- Find tickets from 28 dollars to Real Salt Lake at Seattle Sounders FC (Western Conference Semifinals) on Wednesday October 23 at 7:00 pm at CenturyLink Field in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 183 dollars to MLS Playoffs: TBD at Real Salt Lake - Western Conference Finals on Tuesday October 29 at time to be announced at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
- Find tickets from 317 dollars to MLS Cup: TBD at Real Salt Lake on Sunday November 10 at 1:00 pm at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
The fans have spoken
"Easy to pick seats, everything was smooth, would definitely purchase from SeatGeek again!"
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
Real Salt Lake Details
Utah native son and successful American businessman Dave Checketts (formerly a leader of SCP Worldwide) was the first owner and operator of Major League Soccer club Real Salt Lake, which was named as an expansion team by commissioner Don Garber in 2004. The club would begin its MLS play in 2005 at Rice-Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City on the campus of the University of Utah, where Checketts did his undergraduate studies before getting a Master’s degree from Brigham Young University in Provo. Checketts sought “Real” to be part of the club’s branding and identity because he felt the franchise should aspire to the transcendent, popular and influential status of soccer brands like Real Madrid in Spain. At the time of the franchise’s birth, Real Salt Lake was MLS’ 12th club with another aggressive wave of expansion on the horizon.
Prominent American-born striker Jason Kreis was acquired in 2005 as the first player in Real Salt Lake history, coming to Utah in a major trade with the Dallas Burn (who would later rebrand as FC Dallas). Checketts made sure Real Salt Lake had plenty of star power and veteran presence in the early days of the club, a list of well-knowns that included Jeff Cunningham, Eddie Pope and Brian Dunseth. While the first few years of Real Salt Lake were not as successful as the team had initially hoped, things began to turn in their favor once they moved from Rice-Eccles Stadium into their own soccer-specific facility in nearby Sandy, Utah. The Rio Tinto Group acquired naming rights for what is now known as Rio Tinto Stadium, a venue that’s both a home-field advantage for Real Salt Lake and one of the more unique environments in MLS. In Real Salt Lake’s existence, the club has accumulated multiple separate home unbeaten streaks of 12 matches or more, including a 29-game run that spanned nearly two full years between 2009 and 2011.
Frequently Asked Questions About Real Salt Lake Tickets and Games
How much are Real Salt Lake tickets?
Real Salt Lake ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Real Salt Lake tickets can be found for $43.00, on average. Buy Real Salt Lake tickets.
Where do Real Salt Lake play?
The Real Salt Lake home games are played at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT.
Do I need to print my Real Salt Lake tickets?
Print-at-home tickets are being discontinued for MLS games. Real Salt Lake are using mobile ticket entry to all games.
Does my child need a ticket for a Real Salt Lake game?
Each MLS team has their own child ticket policy. Some teams have age requirements, others have restrictions on height and some have both. The Real Salt Lake policy states all children under 2 are free.
When do Real Salt Lake tickets go on sale?
Individual Real Salt Lake tickets go on sale in February.
How long are Real Salt Lake games?
Real Salt Lake matches consist of two 45-minute halves, with a halftime break of 15 minutes.
How to Buy Real Salt Lake Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Real Salt Lake Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Real Salt Lake tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Real Salt Lake tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Real Salt Lake tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Real Salt Lake tickets.