- Find tickets from 10 dollars to Ole Miss Rebels at Mississippi State Bulldogs Football on Thursday November 28 at 6:30 pm at Davis Wade Stadium in Starkville, MS
- Find tickets to Baylor Bears at Ole Miss Rebels Football on Saturday September 5 2020 at time to be announced at NRG Stadium in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 73 dollars to Ole Miss Rebels at LSU Tigers Football on Saturday September 26 2020 at time to be announced at LSU Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, LA
- Find tickets from 41 dollars to Georgia Southern Eagles at Ole Miss Rebels Football on Saturday November 21 2020 at time to be announced at Vaught Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, MS
The fans have spoken
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
"We were able to buy the seats as we were on our way to the game. Easy and convenient!"
Ole Miss Rebels Football Details
“Perhaps there isn’t a word for the ritualized pregame revelry on the University of Mississippi campus. ‘Tailgating’ doesn’t do it justice.” – The New York Times
The Grove at Ole Miss is renowned for its tailgating scene, regarded by many as college football’s best. Space at The Grove is first-come, first-served beginning Friday at 7:30 p.m.
Beautifully located beneath 38 different types of trees at the center of campus, The Grove is set up quite a bit differently than your typical tailgate. You can’t cook with an open flame, you’ll see plenty of well-dressed fans, and instead of cars there are red and blue tents, some of which use white tablecloths and fine china. No gym shorts or flip-flops here.
On Saturdays, the Ole Miss team takes its “Walk of Champions” through lines of delighted fans in The Grove on its way to Vaught Hemingway Stadium, where the Rebels host SEC West rivals such as LSU, Arkansas, Alabama and Auburn.
Oh, and Mississippi State, the most hated rival of all. The Rebels and Bulldogs have met every year since 1901, with the rivalry earning its “Egg Bowl” nickname in 1927. Ole Miss holds a significant edge in the series.
Ole Miss has produced 11 members of the College Football Hall of Fame, and two Pro Football Hall of Fame inductees. Two of its most famous alumni hail from the first family of quarterbacks. Maybe you’ve heard of Archie Manning and his son, Eli.
SEC football and great tailgating. What could be better?
Ole Miss Rebels schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Rebels Tickets page. The 2018 Rebels regular season begins September 1st and ends November 22nd.
Frequently Asked Questions About Ole Miss Rebels Football Tickets and Games
How much are Ole Miss Rebels Football tickets?
Ole Miss Football ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Ole Miss Rebels tickets can be found for as low as $3.00, with an average price of $45.00 but can vary depending on the opponent. Buy Ole Miss Rebels Football tickets.
Where do the Ole Miss Rebels play?
Ole Miss Football home games are played at Vaught Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, MS.
When do Ole Miss Rebels Football tickets go on sale?
Ole Miss Football ticket information for the next season is released towards the end of the current season.
How to sell Ole Miss Rebels Football tickets?
You can resell your Ole Miss Football tickets on SeatGeek. Just upload your tickets, add a price and get paid. Sell Ole Miss Rebels Football tickets.
How to Buy Ole Miss Football Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Ole Miss Rebels Football Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Ole Miss Football tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Ole Miss Football tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Ole Miss Rebels Football tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Ole Miss Football tickets.
Ole Miss Rebels Football Top Matchups
Ole Miss Rebels Football Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
November 18, 2015
LSU-Ole Miss Most In-Demand Rebels Game Since at Least 2010
With LSU coming to Oxford this weekend for a huge SEC West matchup, tickets to Saturday’s game are reselling for an average of $209 on the secondary market. That’s the most expensive Ole Miss game in the SeatGeek database, which goes back six years ago. Tickets to LSU Tigers at Ole Miss Rebels [events event_id="2392118"]…