- Find tickets from 6 dollars to Philadelphia Phillies at Colorado Rockies on Tuesday September 25 at 6:40 pm at Coors Field in Denver, CO
- Find tickets from 11 dollars to Philadelphia Phillies at Colorado Rockies on Wednesday September 26 at 6:40 pm at Coors Field in Denver, CO
- Find tickets from 8 dollars to Philadelphia Phillies at Colorado Rockies on Thursday September 27 at 1:10 pm at Coors Field in Denver, CO
- Find tickets from 5 dollars to Atlanta Braves at Philadelphia Phillies on Friday September 28 at 7:05 pm at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, PA
- Find tickets from 5 dollars to Atlanta Braves at Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday September 29 at 7:05 pm at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, PA
- Find tickets from 6 dollars to Atlanta Braves at Philadelphia Phillies on Sunday September 30 at 3:05 pm at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, PA
The fans have spoken
"Easy to use, usually best deal compared to other sites."
"Fees were less than Stubhub and it was very simple to use for this first time secondary market purchaser!"
"There is no website that does as good of a job as organizing the available tickets and showing the cost with fees."
Philadelphia Phillies Details
The Phillies franchise began in 1883 when they joined the National League after a team unnamed team from Worcester, Massachusetts folded. The Phillies are the oldest American pro-sports team to have never relocated or changed its name.
Despite their longevity, the Phillies have only won two World Series championships. It took them until 1980 — 77 years after the first-ever World Series — win their first title. That 1980 team included players like Tug McGraw and Larry Bowa, along with future Hall of Famers Mike Schmidt and Steve Carlton. After their win over the Royals in Game 6, the Phillies became the last of Major League Baseball’s founding teams to win the World Series.
After a 14 year absence, the Phillies qualified for the playoffs in 2007 after winning the National League East. The Phillies won a team-record five consecutive NL East titles between 2007 and 2011. This Phillies’ Golden Age, in which the team fielded players like Ryan Howard, Chase Utley, Jimmy Rollins, and Cole Hamels, was highlighted by two appearances in the World Series, including a title — clinched at home on a strikeout from closer Brad Lidge — in 2008 over the Tampa Bay Rays.
The Phillies have started to rebuild in the years after their stretch of division titles. It has been a painful few years for Philadelphia fans, but their patience may finally be starting to pay off. Although the Phillies finished fifth in the NL East in 2017, the year was also noteworthy for the emergence of rookie Rhys Hoskins. Hoskins, a mid-season call-up, hit his first ten home runs in just 17 games, setting an MLB record. Hoskins finished the year with 18 home runs in 50 games.
The Phillies will begin 2018 with a new manager: Gabe Kapler will take over after spending last season as the Dodgers' Director of Player Development.
Citizens Bank Park has been the home of the Phillies since 2004. It has a reputation as one of the most home-run-friendly parks in baseball.
How to buy Philadelphia Phillies tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Philadelphia Phillies tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Phillies games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Philadelphia Phillies tickets.
When do Phillies playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Phillies make the MLB Playoffs, playoff tickets should go on sale shortly after, typically in September or October. Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Phillies playoff tickets!
Philadelphia Phillies schedule
For a list of upcoming Phillies games, feel free to browse the game listings above, or visit our Phillies Schedule page for Phillies game results, scores, the team record, and future games. The 2018 Phillies regular season runs from March 29, 2018 to September 30, 2018.
How much do Phillies tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the widest selection of tickets on the web, offering Phillies tickets for every fan at every price point. Typically, Phillies tickets start at about $19. Visit our Phillies Ticket Prices page for more information.
When do the Phillies play the Mets?
This 2018 season, dates for Phillies vs. Mets games are scheduled for May 11th, 12th, and 13th, August 16th, 17th, and 18th, and September 17th, 18th, and 19th at Citizens Bank Park. At Citi Field, Phillies vs. Mets games are scheduled for April 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, July 9th, 10th, and 11th, and September 7th, 8th and 9th.
Philadelphia Phillies Top Matchups
The Philadelphia Phillies have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
August 2, 2018
5 Ways to Get Cheap Philadelphia Phillies Tickets
*Use code TBA10MLB for $10 off your purchase of $50 or more* Philadelphia Phillies tickets can get really expensive. Still, that doesn’t mean you have to blow your summer savings trying to catch a game. Here are 5 awesome tips to save money on Phillies tickets this summer. #1. Go to a Weekday Game Unsurprisingly Phillies games…