- Find tickets from 176 dollars to Oklahoma Sooners at TCU Horned Frogs Football on Saturday October 24 at 11:00 am at Amon G Carter Stadium in Fort Worth, TX
- Find tickets from 75 dollars to Oklahoma Sooners at Texas Tech Red Raiders Football on Saturday October 31 at time to be announced at Jones AT&T Stadium in Lubbock, TX
- Find tickets from 48 dollars to Kansas Jayhawks at Oklahoma Sooners Football on Saturday November 7 at time to be announced at Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium in Norman, OK
- Find tickets from 121 dollars to Oklahoma State Cowboys at Oklahoma Sooners Football on Saturday November 21 at time to be announced at Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium in Norman, OK
- Find tickets from 100 dollars to Oklahoma Sooners at West Virginia Mountaineers Football on Saturday November 28 at time to be announced at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium in Morgantown, WV
- Find tickets from 62 dollars to Baylor Bears at Oklahoma Sooners Football on Saturday December 5 at time to be announced at Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium in Norman, OK
Oklahoma Sooners Football Details
Boomer Sooner, Boomer Sooner!
Everyone loves fight songs, and Oklahoma’s is a good one. But there’s so much more to a fall Saturday in Norman.
Sooner football traces its roots to 1895, and has been one of the nation’s best programs for decades. Seven national titles and six Heisman Trophy winners offer just some of the proof. We’d list Oklahoma’s consensus All-America selections, but there are almost too many to count.
Five former Oklahoma coaches – Benny Owen, Biff Jones, Jim Tatum, Bud Wilkinson and Barry Switzer – are members of the college football Hall of Fame.
The Sooners play home games on campus at Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium, which holds more than 86,000 fans. Fans delight in seeing the team’s mascot, which isn’t an animal or a guy in a suit, but the Sooner Schooner, a Conestoga wagon driven by white ponies named Boomer and Sooner. The schooner serves as a reminder of early Oklahoma settlers.
With Nebraska’s move to the Big Ten in 2011, one of Oklahoma’s biggest rivals left the schedule. But, Texas is still on it for the annual Red River Rivalry. The Sooners and Longhorns first met in 1900, with Dallas playing host since 1929. Intra-state rival and Big 12 foe Oklahoma State is another annual staple on the OU schedule, as are Big 12 South Division adversaries Baylor, Texas A&M and Texas Tech.
Tailgaters in Norman have a reputation for being friendly and hospitable. Wear your crimson, and make some friends.
Oklahoma Sooners schedule
To find upcoming Oklahoma Sooners games, browse the matchup listings on our Sooners Tickets page. This year, the Sooners season runs from September 2nd to November 25th.
Frequently Asked Questions About Oklahoma Sooners Football Tickets and Games
How much are Oklahoma Sooners Football tickets?
Oklahoma Football ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Oklahoma Sooners tickets can be found for as low as $34.00, with an average price of $103.00 but can vary depending on the opponent. Buy Oklahoma Sooners Football tickets.
Where do the Oklahoma Sooners play?
Oklahoma Football home games are played at Gaylord Family-Oklahoma Memorial Stadium in Norman, OK.
When do Oklahoma Sooners Football tickets go on sale?
Oklahoma Football ticket information for the next season is released towards the end of the current season.
How to sell Oklahoma Sooners Football tickets?
You can resell your Oklahoma Football tickets on SeatGeek. Just upload your tickets, add a price and get paid. Sell Oklahoma Sooners Football tickets.
How to Buy Oklahoma Football Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Oklahoma Sooners Football Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Oklahoma Football tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Oklahoma Football tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Oklahoma Sooners Football tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Oklahoma Football tickets.
Oklahoma Sooners Football Top Matchups
Oklahoma Sooners Football Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
October 6, 2017
The Greatest Streaks in Sports History
Last weekend marked the Browns' Joe Thomas’ 10,000 consecutive snap, a landmark no other player has ever reached. Thomas has been playing with the Browns since 2007 and hasn’t missed an offensive snap since. We decided to look at what other athletes and teams have made history with impressive streaks. 1. Cal Ripken Jr. Baltimore…
July 29, 2015
Oklahoma Football Tickets See Big Price Drop on Secondary Market
Oklahoma Sooners single-game football tickets went on sale earlier this week, and ticket prices ain't what they used to be. Last year the Sooners finished with the eighth most expensive tickets in college football, with an average resale price of $118. This year, however, the team is currently 31st, with an average resale price of…
September 18, 2014
OU-WVU Ticket Prices Climbing the Mountain Fast
Since moving to the Big XII Conference in 2012, the West Virginia Mountaineers haven't been able to put together a consistent and complete season worthy of standing anywhere close to the title throne. While its high-flying offense is starting to show the flare associated with head coach Dana Holgerson's flashy history at programs like Oklahoma…