- Find tickets from 87 dollars to Penn State Nittany Lions at Maryland Terrapins Football on Friday September 27 at time to be announced at Maryland Stadium in College Park, MD
- Find tickets from 80 dollars to Purdue Boilermakers at Penn State Nittany Lions Football on Saturday October 5 at 12:00 pm at Beaver Stadium in University Park, PA
- Find tickets from 123 dollars to Penn State Nittany Lions at Iowa Hawkeyes Football on Saturday October 12 at 12:00 pm at Kinnick Stadium in Iowa City, IA
- Find tickets from 167 dollars to Michigan Wolverines at Penn State Nittany Lions Football on Saturday October 19 at 12:00 pm at Beaver Stadium in University Park, PA
- Find tickets from 41 dollars to Penn State Nittany Lions at Michigan State Spartans Football on Saturday October 26 at 12:00 pm at Spartan Stadium in East Lansing, MI
- Find tickets from 60 dollars to Penn State Nittany Lions at Minnesota Golden Gophers Football on Saturday November 9 at 12:00 pm at TCF Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, MN
- Find tickets from 35 dollars to Indiana Hoosiers at Penn State Nittany Lions Football on Saturday November 16 at 12:00 pm at Beaver Stadium in University Park, PA
- Find tickets from 147 dollars to Penn State Nittany Lions at Ohio State Buckeyes Football on Saturday November 23 at 12:00 pm at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 17 dollars to Rutgers Scarlet Knights at Penn State Nittany Lions Football on Saturday November 30 at 12:00 pm at Beaver Stadium in University Park, PA
Penn State Nittany Lions Football Details
“We are … PENN STATE!”
A fall Saturday in Happy Valley is pretty much the epitome of college football. Leaves turning, fans tailgating, and Big Ten clashes. What could be better?
Penn State has been playing football since 1887. The program ranks among the top 10 in all-time victories, with more than 40 consensus All-America selections, a Heisman Trophy winner (John Cappelletti, 1973) and a couple of national titles.
Many observers have dubbed Penn State as “Linebacker U” due to its star players at the position, which include Pro Football Hall of Famers Jack Ham and Dave Robinson.
The Nittany Lions play home games on campus Beaver Stadium, which seats more than 106,000 fans, is the second-largest stadium in the Western Hemisphere and the third-largest in the world. On more than a half-dozen occasions, Penn State has crammed in 110,000-plus fans for a home game.
Penn State’s in-game traditions are entertaining. Beyond its roaring, familiar chant and simple blue and white uniforms, watch for the drum major to do a flip during the pregame show. Also, when the Nittany Lions take the field … deafening is a good word for the atmosphere.
Regular tailgaters recommend arriving at least four hours before kickoff if you don’t have a premium parking pass. Also, make sure to get some ice cream at the Penn State University Creamery while you’re in town.
Penn State doesn’t have a main traditional rival any more, as it played as an independent until joining the Big Ten in 1993. Michigan, Ohio State and Michigan State are its most notable foes in the Big Ten’s Eastern Division.
How to purchase Penn State Nittany Lions tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Penn State Nittany Lions tickets.
- Explore listings of Penn State Nittany Lions matchups to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click on the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process.
- Once information is entered, SeatGeek will process your order and seamlessly deliver Penn State Nittany Lions tickets to your email or mobile device.
Penn State Nittany Lions schedule
To find upcoming Penn State Nittany Lions games, browse the matchup listings on our Nittany Lions Tickets page. This year, the Nittany Lions season runs from September 1st to November 24th.
How much do Penn State Nittany Lions tickets cost?
SeatGeek offers a wide range of Nittany Lions ticket options, suitable for every fan at every price point. Typically, Penn State tickets start at about $30, but could reach up to $253 for bigger games.
When do Penn State Nittany Lions postseason tickets go on sale?
Big Ten Championship and bowl game tickets are on sale now! If the Penn State Nittany Lions make the Big Ten Championship or a bowl game, purchase your tickets here on SeatGeek! Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Penn State Nittany Lions postseason tickets!
When do the Penn State Nittany Lions play the Ohio State Buckeyes?
This 2018 season, the Penn State Nittany Lions are scheduled to play the Ohio State Buckeyes on September 29th at Beaver Stadium in University Park, PA.
Penn State Nittany Lions Football Top Matchups
Penn State Nittany Lions Football Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
January 4, 2019
The 5 Most Memorable Moments From This Year’s Citrus Bowl
This year’s Citrus Bowl was a game for the ages. We saw Penn State blue-chip quarterback Trace McSorley playing on a broken foot, as he nearly led his team back from a 20-point second-half deficit against Kentucky. The Kentucky Wildcats were able to run the clock out after a late Nittany Lions field goal, notching…