- Find tickets from 368 dollars to Pink on Saturday September 1 at time to be announced at Forsyth Barr Stadium in Dunedin, New Zealand
- Find tickets from 408 dollars to Pink on Tuesday September 4 at time to be announced at Spark Arena in Auckland, New Zealand
- Find tickets from 368 dollars to Pink on Wednesday September 5 at time to be announced at Spark Arena in Auckland, New Zealand
- Find tickets from 408 dollars to Pink on Friday September 7 at time to be announced at Spark Arena in Auckland, New Zealand
- Find tickets from 508 dollars to Pink on Saturday September 8 at time to be announced at Spark Arena in Auckland, New Zealand
- Find tickets from 329 dollars to Pink on Monday September 10 at 7:30 pm at Spark Arena in Auckland, New Zealand
- Find tickets from 323 dollars to Pink on Tuesday September 11 at 7:30 pm at Spark Arena in Auckland, New Zealand
- Find tickets from 68 dollars to Pink on Friday March 1 2019 at 8:00 pm at BB&T Center in Sunrise, FL
- Find tickets from 68 dollars to Pink on Sunday March 3 2019 at 7:30 pm at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 59 dollars to Pink on Tuesday March 5 2019 at 7:30 pm at Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, FL
- Find tickets from 59 dollars to Pink on Thursday March 7 2019 at 7:30 pm at Colonial Life Arena in Columbia, SC
- Find tickets from 58 dollars to Pink on Saturday March 9 2019 at 8:00 pm at Spectrum Center in Charlotte, NC
- Find tickets from 66 dollars to Pink on Sunday March 10 2019 at 7:30 pm at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN
- Find tickets from 63 dollars to Pink on Tuesday March 12 2019 at 7:30 pm at Philips Arena in Atlanta, GA
- Find tickets from 55 dollars to Pink on Thursday March 14 2019 at 7:30 pm at Legacy Arena at The BJCC in Birmingham, AL
- Find tickets from 69 dollars to Pink on Saturday March 16 2019 at 8:00 pm at CenturyLink Center in Bossier City, LA
- Find tickets from 63 dollars to Pink on Sunday March 17 2019 at 7:30 pm at Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, LA
- Find tickets from 36 dollars to Pink on Tuesday March 19 2019 at 7:30 pm at Toyota Center in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 30 dollars to Pink on Thursday March 21 2019 at 7:30 pm at AT&T Center in San Antonio, TX
- Find tickets from 39 dollars to Pink on Saturday March 23 2019 at 8:00 pm at Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City, OK
- Find tickets from 38 dollars to Pink on Sunday March 24 2019 at 7:30 pm at American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX
- Find tickets from 131 dollars to Pink on Saturday March 30 2019 at 8:00 pm at Gila River Arena in Glendale, AZ
- Find tickets from 54 dollars to Pink on Monday April 1 2019 at 6:30 pm at Pepsi Center in Denver, CO
- Find tickets from 62 dollars to Pink on Wednesday April 3 2019 at 7:30 pm at Vivint Smart Home Arena in Salt Lake City, UT
- Find tickets from 64 dollars to Pink on Friday April 5 2019 at 8:00 pm at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Singer, songwriter, and vocal powerhouse, Pink started her solo career in 2000 with the release of her album, “Can’t Take Me Home”. The double platinum album was wildly successful, and the beginning of a music career that would lead Pink to international superstardom. Her unwillingness to shape herself into the music industry’s mold of the time proved to be her key to success, and Pink has been unstoppable ever since.
One of the world’s best selling music artists, Pink is a rebellious woman with a big heart. She’s fun, hip, and fearless, and nothing like the cookie-cutter pop music that was so popular in the late 90s. Pink’s unique approach to traditional pop music challenged her peers to give the fans more. Pink has been credited for pushing the envelope and bursting through boundaries throughout her career, influencing the genre so much that she inspired a generation of pop singers after her to follow her lead. She is often regarded as the most trailblazing artist of her pop generation, but even with her influence, there has never been another artist quite like Pink.
Pink’s big personality isn’t the only thing that makes her a powerhouse in the pop world. She has a surprisingly wide vocal range and is known for her distinctive, husky, and soulful voice. Pink connects with her audience with honest, heartfelt lyrics, and a dash of rebellion that stays true to who she is. As much as Pink has grown as an artist in the past two decades, she holds onto the essence that makes her who she is, and that’s why her loyal fans love her.
It isn’t just fans that love Pink and her unique style. She’s been nominated for over 100 awards throughout her career, and won almost every award she was nominated for. Some of the awards include Best International Artist in 2001, Billboard Music Awards Woman of the Year in 2013, and Female Artist of the Year in 2007. She has also received awards for her collaborations with other artists, including the GRAMMY Award-winning song “Lady Marmalade”.
Pink has had numerous hits over the years, and with each new release she adds more fan favorites to the list of songs she performs on her tours. “What About Us” is a more recent addition to the setlist, but this upbeat, catchy tune is already one that fans love to sing along with. “Blow Me (One Last Kiss)” and “There You Go” show off her signature style from her earlier albums, and “Raise Your Glass” never fails to get people on their feet. Thanks to the magic of large, portable video screens and sound engineering, Pink also brings one of her beloved duets to the stage, singing “Just Give Me a Reason” with a video image of Nate Ruess, proving that her music is far more than party anthems and anti-love songs.
Pink in Concert
Voted Most Creative Stage Production, Pink’s concerts are nothing short of a visual and auditory feast. Pink’s strong and emotive vocals are more than enough to carry the entire performance, but the fierce and creative Pink has also been known to add aerial acrobatics routines to her concerts. Fans can expect the unexpected from Pink, proving once again that there is no mold that can hold this unique and amazing performer back.
May 3, 2018
P!nk Announces 2019 'Beautiful Trauma' Tour Dates
Not to be confused with her massive Beautiful Trauma tour that kicked off back in March (and continues through June 2), Pink has announced another whopping batch of concerts set for 2019. Save the date(s) for spring/summer, with the new shows kicking off on March 1 at the BB&T Center in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The…
May 31, 2013
U + Ur Hits...The Top 10 Pink Songs
Pink Concert Tickets Top Ten Pink Songs Pink for "So What" Pink Bio It's hard to believe it from the tough persona she's been known for over the years, but Pink started out in a girl group called Choice back in the 90s. After her break out as a solo artist in 2000, Pink has…
September 18, 2012
Pink Prepares to Share 'The Truth About Love'
UPDATE: 10/01/2012 The pop superstar with the No. 1 album in the country has tacked on even more performances – click here for Pink's Australian tour dates! UPDATE: 9/24/2012 Pink has officially added European dates to her global Truth About Love Tour – check them out here! Original Post The rocker chick who served as…