- Find tickets from 22 dollars to Preseason: Boston Celtics at Orlando Magic on Friday October 11 at 7:00 pm at Amway Center in Orlando, FL
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to Preseason: Philadelphia 76ers at Orlando Magic on Sunday October 13 at 6:00 pm at Amway Center in Orlando, FL
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to Preseason: Miami Heat at Orlando Magic on Thursday October 17 at 7:00 pm at Amway Center in Orlando, FL
The fans have spoken
"Love this website! Prices usually come out cheaper than all the other websites as well!"
"Easy process, best price, lowest fees, and good seats!"
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
Orlando Magic Details
The team name Magic tends to conjure up the notion that a team is going to be more interesting or special than the other teams in the NBA. In many cases, the Orlando Magic have been just that. Established in 1989, the team has brought more than its fair share of Magic to the NBA, including one of the best tandems in the history of the sport, as well as one of the league's Cinderella stories.
That tandem, of course, is the tandem of Shaquille O'Neal and Penny Hardaway. Shaq and Penny came to the Magic in the 1990s, in a time where teams full of established stars like the New York Knicks and Chicago Bulls were at the top of the league. Those teams were very talented of course, but lacked the pizzaz that the Magic brought to the floor at times.
The pairing of Shaq and Penny was truly incredible, with O'Neal the unstoppable force on the interior and Hardaway getting to the bucket and scoring from all over the floor despite being one of the smallest players on the floor. In a league full of established powers, the Magic were one of the true feel-good stories at that time, even making it to the Finals in 1995 where they lost to Houston.
Then there was the incredibly successful run in the late 2000s, where the Magic reached the NBA Finals in 2009. The team won three straight division titles from 2008-2010, and gave the Los Angeles Lakers a difficult series in the 2009 Finals despite falling short in search of the franchise's first title at that time. Dwight Howard was the anchor of that team from the center position, while Hedo Turkoglu was the team's clutch scorer, constantly handling the ball and finding space to shoot in pressure situations for a team that was not expected to be as successful as it was.
How to purchase Orlando Magic tickets
SeatGeek is hands down the easiest way to find and buy Orlando Magic tickets all season long.
- Explore the above list of Magic] games to find the perfect game and date. When you've decided on the event, the green button on the right side of the screen will take you to a display of all available tickets for that game.
- On the next screen, view all available tickets for the event. Using the filters at the bottom, tickets can be sorted by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks listings by value. Our interactive maps help fans find the perfect seat, and previews of the view from each section take the guesswork out of the buying process.
- Once you find the right ticket, click on the listing and you will be taken to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Your order will now be processed, and SeatGeek will deliver your tickets as soon as possible.
When do Magic playoff tickets go on sale?
Should the Magic make the playoffs, tickets will likely go on sale in April. If you'd like alerts on Magic playoff tickets, sign up for a SeatGeek account.
Orlando Magic schedule
For the Orlando Magic, the schedule for their regular season opens in October. From there, the team plays 82 games, with the regular season winding down in April. In years where the Magic are playing well enough to get into the playoffs, the postseason starts in April and ends in June. Of course, all teams want to be playing in June, as the NBA Finals take place in that month to close out the season.
How much do Magic tickets cost?
Resale tickets to see the Orlando Magic cost an average of $68. Of course, this can change depending on things such as the opponent, day of week, and seat location.
When do the Magic play the Heat?
Due to their geographic proximity in the state of Florida, the Heat and Magic have a compelling intrastate rivalry going. The two teams play one another on a regular basis as Southeast division foes. Exact dates can be seen above on this page or on our Heat vs. Magic tickets page.
Orlando Magic Top Matchups
The Orlando Magic have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Magic vs. Hawks Tickets
- Magic vs. Hornets Tickets
- Magic vs. Heat Tickets
- Magic vs. Wizards Tickets
- Magic vs. Mavericks Tickets
- Magic vs. Rockets Tickets
- Magic vs. Grizzlies Tickets
- Magic vs. Pelicans Tickets
- Magic vs. Spurs Tickets
- Magic vs. Celtics Tickets
- Magic vs. Nets Tickets
- Magic vs. Knicks Tickets
- Magic vs. 76ers Tickets
- Magic vs. Raptors Tickets
Orlando Magic Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
June 19, 2017
7 NBA Final Upsets We Should Have Seen Coming
On June 12, NBA fans watched the Golden State Warriors put the Cleveland Cavaliers season to rest. Game 4 wrapped up a one-sided NBA Finals series, one where many sports fans still couldn’t believe that a Lebron James-led Cavs performed so poorly. Some might even consider it an upset, despite the fact that it was…