- Find tickets from 47 dollars to Preseason: Pittsburgh Penguins at Detroit Red Wings on Wednesday September 19 at 7:30 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 73 dollars to Preseason: Pittsburgh Penguins at Columbus Blue Jackets on Friday September 28 at 7:00 pm at Nationwide Arena in Columbus, OH
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Pittsburgh Penguins Details
For the second straight season, the Pittsburgh Penguins hoisted the Stanley Cup, marking the first time in the salary cap era that a team won back-to-back championships. After firing Mike Johnston part way through the 2015-16 season, Mike Sullivan took over and helped the team improve and win the Stanley Cup Final against the San Jose Sharks. In his first full season behind the bench, Sullivan helped the team continue its run of wonderful play. In 2016-17, the Penguins finished with 111 points in the Metropolitan Division, good enough for 2nd in the division. After an easy first round win against Columbus, Pittsburgh went to seven games with both the Washington Capitals and then the Ottawa Senators in the conference finals. Against the Nashville Predators in the Stanley Cup Finals, the Penguins won 4-2 and solidified a second straight title.
Once again led by captain and future Hall-of-Famer Sidney Crosby, the Penguins put out the NHL’s top offense. Crosby finished the 2016-17 season with 44 goals and 45 assists. His second in command Evgeni Malkin finished the year with 33 goals and 39 assists. Both players will obviously be back in the yellow and black for the 2017-18 season and, with those two on the ice, there is certainly a chance for a three-peat. The fans of PPG Paints Arena will be in for an offensive show without a doubt but the Pens will look to improve on defensive. Pittsburgh was 17th in the league in goals against despite having a goaltending duo of Matt Murray and Marc-Andre Fleury. Fleury is in Vegas now and that means the one-two punch that helped win two Stanley Cups is no more. Murray will still be the starter and he’ll need to have another year like 16-17 when he finished with a 32-10-4 record.
How to purchase Pittsburgh Penguins tickets
SeatGeek is hands down the easiest way to find and buy Pittsburgh Penguins tickets all season long.
- Explore the above list of Penguins] games to find the perfect game and date. When you've decided on the event, the green button on the right side of the screen will take you to a display of all available tickets for that game.
- On the next screen, view all available tickets for the event. Using the filters at the bottom, tickets can be sorted by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks listings by value. Our interactive maps help fans find the perfect seat, and previews of the view from each section take the guesswork out of the buying process.
- Once you find the right ticket, click on the listing and you will be taken to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Your order will now be processed, and SeatGeek will deliver your tickets as soon as possible.
When do Penguins playoff tickets go on sale?
Should the Penguins make the playoffs, tickets will likely go on sale in April. If you'd like alerts on Penguins playoff tickets, sign up for a SeatGeek account.
Pittsburgh Penguins schedule
Please see above for a full list of upcoming Penguins games. For game results, record, and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Penguins Schedule page. The 2017-18 Penguins regular season begins October 4, 2017 and ends April 6, 2018.
How much do Penguins tickets cost?
SeatGeek offers a wide range of Penguins ticket options, suitable for every fan at every price point. Penguins tickets typically start at about $32. For more information on Penguins ticket trends, visit our ticket prices page.
When do the Penguins play the Flyers?
The Penguins face off against the Flyers on January 2 and March 7 at Wells Fargo Center and March 25 at PPG Paints Arena. Find more information on our Penguins vs. Flyers matchup page.
Pittsburgh Penguins Top Matchups
The Pittsburgh Penguins have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Penguins vs. Hurricanes Tickets
- Penguins vs. Blue Jackets Tickets
- Penguins vs. Devils Tickets
- Penguins vs. Islanders Tickets
- Penguins vs. Rangers Tickets
- Penguins vs. Flyers Tickets
- Penguins vs. Capitals Tickets
- Penguins vs. Bruins Tickets
- Penguins vs. Sabres Tickets
- Penguins vs. Red Wings Tickets
- Penguins vs. Panthers Tickets
- Penguins vs. Canadiens Tickets
- Penguins vs. Senators Tickets
- Penguins vs. Lightning Tickets
- Penguins vs. Maple Leafs Tickets
March 7, 2018
Stanley Cup Playoffs 2018: Preview & Predictions
It’s hard to believe, but the NHL season is just a couple weeks away from wrapping up. It’s been a wild year filled with unexpected successes and devastating failures. A brand-new expansion team will make the playoffs while a Midwestern dynasty will not. We’ll get into everything you need to know, and we’ll do it…
December 13, 2017
How the Pittsburgh Penguins Can Win a Third Straight Stanley Cup
From 1956-1960, the Montreal Canadiens won five straight Stanley Cup championships. The Toronto Maple Leafs won three straight from 1962-64. The Canadiens won four straight from ’76-79 and were immediately followed up by four straight from the 1980-84 New York Islanders. Since then, no team has hoisted Lord Stanley’s Cup more than two years in…
June 12, 2017
Led by Sidney Crosby, Pittsburgh Penguins Repeat as Stanley Cup Champs
During the first week of April, before the playoffs even began, the Pittsburgh Penguins announced that star defenseman Kris Letang would miss the entire postseason due to a herniated disk. After the announcement, many pundits assumed that the chances of a repeat Stanley Cup win were out of the question. Clearly, the Penguins and captain…