Worcester, MA
- Find tickets from 57 dollars to O.A.R. (18+) on Wednesday November 20 at 8:00 pm at Aura in Portland, ME
- Find tickets from 50 dollars to O.A.R. on Thursday November 21 at 8:00 pm at The Rapids Theatre in Niagara Falls, NY
- Find tickets from 53 dollars to O.A.R. (18+) on Wednesday December 4 at 7:30 pm at Vic Theatre in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 49 dollars to O.A.R. on Friday December 6 at 8:00 pm at The Pageant in St. Louis, MO
- Find tickets from 63 dollars to O.A.R. on Saturday December 7 at 8:00 pm at Eagles Ballroom in Milwaukee, WI
- Find tickets from 36 dollars to O.A.R. on Sunday December 8 at 7:00 pm at Royal Oak Music Theatre in Royal Oak, MI
- Find tickets from 60 dollars to O.A.R. on Thursday December 12 at 8:00 pm at Sands Bethlehem Event Center in Bethlehem, PA
- Find tickets from 88 dollars to O.A.R. on Friday December 13 at 8:00 pm at Fox Theater at Foxwoods Resort & Casino in Mashantucket, CT
- Find tickets from 100 dollars to O.A.R. on Saturday December 14 at 8:00 pm at Tropicana Atlantic City in Atlantic City, NJ
Short for “Of A Revolution,” the band known simply as O.A.R. got its start when four high school friends discovered their mutual love for music and writing songs. They went on to attend Ohio State University together, where they met their fifth member and saxophonist, Jerry DePizzo. At first, O.A.R. relied on word-of-mouth to build their audience, and after playing for fraternities and sororities for a few years, their popularity took off. Their third album, Risen, debuted at the number 11 spot on the Billboard 200 chart, leading them to sign with Lava Records.
It was their concert in January of 2006 that propelled them into the spotlight, increasing their online downloads and sales exponentially practically overnight. O.A.R. sold out Madison Square Garden, drawing around 18,000 fans and gaining the attention of the New York Times. O.A.R. credits the New York Times review and their sold-out show with their rising popularity. Fans started downloading and sharing their videos of O.A.R. live in concert, and the band’s popularity soared. By the end of 2006, O.A.R. had sold more than 1.2 million albums over their career.
O.A.R. has built quite a reputation for their philanthropic endeavors during their multiple decades on the music scene. The band has worked with several organizations to benefit their fans and the community. Teaming up with SAIC to raise money for Paralyzed Veterans of America, all proceeds from a digital download of their song “Switched Sky” were donated to the cause. The song itself was another form of outreach O.A.R. used to connect with fans when they held a competition on Twitter, where fans helped co-write “Switched Sky” before it was released for the fundraiser. O.A.R.’s 2014 Summer Tour proceeds went to benefit Habitat for Humanity, and in 2015, the band opened and closed the Special Olympics World Summer Games. In addition to their many partnerships with charitable foundations, they also created the Heard The World Foundation, which supports youth, education, and sustainable programs in the U.S. and internationally.
O.A.R. has an eclectic mix of songs on their setlist, performing tracks from their decades-long career. Fans can expect to hear “Hey Girl,” “Crazy Game of Poker,” and “Shattered” in the setlist. Songs like “This Town,” “Peace” and “Heaven” are also included, along with many more fan favorites.
O.A.R. in Concert
Like many indie and alternative rock bands, O.A.R. is the perfect mix of great musicians and solid vocals in concert. O.A.R. connects with their audience, sharing stories through song and encouraging fans to sing along. They are on stage to have a good time and their energy is contagious. When you see O.A.R. in concert, prepare to be singing long after the lights go down and the stadium empties.
O.A.R. Ticket Prices
The cost of O.A.R. tickets can vary based on a host of factors. Please see below for a look at how O.A.R. ticket prices vary by city, and scroll up on this page to see O.A.R. tour dates and ticket prices for upcoming concerts in your city.
|City||Venue||Average Ticket Price|
O.A.R. Tour Dates
See below for a list of O.A.R. tour dates and locations. For all available tickets and to find shows in your city, scroll to the listings at the top of this page.
Niagara Falls, NY
St. Louis, MO
Royal Oak, MI
July 31, 2019
O.A.R. Announce 'The Mighty Fall' Tour Dates
Use code TBA20BLOG at checkout to save $20 off your purchase of $100 or more! O.A.R. are pretty well always on tour. They were dangerously close to having a gap in their schedule this fall, but don't worry--the workhorse jam band has plugged that space with the newly announced The Mighty Fall tour. O.A.R. are…
August 8, 2014
O.A.R. Says, 'Hey Girl', Reveals New Tour Dates
Jam rock pioneers O.A.R. seem like they’re always on tour, don’t they? Well, not much is changing this fall, as the group has announced plans for a fall tour around the East Coast of United States in support of their latest album, The Rockville LP. They’ll start things off on November 6 at Track 29…