Upcoming Events Near Ashburn, VA
Apr 29, Sun 3:00 pm - Capital One Arena
Phoenix Suns Details
The Suns have played in Phoenix since joining the NBA as a 1968 expansion team. The team currently plays its home games in downtown Phoenix at Talking Stick Resort Arena. The Suns made their first NBA Finals appearance in 1976. Despite having never won a championship, the Suns have been one of the NBA’s best regular-season teams.
In 1992, the Suns acquired Hall of Famer Charles Barkley from the 76ers. Barkley was the NBA’s MVP in the 1992-93 season and teamed up with all-star point guard Kevin Johnson to bring the Suns to the 1993 NBA Finals, where they lost to Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls.
After continuing to produce playoff-quality teams nearly every season, the Suns acquired Steve Nash (who they had previously traded to Dallas) as a free agent before the 2004-05 season. Nash and former Rookie of the year Amar’e Stoudemire led the team to a first place finish. Nash won back-to-back MVP awards in his first two seasons back with the Suns, and the team made it to the Western Conference Finals each year.
Nash left the Suns in 2013, and the current team is in the midst of a franchise-long seven year streak of not qualifying for the postseason. Still, there are reasons for Phoenix fans to be excited, as the club has stockpiled a number of exciting young players. Head coach Earl Watson will begin his 2nd full season with the Suns. Watson will have players like Devin Booker, Josh Jackson, and Dragon Bender—all high first round draft picks—at his disposal. The Suns will also hope for point guard Eric Bledsoe to recover from a knee injury that limited his playing time last season. The Western Conference will be a tough place to win games, but the 2017-18 season should provide valuable experience to the Suns’ young players.
How to purchase Phoenix Suns tickets
Find the right seat, right now. SeatGeek offers the best way to buy Phoenix Suns tickets.
- The list above displays all upcoming Suns games. Once you find the game you'd like to attend, clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen will take you to a SeatGeek event page, which displays all available tickets.
- On this page, browse available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. The filters at the bottom can sort tickets by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks tickets by value, scoring each listing to tell you exactly how good of a deal you are getting. Explore SeatGeek's best-in-class maps to find your favorite seating section, and use our View From Seat feature to see precisely what your view will look like before buying.
- When you are ready to buy a ticket, click on the listing, and you will be directed to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Upon completion of the information fields, your order will be processed and tickets will be delivered via email or to your mobile device.
When do Suns playoff tickets go on sale?
NBA playoff tickets typically go on sale in April. To get alerts on Suns playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for a SeatGeek account.
Phoenix Suns schedule
Browse the listings above to see all upcoming games, and visit the Suns Schedule page. The regular season starts October 18, 2017, and ends April 10, 2018.
How much do Suns tickets cost?
There are ticket options for every fan at every price point on SeatGeek. Suns tickets typically cost $12 and up. For more information about Suns ticket prices, visit the Suns Ticket Prices page.
When do the Suns play the Lakers?
Suns-Lakers takes place on November 17 and February 6 in Los Angeles. See our Suns vs. Lakers matchup page for more information.
Phoenix Suns Top Matchups
The Phoenix Suns have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Suns vs. Warriors Tickets
- Suns vs. Clippers Tickets
- Suns vs. Lakers Tickets
- Suns vs. Kings Tickets
- Suns vs. Bulls Tickets
- Suns vs. Cavaliers Tickets
- Suns vs. Pistons Tickets
- Suns vs. Pacers Tickets
- Suns vs. Bucks Tickets
- Suns vs. Mavericks Tickets
- Suns vs. Rockets Tickets
- Suns vs. Grizzlies Tickets
- Suns vs. Pelicans Tickets
- Suns vs. Spurs Tickets