- Find tickets from 121 dollars to Arkansas Razorbacks at Ole Miss Rebels Football on Saturday September 7 2019 at time to be announced at Vaught Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, MS
- Find tickets from 52 dollars to Southeastern Louisiana Lions at Ole Miss Rebels Football on Saturday September 14 2019 at time to be announced at Vaught Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, MS
- Find tickets from 113 dollars to California Golden Bears at Ole Miss Rebels Football on Saturday September 21 2019 at time to be announced at Vaught Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, MS
- Find tickets from 123 dollars to Ole Miss Rebels at Alabama Crimson Tide Football on Saturday September 28 2019 at time to be announced at Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa, AL
- Find tickets from 92 dollars to Vanderbilt Commodores at Ole Miss Rebels Football on Saturday October 5 2019 at time to be announced at Vaught Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, MS
- Find tickets from 93 dollars to Ole Miss Rebels at Missouri Tigers Football on Saturday October 12 2019 at time to be announced at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium in Columbia, MO
- Find tickets from 159 dollars to Texas A&M Aggies at Ole Miss Rebels Football on Saturday October 19 2019 at time to be announced at Vaught Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, MS
- Find tickets from 52 dollars to New Mexico State Aggies at Ole Miss Rebels Football on Saturday November 9 2019 at time to be announced at Vaught Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, MS
- Find tickets to LSU Tigers at Ole Miss Rebels Football on Saturday November 16 2019 at time to be announced at Vaught Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, MS
The fans have spoken
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
"We were able to buy the seats as we were on our way to the game. Easy and convenient!"
Ole Miss Rebels Football Details
“Perhaps there isn’t a word for the ritualized pregame revelry on the University of Mississippi campus. ‘Tailgating’ doesn’t do it justice.” – The New York Times
The Grove at Ole Miss is renowned for its tailgating scene, regarded by many as college football’s best. Space at The Grove is first-come, first-served beginning Friday at 7:30 p.m.
Beautifully located beneath 38 different types of trees at the center of campus, The Grove is set up quite a bit differently than your typical tailgate. You can’t cook with an open flame, you’ll see plenty of well-dressed fans, and instead of cars there are red and blue tents, some of which use white tablecloths and fine china. No gym shorts or flip-flops here.
On Saturdays, the Ole Miss team takes its “Walk of Champions” through lines of delighted fans in The Grove on its way to Vaught Hemingway Stadium, where the Rebels host SEC West rivals such as LSU, Arkansas, Alabama and Auburn.
Oh, and Mississippi State, the most hated rival of all. The Rebels and Bulldogs have met every year since 1901, with the rivalry earning its “Egg Bowl” nickname in 1927. Ole Miss holds a significant edge in the series.
Ole Miss has produced 11 members of the College Football Hall of Fame, and two Pro Football Hall of Fame inductees. Two of its most famous alumni hail from the first family of quarterbacks. Maybe you’ve heard of Archie Manning and his son, Eli.
SEC football and great tailgating. What could be better?
How to purchase Ole Miss Rebels tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to find and buy Ole Miss Rebels tickets all season long.
- Explore listings of Rebels games to find the perfect game and date. When you've decided on the event, the green button on the right side of the screen will take you to a display of all available tickets for that game.
- One the next screen, view all available tickets for the event. Using the filters at the bottom, tickets can be sorted by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks listings by value. Our interactive maps help fans find the perfect seat, and previews of the view from each section take the guesswork out of the buying process.
- Once you find the right ticket, click on the listing and you will be taken to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Your order will now be processed, and SeatGeek will deliver your tickets as soon as possible.
Ole Miss Rebels schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Rebels Tickets page. The 2018 Rebels regular season begins September 1st and ends November 22nd.
How much do Ole Miss Rebels tickets cost?
SeatGeek offers a wide range of Rebels ticket options, suitable for every fan at every price point. Non-conference Rebels tickets typically start at about $5, while tickets to conference matchups normally begin at $113.
When do Ole Miss Rebels postseason tickets go on sale?
SEC Championship and bowl game tickets are currently on sale! Should the Ole Miss Rebels make the SEC Championship or a bowl game, browse all available tickets on SeatGeek! Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Ole Miss Rebels postseason tickets!
When do the Ole Miss Rebels play the Alabama Crimson Tide?
This year, the Ole Miss Rebels will play the Alabama Crimson Tide September 15th at Vaught Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, MS.
When do the Ole Miss Rebels play the Mississippi State Bulldogs?
This year, the Ole Miss Rebels will play the Mississippi State Bulldogs on November 22nd at Vaught Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, MS.
November 18, 2015
LSU-Ole Miss Most In-Demand Rebels Game Since at Least 2010
With LSU coming to Oxford this weekend for a huge SEC West matchup, tickets to Saturday’s game are reselling for an average of $209 on the secondary market. That’s the most expensive Ole Miss game in the SeatGeek database, which goes back six years ago. Tickets to LSU Tigers at Ole Miss Rebels [events event_id="2392118"]…