SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
About Pink Tickets
Singer, songwriter, and vocal powerhouse, Pink started her solo career in 2000 with the release of her album, “Can’t Take Me Home”. The double platinum album was wildly successful, and the beginning of a music career that would lead Pink to international superstardom. Her unwillingness to shape herself into the music industry’s mold of the time proved to be her key to success, and Pink has been unstoppable ever since.
One of the world’s best selling music artists, Pink is a rebellious woman with a big heart. She’s fun, hip, and fearless, and nothing like the cookie-cutter pop music that was so popular in the late 90s. Pink’s unique approach to traditional pop music challenged her peers to give the fans more. Pink has been credited for pushing the envelope and bursting through boundaries throughout her career, influencing the genre so much that she inspired a generation of pop singers after her to follow her lead. She is often regarded as the most trailblazing artist of her pop generation, but even with her influence, there has never been another artist quite like Pink.
Pink’s big personality isn’t the only thing that makes her a powerhouse in the pop world. She has a surprisingly wide vocal range and is known for her distinctive, husky, and soulful voice. Pink connects with her audience with honest, heartfelt lyrics, and a dash of rebellion that stays true to who she is. As much as Pink has grown as an artist in the past two decades, she holds onto the essence that makes her who she is, and that’s why her loyal fans love her.
It isn’t just fans that love Pink and her unique style. She’s been nominated for over 100 awards throughout her career, and won almost every award she was nominated for. Some of the awards include Best International Artist in 2001, Billboard Music Awards Woman of the Year in 2013, and Female Artist of the Year in 2007. She has also received awards for her collaborations with other artists, including the GRAMMY Award-winning song “Lady Marmalade”.
Frequently Asked Questions About Pink Ticket Prices and Concert Information
Is Pink touring?
See above for all scheduled Pink concert dates and click "favorite" at the top of the page to get Pink tour updates and discover similar events.
How much are Pink tickets?
Pink tickets on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Pink tickets can be found for as low as $98.00, with an average price of $246.00.
How to get cheap Pink tickets?
If you’re looking for cheap Pink tickets, tickets can be found for as low as $98.00. Additionally, once you click on your preferred event date, use the “sort by price” button located in the top left hand corner of the event page to sort all available Pink tickets by cheapest tickets available.
How long are Pink concerts?
Most concerts last about 2-3 hours but can run shorter or longer depending on the artist, opening acts, encore, etc. Pink concerts typically last 2 hours.
What's Pink's setlist?
While setlists can vary between venues, Pink will likely play the following songs on tour:
How to buy Pink tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Pink Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Pink tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Pink tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Pink tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Pink tickets.
Is Pink On Tour?
Yes, Pink is on The P!NK: Summer Carnival 2.0 Tour.
Pink Ticket Prices
The cost of Pink tickets can vary based on a host of factors. Please see below for a look at how Pink ticket prices vary by city, and scroll up on this page to see Pink tour dates and ticket prices for upcoming concerts in your city.
|City||Venue||Average Ticket Price|
Pink Tour Dates
See below for a list of Pink tour dates and locations. For all available tickets and to find shows in your city, scroll to the listings at the top of this page.
Pink by City
- Pink in Philadelphia
- Pink in Chicago
- Pink in Houston (Toyota Center)
- Pink in Arlington
- Pink in Las Vegas (T-Mobile Arena)
- Pink in San Antonio (AT&T Center)
- Pink in Washington
- Pink in San Diego
- Pink in Cincinnati
- Pink in Minneapolis (Xcel Energy Center)
- Pink in Pittsburgh
- Pink in Nashville (Bridgestone Arena)
- Pink in Milwaukee (Fiserv Forum)
- Pink in Detroit (Little Caesars Arena)
- Pink in Dallas (American Airlines Center)
- Pink in Los Angeles (The Forum)
- Pink in New York (Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum)
- Pink in Boston
- Pink in Toronto (Scotiabank Arena)
- Pink in Phoenix (Gila River Arena)
Image credit for Pink: © Michael Kovac / Getty Images Entertainment / Getty Images