- Find tickets from 44 dollars to Oklahoma State Cowboys at Texas Longhorns Football on Saturday September 21 at 6:30 pm at Darrell K Royal - Texas Memorial Stadium in Austin, TX
- Find tickets from 46 dollars to Kansas State Wildcats at Oklahoma State Cowboys Football on Saturday September 28 at 6:00 pm at Boone Pickens Stadium in Stillwater, OK
- Find tickets from 80 dollars to Oklahoma State Cowboys at Texas Tech Red Raiders Football on Saturday October 5 at 12:00 pm at Jones AT&T Stadium in Lubbock, TX
- Find tickets from 67 dollars to Baylor Bears at Oklahoma State Cowboys Football on Saturday October 19 at 12:00 pm at Boone Pickens Stadium in Stillwater, OK
- Find tickets from 35 dollars to Oklahoma State Cowboys at Iowa State Cyclones Football on Saturday October 26 at 12:00 pm at Jack Trice Stadium in Ames, IA
- Find tickets from 33 dollars to TCU Horned Frogs at Oklahoma State Cowboys Football on Saturday November 2 at 12:00 pm at Boone Pickens Stadium in Stillwater, OK
- Find tickets from 19 dollars to Kansas Jayhawks at Oklahoma State Cowboys Football on Saturday November 16 at 12:00 pm at Boone Pickens Stadium in Stillwater, OK
- Find tickets from 30 dollars to Oklahoma State Cowboys at West Virginia Mountaineers Football on Saturday November 23 at 12:00 pm at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium in Morgantown, WV
- Find tickets from 148 dollars to Oklahoma Sooners at Oklahoma State Cowboys Football on Saturday November 30 at 12:00 pm at Boone Pickens Stadium in Stillwater, OK
Oklahoma State Cowboys Football Details
The Cowboys began playing in 1901, back when the school was known as Oklahoma A&M. Their history includes close to 20 consensus All-America selections, a couple of College Football Hall of Fame inductees, and the 1988 Heisman Trophy winner, Barry Sanders.
Oklahoma State plays home games in Boone Pickens Stadium , which holds close to 57,000 people. All of the top 10 crowds in the history of the stadium have come since the beginning of the 2011 season.
Some tailgaters reserve spots the night before each game. If you’re not that ambitious, plan to arrive by 9 a.m. on Saturday. And for crying out loud, wear orange.
In the early 1990s, some in the Cowboy student section began a tradition of hitting orange paddles on the sideline wall at home games, with the group calling itself the “Paddle People.” Their orange paddles have the word "pokes" in bold letters written on them.
It’s hard to miss the OSU Spirit Rider, who leads the team’s pregame Spirit Walk, marches onto the field with the band, and runs to the 30-yard line after every OSU touchdown.
As noted above, OSU’s biggest nemesis is the Sooners. The rivalry – dubbed the “Bedlam Series” – began in 1904, just before the Big 8 Conference was formed in 1907. Oklahoma holds a large lead in the series, which is held in Stillwater in odd-numbered years.
How to purchase Oklahoma State Cowboys tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Oklahoma State Cowboys tickets.
- Browse Oklahoma State Cowboys listings to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Oklahoma State Cowboys tickets.
Oklahoma State Cowboys schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Oklahoma State Cowboys Tickets page. The 2018 Cowboys regular season begins August 30th and ends November 24th.
How much do Oklahoma State Cowboys tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the largest variety of tickets on the web, offering Oklahoma State Cowboys tickets for all fans at every price point. Ticket prices can vary based on the matchup, and therefore prices may change depending on the opponent. Typically, Cowboys tickets start at about $11, but could reach up to $131 for bigger games.
When do Oklahoma State Cowboys postseason tickets go on sale?
Big 12 Championship and bowl game tickets are already on sale! If the Oklahoma State Cowboys make the Big 12 Championship or a bowl game, SeatGeek is the place to go. Sign up for an account so you can get alerts about the Oklahoma State postseason tickets!
When does Oklahoma State play Oklahoma?
This 2018 season, the Cowboys will face off against the Sooners on November 10th at Gaylord Family-Oklahoma Memorial Stadium in Norman, OK.
Oklahoma State Cowboys Football Top Matchups
Oklahoma State Cowboys Football Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|