- Find tickets from 14 dollars to Pittsburgh Pirates at Chicago Cubs on Tuesday September 25 at 7:05 pm at Wrigley Field in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 23 dollars to Pittsburgh Pirates at Chicago Cubs on Wednesday September 26 at 7:05 pm at Wrigley Field in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to Pittsburgh Pirates at Chicago Cubs on Thursday September 27 at 7:05 pm at Wrigley Field in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 5 dollars to Pittsburgh Pirates at Cincinnati Reds on Friday September 28 at 6:40 pm at Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Find tickets from 17 dollars to Pittsburgh Pirates at Cincinnati Reds on Saturday September 29 at 4:10 pm at Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Find tickets from 7 dollars to Pittsburgh Pirates at Cincinnati Reds on Sunday September 30 at 3:10 pm at Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Find tickets to Miami Marlins at Pittsburgh Pirates on Monday October 1 at 12:00 pm at PNC Park in Pittsburgh, PA
The fans have spoken
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
"Quick and easy compared to the other ticket sites."
"Easy to pick seats, everything was smooth, would definitely purchase from SeatGeek again!"
Pittsburgh Pirates Details
The Pirates joined the National League in 1887 and played in the first-ever World Series in 1903. They lost in eight games to the Boston Americans in a best-of-nine series. But the Pirates bounced back quickly and won their first World Series in 1909. Legendary shortstop Honus Wagner was the cornerstone of those early Pirates teams. Wagner was one of the first five inductees into the Baseball Hall of Fame. He received as many votes as Babe Ruth and finished seven votes behind Ty Cobb.
In total, the Pirates have won five World Series titles. Their most recent came in 1979, in a Game 7 victory over the Baltimore Orioles. The Pirates were considered underdogs in the series and were the last team to win a World Series Game 7 on the road until the 2014 San Francisco Giants did it in their World Series win over the Royals. Willie Stargell, who hit for a .400 batting average in the series, was the series MVP. He also hit seven extra-base hits, tying a World Series record. Stargell is now a member of the hall of fame, and his #8 is retired by the Pirates.
The Pirates have had some successful periods after their World Series win. They had a run of three consecutive division titles from 1990-1992 but have not won their division since they moved to the NL Central in 1994. From 2013-2015, after a 20 year absence, the Pirates qualified for the playoffs in a wild card spot. They played in the NLDS in 2013 but lost the Wild Card Game in 2014 and 2015.
In 2017, the Pirates finished fourth in the NL Central and missed the playoffs. The team appears to be moving towards rebuilding: they traded pitcher Gerrit Cole to the Astros for a group of young players during the offseason. They also traded popular outfielder Andrew McCutchen to the San Francisco Giants. McCutchen led the Pirates in home runs in 2017.
The Pirates’ home field is PNC Park, which opened in 2001.
How to buy Pittsburgh Pirates tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Pittsburgh Pirates tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Pirates games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Pittsburgh Pirates tickets.
When do Pirates playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Pirates make the MLB Playoffs, playoff tickets should go on sale shortly after, typically in September or October. Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Pirates playoff tickets!
Pittsburgh Pirates schedule
For a list of upcoming Pirates games, feel free to browse the game listings above, or visit our Pirates Schedule page for Pirates game results, scores, the team record, and future games. The 2018 Pirates regular season runs from March 29, 2018 to September 30, 2018.
How much do Pirates tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the widest selection of tickets on the web, offering Pirates tickets for every fan at every price point. Typically, Pirates tickets start at about $14. Visit our Pirates Ticket Prices page for more information.
When do the Pirates play the Phillies?
This 2018 season, dates for Pirates vs. Phillies games are scheduled for July 6th, 7th, and 8th at PNC park and April 19th, 20th, 21st and 22nd at Citizens Bank Park.
Pittsburgh Pirates Top Matchups
The Pittsburgh Pirates have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
August 2, 2018
5 Ways to Get Cheap Pittsburgh Pirates Tickets
*Use code TBA10MLB for $10 off your purchase of $50 or more* Don’t want to spend an arm and a leg on Pittsburgh Pirates tickets? Relatable. If you’re a Pirate fan hoping to catch a few games and not break the bank, these top 5 tips will help you save money this summer! #1. Go to a…
October 6, 2015
High Demand for Cubs-Pirates Showdown
With an average resale price of $226 a ticket, Wednesday's Pirates-Cubs Wild Card game will be the most expensive Pirates home game since 2010, including the 2013 and 2014 Wild Card games, and the two NLDS home games in 2013. In fact, Wednesday's Pirates-Cubs game will be the most expensive Wild Card game since the…