Ottawa Senators Details
Before the 2016-17 began, most thought that the Ottawa Senators would miss the playoffs entirely, citing a lackluster offense as the team’s downfall. Even without a stellar offense last season – 22nd in the NHL in goals – the Ottawa Senators were a tough team to beat, often relying on a high-quality defense to win games. With 98 points, the Sens finished 2nd in the Atlantic Division and made a deep run in the playoffs. After a 4-2 first round series win over Boston, Ottawa beat the Rangers in round two, and lost an exciting seven-game series to the eventual Stanley Cup champion Pittsburgh Penguins in the Conference Finals. It was a successful season for the team that calls Ottawa’s Canadien Tire Centre “home.” However, naysayers are assuming that a lot of luck was involved and the Senators will be out to prove them wrong in 2017-18.
The core of the team returns after the success of last season, including center Kyle Turris. Turris finished last year with 27 goals and 28 assists. Winger Mark Stone finished the season with 22 goals and 32 assists in 71 games and Mike Hoffman tallied 26 goals and 35 assists over 74 games. Meanwhile, the nucleus of the defense is back as well. Two-way defenseman Erik Karlsson was stellar a year ago, leading the team in total points (71). His play on both sides of the ice will be crucial to the team’s success going forward. With a rookie in Colin White on the offense as well, the offense should see a bit of improvement and turn Ottawa into an even more dangerous team.
How to purchase Ottawa Senators tickets
SeatGeek is hands down the easiest way to find and buy Ottawa Senators tickets all season long.
- Explore the above list of Senators] games to find the perfect game and date. When you've decided on the event, the green button on the right side of the screen will take you to a display of all available tickets for that game.
- On the next screen, view all available tickets for the event. Using the filters at the bottom, tickets can be sorted by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks listings by value. Our interactive maps help fans find the perfect seat, and previews of the view from each section take the guesswork out of the buying process.
- Once you find the right ticket, click on the listing and you will be taken to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Your order will now be processed, and SeatGeek will deliver your tickets as soon as possible.
When do Senators playoff tickets go on sale?
Should the Senators make the playoffs, tickets will likely go on sale in April. If you'd like alerts on Senators playoff tickets, sign up for a SeatGeek account.
Ottawa Senators schedule
Please see above for a full list of upcoming Senators games. For game results, record, and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Senators Schedule page. The 2017-18 Senators regular season begins October 5, 2017 and ends April 7, 2018.
How much do Senators tickets cost?
SeatGeek offers a wide range of Senators ticket options, suitable for every fan at every price point. Senators tickets typically start at about $30. For more information on Senators ticket trends, visit our Senators Ticket Prices page.
When do the Senators play the Canadiens?
The Senators face off against the Canadiens on December 16 at TD Place Stadium and February 4 at Bell Centre. Find more information on our Senators vs. Canadiens matchup page.
Ottawa Senators Top Matchups
The Ottawa Senators have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Senators vs. Bruins Tickets
- Senators vs. Sabres Tickets
- Senators vs. Red Wings Tickets
- Senators vs. Panthers Tickets
- Senators vs. Canadiens Tickets
- Senators vs. Lightning Tickets
- Senators vs. Maple Leafs Tickets
- Senators vs. Hurricanes Tickets
- Senators vs. Blue Jackets Tickets
- Senators vs. Devils Tickets
- Senators vs. Islanders Tickets
- Senators vs. Rangers Tickets
- Senators vs. Flyers Tickets
- Senators vs. Penguins Tickets
- Senators vs. Capitals Tickets