- Find tickets from 34 dollars to Baylor Bears at Oklahoma Sooners Football on Saturday September 29 at 2:30 pm at Gaylord Family-Oklahoma Memorial Stadium in Norman, OK
- Find tickets from 190 dollars to Oklahoma Sooners at Texas Longhorns Football on Saturday October 6 at 12:00 pm at Cotton Bowl in Dallas, TX
- Find tickets from 98 dollars to Oklahoma Sooners at TCU Horned Frogs Football on Saturday October 20 at 12:00 pm at Amon G. Carter Stadium in Fort Worth, TX
- Find tickets from 44 dollars to Kansas State Wildcats at Oklahoma Sooners Football on Saturday October 27 at 12:00 pm at Gaylord Family-Oklahoma Memorial Stadium in Norman, OK
- Find tickets from 54 dollars to Oklahoma Sooners at Texas Tech Red Raiders Football on Saturday November 3 at 12:00 pm at Jones AT&T Stadium in Lubbock, TX
- Find tickets from 137 dollars to Oklahoma State Cowboys at Oklahoma Sooners Football on Saturday November 10 at 12:00 pm at Gaylord Family-Oklahoma Memorial Stadium in Norman, OK
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to Kansas Jayhawks at Oklahoma Sooners Football on Saturday November 17 at 12:00 pm at Gaylord Family-Oklahoma Memorial Stadium in Norman, OK
- Find tickets from 88 dollars to Oklahoma Sooners at West Virginia Mountaineers Football on Friday November 23 at 8:00 pm at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium in Morgantown, WV
The fans have spoken
"Easy to pick seats, everything was smooth, would definitely purchase from SeatGeek again!"
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
Oklahoma Sooners Football Details
Boomer Sooner, Boomer Sooner!
Everyone loves fight songs, and Oklahoma’s is a good one. But there’s so much more to a fall Saturday in Norman.
Sooner football traces its roots to 1895, and has been one of the nation’s best programs for decades. Seven national titles and six Heisman Trophy winners offer just some of the proof. We’d list Oklahoma’s consensus All-America selections, but there are almost too many to count.
Five former Oklahoma coaches – Benny Owen, Biff Jones, Jim Tatum, Bud Wilkinson and Barry Switzer – are members of the college football Hall of Fame.
The Sooners play home games on campus at Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium, which holds more than 86,000 fans. Fans delight in seeing the team’s mascot, which isn’t an animal or a guy in a suit, but the Sooner Schooner, a Conestoga wagon driven by white ponies named Boomer and Sooner. The schooner serves as a reminder of early Oklahoma settlers.
With Nebraska’s move to the Big Ten in 2011, one of Oklahoma’s biggest rivals left the schedule. But, Texas is still on it for the annual Red River Rivalry. The Sooners and Longhorns first met in 1900, with Dallas playing host since 1929. Intra-state rival and Big 12 foe Oklahoma State is another annual staple on the OU schedule, as are Big 12 South Division adversaries Baylor, Texas A&M and Texas Tech.
Tailgaters in Norman have a reputation for being friendly and hospitable. Wear your crimson, and make some friends.
How to purchase Oklahoma Sooners tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Oklahoma Sooners tickets.
- Explore listings of Oklahoma Sooners matchups to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click on the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process.
- Once information is entered, SeatGeek will process your order and seamlessly deliver Oklahoma Sooners tickets to your email or mobile device.
Oklahoma Sooners schedule
To find upcoming Oklahoma Sooners games, browse the matchup listings on our Sooners Tickets page. This year, the Sooners season runs from September 2nd to November 25th.
How much do Oklahoma Sooners tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the largest variety of tickets on the web, offering Oklahoma Sooners tickets for all fans at every price point. Ticket prices can vary based on the matchup, and therefore prices may change depending on the opponent. Typically, Sooners tickets start at about $40, but could reach up to $221 for bigger games.
When do Oklahoma Sooners postseason tickets go on sale?
Big 12 Championship and bowl game tickets are on sale now! If the Oklahoma Sooners make the Big 12 Championship or a bowl game, purchase your tickets here on SeatGeek! Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Oklahoma Sooners postseason tickets!
When do the Oklahoma Sooners play the Texas Longhorns?
This 2018 season, the Oklahoma Sooners are scheduled to play the Texas Longhorns October 6th at Cotton Bowl Stadium in Dallas, TX.
October 6, 2017
The Greatest Streaks in Sports History
Last weekend marked the Browns' Joe Thomas’ 10,000 consecutive snap, a landmark no other player has ever reached. Thomas has been playing with the Browns since 2007 and hasn’t missed an offensive snap since. We decided to look at what other athletes and teams have made history with impressive streaks. 1. Cal Ripken Jr. Baltimore…
July 29, 2015
Oklahoma Football Tickets See Big Price Drop on Secondary Market
Oklahoma Sooners single-game football tickets went on sale earlier this week, and ticket prices ain't what they used to be. Last year the Sooners finished with the eighth most expensive tickets in college football, with an average resale price of $118. This year, however, the team is currently 31st, with an average resale price of…
September 18, 2014
OU-WVU Ticket Prices Climbing the Mountain Fast
Since moving to the Big XII Conference in 2012, the West Virginia Mountaineers haven't been able to put together a consistent and complete season worthy of standing anywhere close to the title throne. While its high-flying offense is starting to show the flare associated with head coach Dana Holgerson's flashy history at programs like Oklahoma…