- Find tickets from 23 dollars to Phoenix Suns at Utah Jazz on Monday March 25 at 7:00 pm at Vivint Smart Home Arena in Salt Lake City, UT
- Find tickets from 13 dollars to Washington Wizards at Phoenix Suns on Wednesday March 27 at 7:00 pm at Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, AZ
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to Memphis Grizzlies at Phoenix Suns on Saturday March 30 at 7:00 pm at Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, AZ
- Find tickets from 12 dollars to Cleveland Cavaliers at Phoenix Suns on Monday April 1 at 7:00 pm at Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, AZ
- Find tickets from 10 dollars to Utah Jazz at Phoenix Suns on Wednesday April 3 at 7:00 pm at Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, AZ
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to New Orleans Pelicans at Phoenix Suns on Friday April 5 at 7:00 pm at Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, AZ
- Find tickets from 31 dollars to Phoenix Suns at Houston Rockets on Sunday April 7 at 6:00 pm at Toyota Center in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 71 dollars to Phoenix Suns at Dallas Mavericks on Tuesday April 9 at 7:30 pm at American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX
The fans have spoken
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
"We were able to buy the seats as we were on our way to the game. Easy and convenient!"
Phoenix Suns Details
Brought into the NBA in 1968, the Phoenix Suns have been bringing basketball to the desert with a series of unique styles and legendary players teaming up to create an appealing team. With some iconic eras in franchise history led by players and coaches willing to push the envelope in the sport, it's hard to forget some of the contributions the team has made to the game.
Perhaps the most exciting Suns team that has ever taken the floor was the team coached by Mike D'Antoni. In the mid-2000s, centers were still a big part of NBA offenses with their backs to the basket. D'Antoni didn't believe in that strategy, and instead instituted a "seven seconds or less" offense to let the Suns play to their strengths. His desire was for the team to take a shot every seven seconds, to move with a fast pace, and to use big men as pick and roll players rather than stationary figures on the low block.
For the most part, it worked, with Steve Nash leading a team of ruthless perimeter threats and Amar'e Stoudemire being remembered for thunderous dunks as he fearlessly rolled to the basket. These teams were consistently in contention to win the Western Conference, and are credited by some with changing the sport of basketball into the perimeter-oriented game that followed.
That era of Suns basketball saw a rivalry develop with the San Antonio Spurs, who they went head-to-head with in the Western Conference playoffs. With the run and gun mentality of the Suns, compared to the methodical style of the Spurs, it was a true clash of styles on the grandest stages of the sport.
Other legendary players to put on the Suns uniform were the great Charles Barkley, whose aggression and rebounding ability made things difficult for most opponents, as well as Kevin Johnson.
How to purchase Phoenix Suns tickets
Find the right seat, right now. SeatGeek offers the best way to buy Phoenix Suns tickets.
- The list above displays all upcoming Suns games. Once you find the game you'd like to attend, clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen will take you to a SeatGeek event page, which displays all available tickets.
- On this page, browse available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. The filters at the bottom can sort tickets by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks tickets by value, scoring each listing to tell you exactly how good of a deal you are getting. Explore SeatGeek's best-in-class maps to find your favorite seating section, and use our View From Seat feature to see precisely what your view will look like before buying.
- When you are ready to buy a ticket, click on the listing, and you will be directed to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Upon completion of the information fields, your order will be processed and tickets will be delivered via email or to your mobile device.
When do Suns playoff tickets go on sale?
NBA playoff tickets typically go on sale in April. To get alerts on Suns playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for a SeatGeek account.
Phoenix Suns schedule
For the Phoenix Suns, each NBA season begins in October, with the regular season running all the way until the month of April. In most years, the full NBA schedule is released in the month of August, where the Suns and the rest of the teams in the league find out which dates they will be taking on their various opponents. For teams who have a strong enough record, the NBA Playoffs tip off in April, and run into the month of June where the NBA Finals will decide a champion.
How much do Suns tickets cost?
For Phoenix Suns home games, the average resale price of a ticket is $64. Prices can vary depending on factors such as the opponent, seating section, and the day of week.
When do the Suns play the Spurs?
The rivalry is ignited between the Phoenix Suns and San Antonio Spurs multiple times in the regular season every year. Of course, with a rivalry that was built in the playoffs, fans of both teams will hope to see one another in the postseason as well.
See above or our Suns vs. Spurs tickets page for exact dates and tickets.
Phoenix Suns Top Matchups
The Phoenix Suns have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Suns vs. Warriors Tickets
- Suns vs. Clippers Tickets
- Suns vs. Lakers Tickets
- Suns vs. Kings Tickets
- Suns vs. Bulls Tickets
- Suns vs. Cavaliers Tickets
- Suns vs. Pistons Tickets
- Suns vs. Pacers Tickets
- Suns vs. Bucks Tickets
- Suns vs. Mavericks Tickets
- Suns vs. Rockets Tickets
- Suns vs. Grizzlies Tickets
- Suns vs. Pelicans Tickets
- Suns vs. Spurs Tickets
October 20, 2017
The 5 Cheapest & Most Expensive NBA Teams This Season
With the 2017-18 NBA season underway, we've decided to take a look at how ticket prices for our favorite teams are shaping up. Based on SeatGeek ticket sales data, here are the top five priciest teams to catch live (and the cheapest)! The 5 Most Expensive Teams in the NBA #5. Minnesota Timberwolves Ticket prices…
June 19, 2017
7 NBA Final Upsets We Should Have Seen Coming
On June 12, NBA fans watched the Golden State Warriors put the Cleveland Cavaliers season to rest. Game 4 wrapped up a one-sided NBA Finals series, one where many sports fans still couldn’t believe that a Lebron James-led Cavs performed so poorly. Some might even consider it an upset, despite the fact that it was…