- Find tickets from 43 dollars to Ohio State Buckeyes at Purdue Boilermakers Football on Saturday October 20 at 7:30 pm at Ross-Ade Stadium in West Lafayette, IN
- Find tickets from 79 dollars to Nebraska Cornhuskers at Ohio State Buckeyes Football on Saturday November 3 at 12:00 pm at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 76 dollars to Ohio State Buckeyes at Michigan State Spartans Football on Saturday November 10 at 12:00 pm at Spartan Stadium in East Lansing, MI
- Find tickets from 56 dollars to Ohio State Buckeyes at Maryland Terrapins Football on Saturday November 17 at 12:00 pm at Maryland Stadium in College Park, MD
- Find tickets from 239 dollars to Michigan Wolverines at Ohio State Buckeyes Football on Saturday November 24 at 12:00 pm at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 401 dollars to Ohio State Buckeyes at Michigan State Spartans Football on Saturday October 5 2019 at time to be announced at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, OH
The fans have spoken
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
"We were able to buy the seats as we were on our way to the game. Easy and convenient!"
"Easy to use, usually best deal compared to other sites."
Ohio State Buckeyes Football Details
Columbus isn’t a small college town, but there’s certainly a bigger buzz on fall Saturdays when the Buckeyes play at home.
Ohio State traces its football roots to 1890, and joined the Big Ten Conference in 1912. Its history includes seven Heisman Trophy winners, numerous national championships and more than 80 consensus All-America selections. Running back Archie Griffin remains the only player ever to win multiple Heisman Trophies, repeating in 1974 and 1975.
Home games are played at Ohio Stadium – also known as “The Horseshoe” – which holds close to 105,000 fans. It seems every bit that size when the fans chant “O-H-I-O!”
Sure, you love football. But the Ohio State Marching Band is legendary in its own right. You can get your first glimpse of it at the pregame Skull Session, which features the band playing to upwards of 14,000 fans at St. John Arena, and an appearance by the Buckeye football team.
The band’s signature act is the formation of the Script Ohio prior to each game. The “i” is typically dotted by a fourth- or fifth-year sousaphone player, but on rare occasions an honorary guest is selected for the role. This is one of college football’s great traditions, and you’ll want to be in your seat to see it.
As a longtime Big Ten member, Ohio State has its share of rivalries. But as any college football fan knows, “Beat Michigan Week” trumps them all in Columbus. The Buckeyes and Wolverines first battled in 1897, with the rivalry reaching its zenith during “The Ten Year War” between legendary coaches Woody Hayes and Bo Schembechler. “The Game” has been played annually since 1918, with Ohio State hosting in even-numbered years.
If you’re ready for some big-time, Big Ten football in Columbus, get your Ohio State football tickets now!
How to purchase Ohio State Buckeyes tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Ohio State Buckeyes tickets.
- Browse Ohio State Buckeyes listings to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Ohio State Buckeyes tickets.
Ohio State Buckeyes schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Ohio Buckeyes Tickets page. The 2018 Buckeyes regular season begins September 1st and ends November 24th.
How much do Ohio State football tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the largest variety of tickets on the web, offering Ohio State Buckeyes tickets for all fans at every price point. Ticket prices can vary based on the matchup, and therefore prices may change depending on the opponent. Typically, Buckeyes tickets start at about $52, but could reach up to $355 for bigger games.
When do Ohio State Buckeyes postseason tickets go on sale?
Big Ten Championship and bowl game tickets are already on sale! If the Ohio State Buckeyes make the Big Ten Championship or a bowl game, SeatGeek is the place to go. Sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Ohio State Buckeyes postseason tickets!
When do the Ohio State Buckeyes play the Michigan Wolverines?
This 2018 season, the Buckeyes face off against the Wolverines November 24th at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, OH.
November 23, 2016
Michigan-Ohio State Hottest Ticket of the Season
With the final weekend of the college football season approaching, Saturday's matchup with #3 Michigan at #2 Ohio state is on track to be the hottest college football ticket of the season. The average resale price for a ticket to see these rivals compete in Columbus is $508, more than 20% pricier than the next…
November 17, 2015
OSU-MSU 2nd Priciest Buckeyes Home Game Since 2010
With an average resale price of $377, this weekend marks the second most expensive Buckeyes home game since 2010, when SeatGeek started tracking the secondary market. The only hotter ticket was a matchup with Michigan in 2010 that had an average resale price of $388. In fact, this weekend's matchup between the two Big Ten…
December 8, 2014
Missing Ohio State Football Player Complained of Concussions Before Death
After a four day search, missing Ohio State football player Kosta Karageorge was found dead in a dumpster a block from his home just south of Ohio State's campus. Police are saying he died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, though a final analysis is pending. The 22-year-old Karageorge was a hard worker and the toughest…