- Find tickets from 55 dollars to Ohio State Buckeyes at Michigan State Spartans Basketball on Sunday February 17 at 1:00 pm at Jack Breslin Student Events Center in East Lansing, MI
- Find tickets from 6 dollars to Northwestern Wildcats at Ohio State Buckeyes Basketball on Wednesday February 20 at 8:30 pm at Schottenstein Center in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 60 dollars to Ohio State Buckeyes at Maryland Terrapins Basketball on Saturday February 23 at 2:00 pm at Xfinity Center in College Park, MD
- Find tickets from 8 dollars to Iowa Hawkeyes at Ohio State Buckeyes Basketball on Tuesday February 26 at 7:00 pm at Schottenstein Center in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 99 dollars to Ohio State Buckeyes at Purdue Boilermakers Basketball on Saturday March 2 at 2:00 pm at Mackey Arena in West Lafayette, IN
- Find tickets from 10 dollars to Ohio State Buckeyes at Northwestern Wildcats Basketball on Wednesday March 6 at 8:00 pm at Welsh-Ryan Arena in Evanston, IL
- Find tickets from 20 dollars to Wisconsin Badgers at Ohio State Buckeyes Basketball on Sunday March 10 at 4:30 pm at Schottenstein Center in Columbus, OH
The fans have spoken
"Easy to pick seats, everything was smooth, would definitely purchase from SeatGeek again!"
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
Ohio State Buckeyes Basketball Details
Do you think of Ohio State as just a football school? Not anymore. The Buckeyes are very formidable on the court as well.
Under head coach Thad Matta (2004-17), the Buckeyes earned 10 NCAA Tournament berths, five Sweet Sixteen appearances and a pair of Final Four showings. They lost to Florida in the 2007 final.
Going back awhile, Ohio State has had a basketball program since 1898, and joined the Big Ten Conference in 1912. Their lone national championship came in 1960 under head coach Fred Taylor. All-American Jerry Lucas and future NBA star John Havlichek led the Buckeyes to a 75-55 victory over Cal in the final, and the team continued its strong run with national runner-up finishes in 1961 and 1962.
Lucas, Gary Bradds and Evan Turner are Buckeyes that have earned national player of the year honors, while seven have been named as Big Ten Player of the Year.
Ohio State plays home games on campus at the Jerome Schottenstein Center, which opened in 1998 and holds nearly 19,000 fans for basketball games. There’s plenty of permit parking near the arena, as well as shuttle service from locations around campus.
The Ohio State student section – known as the Buckeye Nuthouse – is located behind team benches and beyond the basket that the visiting team shoots at during the second half.
The Buckeyes’ biggest rival? Michigan, of course. That extends beyond the football field as well.
Ready for some great hoops in Columbus? Get your Ohio State tickets now!
October 19, 2017
NCAA Men’s Basketball 2017-18 Season Preview
The new season of NCAA D1 college basketball is nearly upon us and, after a truly eventful few months of the offseason, it’s shaping up to be one of the most exciting season’s in recent history. After a phenomenal 2017 National Championship game--which saw the Tar Heels of North Carolina secure a title win over…