- Find tickets from 127 dollars to Oregon State Beavers at Ohio State Buckeyes Football on Saturday September 1 at 12:00 pm at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 106 dollars to Rutgers Scarlet Knights at Ohio State Buckeyes Football on Saturday September 8 at 3:30 pm at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 83 dollars to AdvoCare Showdown: Ohio State vs TCU on Saturday September 15 at 7:00 pm at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX
- Find tickets from 89 dollars to Tulane Green Wave at Ohio State Buckeyes Football on Saturday September 22 at 12:00 pm at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 237 dollars to Ohio State Buckeyes at Penn State Nittany Lions Football on Saturday September 29 at 12:00 pm at Beaver Stadium in University Park, PA
- Find tickets from 123 dollars to Indiana Hoosiers at Ohio State Buckeyes Football on Saturday October 6 at 12:00 pm at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 119 dollars to Minnesota Golden Gophers at Ohio State Buckeyes Football on Saturday October 13 at 12:00 pm at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 58 dollars to Ohio State Buckeyes at Purdue Boilermakers Football on Saturday October 20 at 12:00 pm at Ross-Ade Stadium in West Lafayette, IN
- Find tickets from 158 dollars to Nebraska Cornhuskers at Ohio State Buckeyes Football on Saturday November 3 at 12:00 pm at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 89 dollars to Ohio State Buckeyes at Michigan State Spartans Football on Saturday November 10 at 12:00 pm at Spartan Stadium in East Lansing, MI
- Find tickets from 65 dollars to Ohio State Buckeyes at Maryland Terrapins Football on Saturday November 17 at 12:00 pm at Maryland Stadium in College Park, MD
- Find tickets from 382 dollars to Michigan Wolverines at Ohio State Buckeyes Football on Saturday November 24 at 12:00 pm at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, OH
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Ohio State Buckeyes Football Details
Ohio State is one of the most storied college football programs, and this is a team that should be competing for championships for as long as current head coach Urban Meyer is around. Meyer has a rightful claim to be considered the best coach in the nation, as he won two national championships with Florida and then won another with the Buckeyes in 2014. Ohio State has made it to the College Football Playoff in each of its first three years, and Meyer will certainly be hoping to make a fourth consecutive appearance in 2017. The fan support is something that will definitely be there, as Ohio Stadium packs in 104,944 fans. That is the second highest capacity number behind Michigan’s Big House, which makes the rivalry between the Buckeyes and Wolverines even more exciting.
The Buckeyes have one of the most dominant defenses in college football, and their ability to rush the passer is next level. The two guys that wreak havoc in that regard are Tyquan Lewis and Nick Bosa. If Bosa’s name sounds familiar, then that is because his brother Joey also dominated at Ohio State and went on to be drafted third overall by the San Diego Chargers in 2016. Last season, Lewis and Nick Bosa combined to wrack up 13 sacks for the Buckeyes. They’re even better now that they’ve added some seasoning. Another guy that creates problems for opposing offenses is linebacker Jerome Baker, who is as solid as they come against both the run and pass. On the offensive side of the ball, J.T. Barrett is the guy that’ll lead this Ohio State team. Barrett is one of the best dual-threat quarterbacks in the nation and was a big part of the team’s championship season in 2014. He should electrify the fans in Columbus once again in 2017, and it wouldn’t be surprising if he won the Heisman Trophy.
How to purchase Ohio State Buckeyes tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Ohio State Buckeyes tickets.
- Browse Ohio State Buckeyes listings to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Ohio State Buckeyes tickets.
Ohio State Buckeyes schedule
For a list of upcoming Ohio State Buckeyes games, feel free to browse the game listings above. The 2017 Buckeyes regular season runs from August 31st to November 25th.
How much do Ohio State football tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the widest selection of tickets on the web, offering Ohio State Buckeyes tickets for every fan at every price point. Ticket prices can vary based on the matchup, and therefore prices may change depending on the opponent. Typically, non-conference early season Buckeyes tickets start at about $62 while games later in the season begin at $90. Visit our Ohio State Buckeyes Tickets page for more information.
When do Ohio State Buckeyes postseason tickets go on sale?
Big Ten Championship and bowl game tickets are already on sale! If the Ohio State Buckeyes make the Big Ten Championship or a bowl game, SeatGeek is the place to go. Sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Ohio State Buckeyes postseason tickets!
When do the Ohio State Buckeyes play the Michigan Wolverines?
This 2017 season, the Buckeyes face off against the Wolverines November 25th at Michigan Stadium.
November 23, 2016
Michigan-Ohio State Hottest Ticket of the Season
With the final weekend of the college football season approaching, Saturday's matchup with #3 Michigan at #2 Ohio state is on track to be the hottest college football ticket of the season. The average resale price for a ticket to see these rivals compete in Columbus is $508, more than 20% pricier than the next…
November 17, 2015
OSU-MSU 2nd Priciest Buckeyes Home Game Since 2010
With an average resale price of $377, this weekend marks the second most expensive Buckeyes home game since 2010, when SeatGeek started tracking the secondary market. The only hotter ticket was a matchup with Michigan in 2010 that had an average resale price of $388. In fact, this weekend's matchup between the two Big Ten…
December 8, 2014
Missing Ohio State Football Player Complained of Concussions Before Death
After a four day search, missing Ohio State football player Kosta Karageorge was found dead in a dumpster a block from his home just south of Ohio State's campus. Police are saying he died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, though a final analysis is pending. The 22-year-old Karageorge was a hard worker and the toughest…