- Find tickets from 124 dollars to Pink (Rescheduled from March 25, 2018) on Friday April 26 at 7:30 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 89 dollars to Pink with Julia Michaels on Saturday April 27 at 8:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 54 dollars to Pink with Julia Michaels on Tuesday April 30 at 7:30 pm at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, IN
- Find tickets from 133 dollars to Pink with Julia Michaels on Thursday May 2 at 7:30 pm at Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, WI
- Find tickets from 146 dollars to Pink with Julia Michaels on Saturday May 4 at 8:00 pm at Fargodome in Fargo, ND
- Find tickets from 150 dollars to Pink with Julia Michaels on Sunday May 5 at 7:30 pm at Xcel Energy Center in Saint Paul, MN
- Find tickets from 96 dollars to Pink with Julia Michaels on Tuesday May 7 at 7:30 pm at CHI Health Center Omaha in Omaha, NE
- Find tickets from 63 dollars to Pink with Julia Michaels on Thursday May 9 at 7:30 pm at Rupp Arena in Lexington, KY
- Find tickets from 117 dollars to Pink with Julia Michaels on Saturday May 11 at 8:00 pm at Schottenstein Center in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 93 dollars to Pink on Monday May 13 at 7:30 pm at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 90 dollars to Pink on Tuesday May 14 at 7:30 pm at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 193 dollars to Pink (Rescheduled from March 23, 2018) on Friday May 17 at 8:00 pm at Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets from 264 dollars to Pink on Saturday May 18 at 8:00 pm at Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets from 263 dollars to Pink with Julia Michaels on Tuesday May 21 at 7:30 pm at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 236 dollars to Pink with Julia Michaels on Wednesday May 22 at 7:30 pm at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 256 dollars to Pink on Tuesday July 30 at 7:00 pm at Letzigrund Stadion in Zurich, Switzerland
- Find tickets from 924 dollars to Rock In Rio Weekend Two with Pink on Saturday October 5 at 12:00 pm at Barra Olympic Park in Barra da Tijuca, Brazil
The fans have spoken
"We were able to buy the seats as we were on our way to the game. Easy and convenient!"
"Easy to use, usually best deal compared to other sites."
"Fees were less than Stubhub and it was very simple to use for this first time secondary market purchaser!"
Singer, songwriter, and vocal powerhouse, Pink started her solo career in 2000 with the release of her album, “Can’t Take Me Home”. The double platinum album was wildly successful, and the beginning of a music career that would lead Pink to international superstardom. Her unwillingness to shape herself into the music industry’s mold of the time proved to be her key to success, and Pink has been unstoppable ever since.
One of the world’s best selling music artists, Pink is a rebellious woman with a big heart. She’s fun, hip, and fearless, and nothing like the cookie-cutter pop music that was so popular in the late 90s. Pink’s unique approach to traditional pop music challenged her peers to give the fans more. Pink has been credited for pushing the envelope and bursting through boundaries throughout her career, influencing the genre so much that she inspired a generation of pop singers after her to follow her lead. She is often regarded as the most trailblazing artist of her pop generation, but even with her influence, there has never been another artist quite like Pink.
Pink’s big personality isn’t the only thing that makes her a powerhouse in the pop world. She has a surprisingly wide vocal range and is known for her distinctive, husky, and soulful voice. Pink connects with her audience with honest, heartfelt lyrics, and a dash of rebellion that stays true to who she is. As much as Pink has grown as an artist in the past two decades, she holds onto the essence that makes her who she is, and that’s why her loyal fans love her.
It isn’t just fans that love Pink and her unique style. She’s been nominated for over 100 awards throughout her career, and won almost every award she was nominated for. Some of the awards include Best International Artist in 2001, Billboard Music Awards Woman of the Year in 2013, and Female Artist of the Year in 2007. She has also received awards for her collaborations with other artists, including the GRAMMY Award-winning song “Lady Marmalade”.
Pink has had numerous hits over the years, and with each new release she adds more fan favorites to the list of songs she performs on her tours. “What About Us” is a more recent addition to the setlist, but this upbeat, catchy tune is already one that fans love to sing along with. “Blow Me (One Last Kiss)” and “There You Go” show off her signature style from her earlier albums, and “Raise Your Glass” never fails to get people on their feet. Thanks to the magic of large, portable video screens and sound engineering, Pink also brings one of her beloved duets to the stage, singing “Just Give Me a Reason” with a video image of Nate Ruess, proving that her music is far more than party anthems and anti-love songs.
Pink in Concert
Voted Most Creative Stage Production, Pink’s concerts are nothing short of a visual and auditory feast. Pink’s strong and emotive vocals are more than enough to carry the entire performance, but the fierce and creative Pink has also been known to add aerial acrobatics routines to her concerts. Fans can expect the unexpected from Pink, proving once again that there is no mold that can hold this unique and amazing performer back.
Pink Tour Dates
See below for a list of Pink tour dates and locations. For all available tickets and to find shows in your city, scroll to the listings at the top of this page.
Saint Paul, MN
May 3, 2018
P!nk Announces 2019 'Beautiful Trauma' Tour Dates
Not to be confused with her massive Beautiful Trauma tour that kicked off back in March (and continues through June 2), Pink has announced another whopping batch of concerts set for 2019. Save the date(s) for spring/summer, with the new shows kicking off on March 1 at the BB&T Center in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The…
May 31, 2013
U + Ur Hits...The Top 10 Pink Songs
Pink Concert Tickets Top Ten Pink Songs Pink for "So What" Pink Bio It's hard to believe it from the tough persona she's been known for over the years, but Pink started out in a girl group called Choice back in the 90s. After her break out as a solo artist in 2000, Pink has…
September 18, 2012
Pink Prepares to Share 'The Truth About Love'
UPDATE: 10/01/2012 The pop superstar with the No. 1 album in the country has tacked on even more performances – click here for Pink's Australian tour dates! UPDATE: 9/24/2012 Pink has officially added European dates to her global Truth About Love Tour – check them out here! Original Post The rocker chick who served as…