Oakland Raiders Details
Quarterback Derek Carr is the new face of the franchise in Oakland. Carr has a cannon for an arm, and has earned a reputation for making pinpoint throws downfield that elude even the tightest of coverage. It certainly helps that he has one of the league’s best wide receivers at his disposal: Amari Cooper, a burner with a knack for big plays. There’s plenty of ability to be found on the defensive side of the ball in the Bay, and one needs to look no further than linebacker/defensive end Khalil Mack for proof. Tthe hybrid pass rusher has combined his physical skills with a prodigy-like football IQ to turn crushing quarterbacks into an art form.
Since 1966, the Raiders have played in the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, the lone remaining American stadium that hosts both professional football and baseball teams. (Major League Baseball’s Oakland A’s also play there). When it’s pigskin season, the Coliseum is home to a rabid group of black-wearing (and spike-wearing, and chain-rattling…) Raiders fans known as the Black Hole, perhaps the best-known fanbase in all of pro sports. Oakland has won four AFC championships and three Super Bowl titles, most recently in 1983.
How to purchase Oakland Raiders tickets
SeatGeek is hands down the easiest way to find and buy Oakland Raiders tickets all season long.
- Find the right seat, right now. SeatGeek offers the best way to buy Oakland Raiders tickets.
- The list above displays all upcoming Raiders games. Once you find the game you'd like to attend, clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen will take you to a SeatGeek event page, which displays all available tickets.
- On this page, browse available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. The filters at the bottom can sort tickets by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks tickets by value, scoring each listing to tell you exactly how good of a deal you are getting. Explore SeatGeek's best-in-class maps to find your favorite seating section, and use our View From Seat feature to see precisely what your view will look like before buying.
- When you are ready to buy a ticket, click on the listing, and you will be directed to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Upon completion of the information fields, your order will be processed and tickets will be delivered via email or to your mobile device.
When do Raiders playoff tickets go on sale?
NFL playoff tickets typically go on sale in December. To get alerts on Raiders playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for an account.
Oakland Raiders schedule
Browse the listings above to see all upcoming games, and visit the Raiders Schedule page for additional information including game results and record. The regular season starts September 6th, and ends December 30th.
When do the Raiders play the Chargers?
Raiders-Chargers takes place on October 7th in L.A. and November 11th in Oakland. See our Raiders vs. Chargers matchup page for more information.
What is the Oakland Raiders preseason schedule?
The 2018 Raiders preseason is scheduled to begin August 9th and end August 30th.
Oakland Raiders Top Matchups
Every season, the Raiders have a number of exciting matchups. Below are some of their top rivalries.
- Raiders vs. Broncos Tickets
- Raiders vs. Chiefs Tickets
- Raiders vs. Chargers Tickets
- Raiders vs. Seahawks Tickets
- Raiders vs. Rams Tickets
- Raiders vs. Cardinals Tickets
- Raiders vs. 49ers Tickets
- Raiders vs. Bengals Tickets
- Raiders vs. Browns Tickets
- Raiders vs. Steelers Tickets
- Raiders vs. Ravens Tickets