- Find tickets to Portland Thorns at Chicago Red Stars on Saturday September 25 at 7:00 pm at SeatGeek Stadium in Bridgeview, IL
- Find tickets to OL Reign at Portland Thorns on Saturday October 2 at 7:00 pm at Providence Park in Portland, OR
- Find tickets to Houston Dash at Portland Thorns on Wednesday October 6 at 7:00 pm at Providence Park in Portland, OR
- Find tickets to Portland Thorns FC at KC NWSL on Sunday October 10 at 6:00 pm at Legends Field in Kansas City, KS
- Find tickets to Portland Thorns at Houston Dash on Sunday October 17 at 6:00 pm at BBVA Stadium in Houston, TX
- Find tickets to North Carolina Courage at Portland Thorns on Saturday October 30 at 7:00 pm at Providence Park in Portland, OR
- Find tickets to NWSL Championship on Saturday November 20 at 9:00 am at Providence Park in Portland, OR
Official Ticketing Provider
In 2012, U.S. Soccer announced the formation of a new, eight-team professional women’s soccer league and Portland Thorns FC as one of the founding clubs in the new league, which began play in 2013. Since the league’s inception, Thorns FC have won two NWSL Championships (2013, 2017) and an NWSL Shield (2016), while leading the league in attendance in each of the club’s first six seasons as the best-attended women’s professional sports team in the world.
Portland won the NWSL Championship in the team’s inaugural season in 2013, earning a third-place finish during the regular season. Thorns FC defeated FC Kansas City 3-2 in the NWSL semifinal round and advanced to face regular-season champion Western New York Flash on the road in the first NWSL Championship. Tobin Heath and Christine Sinclair each scored to clinch a 2-0 victory in the championship match. Heath was named the NWSL Championship MVP.
The club’s success continued over the next five seasons. Thorns FC won the 2016 NWSL Shield as the league’s best team in the regular season. Portland reached the semifinal round of the playoffs, but was defeated by the Western New York Flash 4-3. Portland continued its strong form in 2017, placing second in the regular season. The team defeated the Orlando Pride 4-1 in the semifinals, setting up a meeting with the North Carolina Courage in the 2017 NWSL Championship. Championship MVP Lindsey Horan scored the lone goal in Portland’s 1-0 victory over the Courage.
The 2018 NWSL season was similar to 2017 with Portland Thorns FC finishing second in the regular season. The club played host to the 2018 NWSL Championship final, playing in front of a record-setting, sold-out crowd of 21,144 fans at Providence Park with the Courage recording a 3-0 win in the match. Despite the loss, Portland took home several awards as Lindsey Horan was named NWSL MVP and Adrianna Franch was named NWSL Goalkeeper of the Year.
Portland’s reputation as an American soccer haven has attracted top national and international players during the club’s six seasons. U.S. Women’s National Team members Tobin Heath, Lindsey Horan, Allie Long and Alex Morgan helped the club to success. Thorns FC also attracted international stars like Canada’s Christine Sinclair, France’s Amandine Henry and Denmark’s Nadia Nadim.
Thorns FC play their home matches at Providence Park, a downtown stadium first built in 1926 and relaunched in 2019 following an $85 million transformation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Portland Thorns FC Tickets and Games
How much are Portland Thorns FC tickets?
Portland Thorns FC ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Portland Thorns FC tickets can be found for $31.00, on average.
Where do Portland Thorns FC play?
The Portland Thorns FC home games are played at Providence Park in Portland, OR.
Do I need to print my Portland Thorns FC tickets?
Print-at-home tickets are being discontinued for NWSL games. Portland Thorns FC are using mobile ticket entry to all games.
Does my child need a ticket for a Portland Thorns FC game?
Each NWSL Portland Thorns FC has their own child ticket policy. Some Portland Thorns FCs have age requirements, others have restrictions on height and some have both. The Portland Thorns FC policy states all children under 2 are free
When do Portland Thorns FC tickets go on sale?
Individual Portland Thorns FC tickets go on sale in March.
How long are Portland Thorns FC games?
Portland Thorns FC matches are 90 minutes total. They consist of two 45-minute halves, with a halftime break of 15 minutes.
How to buy Portland Thorns FC tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Portland Thorns FC Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Portland Thorns FC tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Portland Thorns FC tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Portland Thorns FC tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Portland Thorns FC tickets.