- Find tickets from 41 dollars to Big Ten Championship - Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers on Saturday December 7 at 8:00 pm at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, IN
- Find tickets from 102 dollars to Bowling Green Falcons at Ohio State Buckeyes Football on Saturday September 5 2020 at time to be announced at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 327 dollars to Oregon Ducks vs. Ohio State Buckeyes on Saturday September 12 2020 at time to be announced at Autzen Stadium in Eugene, OR
- Find tickets from 106 dollars to Buffalo Bulls at Ohio State Buckeyes Football on Saturday September 19 2020 at time to be announced at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 106 dollars to Rutgers Scarlet Knights at Ohio State Buckeyes Football on Saturday September 26 2020 at time to be announced at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 193 dollars to Iowa Hawkeyes at Ohio State Buckeyes Football on Saturday October 10 2020 at time to be announced at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 412 dollars to Ohio State Buckeyes at Penn State Nittany Lions Football on Saturday October 24 2020 at time to be announced at Beaver Stadium in University Park, PA
- Find tickets from 203 dollars to Nebraska Cornhuskers at Ohio State Buckeyes Football on Saturday October 31 2020 at time to be announced at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 149 dollars to Indiana Hoosiers at Ohio State Buckeyes Football on Saturday November 7 2020 at time to be announced at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 155 dollars to Maryland Terrapins at Ohio State Buckeyes Football on Saturday November 14 2020 at time to be announced at Maryland Stadium in College Park, MD
- Find tickets from 430 dollars to Michigan Wolverines at Ohio State Buckeyes Football on Saturday November 28 2020 at time to be announced at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, OH
Ohio State Buckeyes Football Details
Columbus isn’t a small college town, but there’s certainly a bigger buzz on fall Saturdays when the Buckeyes play at home.
Ohio State traces its football roots to 1890, and joined the Big Ten Conference in 1912. Its history includes seven Heisman Trophy winners, numerous national championships and more than 80 consensus All-America selections. Running back Archie Griffin remains the only player ever to win multiple Heisman Trophies, repeating in 1974 and 1975.
Home games are played at Ohio Stadium – also known as “The Horseshoe” – which holds close to 105,000 fans. It seems every bit that size when the fans chant “O-H-I-O!”
Sure, you love football. But the Ohio State Marching Band is legendary in its own right. You can get your first glimpse of it at the pregame Skull Session, which features the band playing to upwards of 14,000 fans at St. John Arena, and an appearance by the Buckeye football team.
The band’s signature act is the formation of the Script Ohio prior to each game. The “i” is typically dotted by a fourth- or fifth-year sousaphone player, but on rare occasions an honorary guest is selected for the role. This is one of college football’s great traditions, and you’ll want to be in your seat to see it.
As a longtime Big Ten member, Ohio State has its share of rivalries. But as any college football fan knows, “Beat Michigan Week” trumps them all in Columbus. The Buckeyes and Wolverines first battled in 1897, with the rivalry reaching its zenith during “The Ten Year War” between legendary coaches Woody Hayes and Bo Schembechler. “The Game” has been played annually since 1918, with Ohio State hosting in even-numbered years.
If you’re ready for some big-time, Big Ten football in Columbus, get your Ohio State football tickets now!
Ohio State Buckeyes schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Ohio Buckeyes Tickets page.
Frequently Asked Questions About Ohio State Buckeyes Football Tickets and Games
How much are Ohio State Buckeyes Football tickets?
Ohio State Football ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Ohio State Buckeyes tickets can be found for as low as $92.00, with an average price of $168.00 but can vary depending on the opponent. Buy Ohio State Buckeyes Football tickets.
Where do the Ohio State Buckeyes play?
Ohio State Football home games are played at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, OH.
When do Ohio State Buckeyes Football tickets go on sale?
Ohio State Football ticket information for the next season is released towards the end of the current season.
How to sell Ohio State Buckeyes Football tickets?
You can resell your Ohio State Football tickets on SeatGeek. Just upload your tickets, add a price and get paid. Sell Ohio State Buckeyes Football tickets.
How to Buy Ohio State Football Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Ohio State Buckeyes Football Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Ohio State Football tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Ohio State Football tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Ohio State Buckeyes Football tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Ohio State Football tickets.
Ohio State Buckeyes Football Top Matchups
Ohio State Buckeyes Football Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
November 23, 2016
Michigan-Ohio State Hottest Ticket of the Season
With the final weekend of the college football season approaching, Saturday's matchup with #3 Michigan at #2 Ohio state is on track to be the hottest college football ticket of the season. The average resale price for a ticket to see these rivals compete in Columbus is $508, more than 20% pricier than the next…
November 17, 2015
OSU-MSU 2nd Priciest Buckeyes Home Game Since 2010
With an average resale price of $377, this weekend marks the second most expensive Buckeyes home game since 2010, when SeatGeek started tracking the secondary market. The only hotter ticket was a matchup with Michigan in 2010 that had an average resale price of $388. In fact, this weekend's matchup between the two Big Ten…
December 8, 2014
Missing Ohio State Football Player Complained of Concussions Before Death
After a four day search, missing Ohio State football player Kosta Karageorge was found dead in a dumpster a block from his home just south of Ohio State's campus. Police are saying he died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, though a final analysis is pending. The 22-year-old Karageorge was a hard worker and the toughest…