- Find tickets from 27 dollars to Real Salt Lake at New England Revolution on Saturday September 21 at 7:30 pm at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
- Find tickets from 24 dollars to LA Galaxy at Real Salt Lake on Wednesday September 25 at 7:30 pm at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
- Find tickets from 16 dollars to Houston Dynamo at Real Salt Lake on Sunday September 29 at 5:30 pm at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
- Find tickets from 21 dollars to Real Salt Lake at Vancouver Whitecaps FC on Sunday October 6 at 1:00 pm at BC Place Stadium in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets from 122 dollars to TBD at Real Salt Lake: Western Conference Round 1 on Saturday October 19 at 1:00 pm at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
- Find tickets from 173 dollars to TBD at Real Salt Lake: Western Conference Semifinals on Wednesday October 23 at 1:00 pm at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
- Find tickets to TBD at Real Salt Lake: Western Conference Finals on Tuesday October 29 at 1:00 pm at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
- Find tickets to TBD at Real Salt Lake: MLS Cup on Sunday November 10 at 1:00 pm at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
The fans have spoken
"Easy to pick seats, everything was smooth, would definitely purchase from SeatGeek again!"
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
Real Salt Lake Details
Utah native son and successful American businessman Dave Checketts (formerly a leader of SCP Worldwide) was the first owner and operator of Major League Soccer club Real Salt Lake, which was named as an expansion team by commissioner Don Garber in 2004. The club would begin its MLS play in 2005 at Rice-Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City on the campus of the University of Utah, where Checketts did his undergraduate studies before getting a Master’s degree from Brigham Young University in Provo. Checketts sought “Real” to be part of the club’s branding and identity because he felt the franchise should aspire to the transcendent, popular and influential status of soccer brands like Real Madrid in Spain. At the time of the franchise’s birth, Real Salt Lake was MLS’ 12th club with another aggressive wave of expansion on the horizon.
Prominent American-born striker Jason Kreis was acquired in 2005 as the first player in Real Salt Lake history, coming to Utah in a major trade with the Dallas Burn (who would later rebrand as FC Dallas). Checketts made sure Real Salt Lake had plenty of star power and veteran presence in the early days of the club, a list of well-knowns that included Jeff Cunningham, Eddie Pope and Brian Dunseth. While the first few years of Real Salt Lake were not as successful as the team had initially hoped, things began to turn in their favor once they moved from Rice-Eccles Stadium into their own soccer-specific facility in nearby Sandy, Utah. The Rio Tinto Group acquired naming rights for what is now known as Rio Tinto Stadium, a venue that’s both a home-field advantage for Real Salt Lake and one of the more unique environments in MLS. In Real Salt Lake’s existence, the club has accumulated multiple separate home unbeaten streaks of 12 matches or more, including a 29-game run that spanned nearly two full years between 2009 and 2011.
How to buy Real Salt Lake tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Real Salt Lake tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Real Salt Lake games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Real Salt Lake tickets.
How much do RSL tickets cost?
The average resale price of a single-game ticket to a Real Salt Lake match is $36.
Real Salt Lake Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|