Philadelphia Flyers Details
The first half of the 2016-17 was very positive for the Philadelphia Flyers. Playing out of the Metropolitan Division, the Flyers played some great hockey against some of the league’s top teams. At one point during November-December, Philly went on a 10-game winning streak and looked like a club that could crack the top three in the division. However, inconsistencies on both ends of the ice plagued the club during the second half of the season and the Flyers ended up with just 88 points and a 6th place finish in the Metro. Coached by Dave Hakstol, Philadelphia was not able to head back to the Stanley Cup Playoffs as it did during his first season behind the bench. At home in Wells Fargo Center, the Flyers were successful, winning 25 of 41 contests. On the road, however, the team was able to muster up just 14 wins, which ultimately led to its poor finish.
One of the most exciting aspects of the upcoming 2017-18 season for Philadelphia is this year’s number two overall draft pick Nolan Patrick. Patrick has signed his entry level contract with the Flyers and should see NHL ice time at some point during the year. The 18-year-old center should help out an offense that finished 20th in goals scored a year ago. He’ll be mentored by some of the Flyer veterans including captain Claude Giroux, who finished last season with 14 goals and 44 assists. Center Brayden Schenn was another solid offensive weapon last year, tallying 25 goals and 30 assists for the Flyers. Wayne Simmonds led the team in goals, putting up 31 as well as 23 assists.
How to purchase Philadelphia Flyers tickets
SeatGeek is hands down the easiest way to find and buy Philadelphia Flyers tickets all season long.
- Explore the above list of Flyers] games to find the perfect game and date. When you've decided on the event, the green button on the right side of the screen will take you to a display of all available tickets for that game.
- On the next screen, view all available tickets for the event. Using the filters at the bottom, tickets can be sorted by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks listings by value. Our interactive maps help fans find the perfect seat, and previews of the view from each section take the guesswork out of the buying process.
- Once you find the right ticket, click on the listing and you will be taken to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Your order will now be processed, and SeatGeek will deliver your tickets as soon as possible.
When do Flyers playoff tickets go on sale?
Should the Flyers make the playoffs, tickets will likely go on sale in April. If you'd like alerts on Flyers playoff tickets, sign up for a SeatGeek account.
Philadelphia Flyers schedule
Please see above for a full list of upcoming Flyers games. For game results, record, and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Flyers Schedule page. The 2017-18 Flyers regular season begins October 4, 2017 and ends April 7, 2018.
How much do Flyers tickets cost?
SeatGeek offers a wide range of Flyers ticket options, suitable for every fan at every price point. Flyers tickets typically start at about $32. For more information on Flyers ticket trends, visit our ticket prices page.
When do the Flyers play the Rangers?
The Flyers face off against the Rangers on January 16 and February 18 at Madison Square Garden and March 22 and April 7 at Wells Fargo Center. Find more information on our Flyers vs. Rangers matchup page.
Philadelphia Flyers Top Matchups
The Philadelphia Flyers have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Flyers vs. Hurricanes Tickets
- Flyers vs. Blue Jackets Tickets
- Flyers vs. Devils Tickets
- Flyers vs. Islanders Tickets
- Flyers vs. Rangers Tickets
- Flyers vs. Penguins Tickets
- Flyers vs. Capitals Tickets
- Flyers vs. Bruins Tickets
- Flyers vs. Sabres Tickets
- Flyers vs. Red Wings Tickets
- Flyers vs. Panthers Tickets
- Flyers vs. Canadiens Tickets
- Flyers vs. Senators Tickets
- Flyers vs. Lightning Tickets
- Flyers vs. Maple Leafs Tickets