Bummer! Looks like there aren't any events
Check back another time
Other Upcoming Events Nearby
The fans have spoken
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
Ottawa Senators Details
Canada’s capital finally got an NHL team back in 1992. The current franchise is the second team to use the Ottawa Senators name. The original Senators were founded in 1883 and played in the NHL from 1917 to 1934. The team won 11 Stanley Cups, including multiple Cups from the era when NHL clubs played teams from other leagues. Although the current Senators are a different franchise from the original club, banners commemorating the original club’s 11 Stanley Cup titles hang in the rafters of the Canadian Tire Centre.
The Senators played their first season in 1992-93 and made the playoffs for the first time in the 1996-97 season under coach Jacques Martin. In the late 90s, the Senators made a key trade: they moved Alexei Yashin — who had previously sat out a season because of a contract dispute with the team — to the New York Islanders for star defenseman Zdeno Chara and a second overall pick, which they used to draft Jason Spezza.
Spezza joined Daniel Alfredsson, who became the Senators’ captain in 1999. Before the 2005-06 season, the Senators acquired Dany Heatley from the Atlanta Thrashers. The trio of Heatley, Alfredsson, and Spezza formed one of the deadliest lines in the NHL. They led the Senators to their first Stanley Cup Final in 2007, but they were defeated by the Anaheim Ducks
After Alfredsson left the team in 2013, star defenseman Erik Karlsson assumed his role as the Senators’ captain. Karlsson had become one of the best defensemen in the league since joining the Senators in 2009. Karlsson won the Norris trophy after the 2014-15 season, in which he scored 20 goals and 66 points. In 2017, Karlsson — while dealing with a serious foot injury — led the Senators on a surprise run through the playoffs. He scored 18 points in 19 games before the team was eliminated in the Eastern Conference Final by the Pittsburgh Penguins.
How to purchase Ottawa Senators tickets
SeatGeek is hands down the easiest way to find and buy Ottawa Senators tickets all season long.
- Explore the above list of Senators] games to find the perfect game and date. When you've decided on the event, the green button on the right side of the screen will take you to a display of all available tickets for that game.
- On the next screen, view all available tickets for the event. Using the filters at the bottom, tickets can be sorted by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks listings by value. Our interactive maps help fans find the perfect seat, and previews of the view from each section take the guesswork out of the buying process.
- Once you find the right ticket, click on the listing and you will be taken to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Your order will now be processed, and SeatGeek will deliver your tickets as soon as possible.
When do Senators playoff tickets go on sale?
Should the Senators make the playoffs, tickets will likely go on sale in April. If you'd like alerts on Senators playoff tickets, sign up for a SeatGeek account.
Ottawa Senators schedule
The Senators begin 2018-19 season at home. They face the Chicago Blackhawks on October 4, 2018. The Senators also end the season with a home game: they face the Columbus Blue Jackets on April 6, 2019.
How much do Senators tickets cost?
SeatGeek offers a wide range of Senators ticket options, suitable for every fan at every price point. The Senators play at Canadian Tire Centre, in the Ottawa suburb of Kanata. The average resale price for a ticket to a Senators home game is $73.
When do the Senators play the Maple Leafs?
The Senators play their fellow Ontario-based team four times during the 2018-19 season. They play the Leafs in Ottawa on March 16 and March 30, 2019. The two teams will play in Toronto on October 6, 2018 and February 6, 2019.
Ottawa Senators Top Matchups
The Ottawa Senators have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Senators vs. Bruins Tickets
- Senators vs. Sabres Tickets
- Senators vs. Red Wings Tickets
- Senators vs. Panthers Tickets
- Senators vs. Canadiens Tickets
- Senators vs. Lightning Tickets
- Senators vs. Maple Leafs Tickets
- Senators vs. Hurricanes Tickets
- Senators vs. Blue Jackets Tickets
- Senators vs. Devils Tickets
- Senators vs. Islanders Tickets
- Senators vs. Rangers Tickets
- Senators vs. Flyers Tickets
- Senators vs. Penguins Tickets
- Senators vs. Capitals Tickets
May 15, 2017
What NHL Playoff Teams Drive the Most Ticket Sales?
Only four teams remain in the NHL playoffs, with the Senators and Penguins facing off at Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals tonight at the PPG Paints Arena. Though we're still weeks away from the Stanley Cup, so far the 2017 NHL Playoffs have been filled with upsets, comebacks and hard-earned victories. With an impressive roster…
May 12, 2013
Penguins & Senators Set to Tangle in Eastern Semis
Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Ottawa Senators Eastern Conference Semis Preview Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Ottawa Senators NHL Playoffs Tickets Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Ottawa Senators Eastern Conference Semis Preview The Pittsburgh Penguins, coming off of a tough first round series against the surprising New York Islanders, now advance to the second round to face an old formidable foe…
May 2, 2013
Ottawa Senators Challenge Montreal of Canadian Supremacy
Ottawa Senators NHL Playoff Tickets Ottawa Senators Stanley Cup Playoff Opponent NHL Playoff Preview - Ottawa Senators 2013 Stanley Cup Playoff Team - Ottawa Senators One of the least likely participants in the 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs is the Ottawa Senators. It's not that the Senators had few expectations at the beginning of the short…