- Find tickets from 18 dollars to Minnesota United FC at Real Salt Lake on Saturday July 20 at 8:00 pm at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
- Find tickets from 19 dollars to Tigres UANL at Real Salt Lake on Wednesday July 24 at 8:30 pm at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to Real Salt Lake at FC Dallas on Saturday July 27 at 7:00 pm at Toyota Stadium in Frisco, TX
- Find tickets from 21 dollars to New York City FC at Real Salt Lake on Saturday August 3 at 8:00 pm at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
- Find tickets from 28 dollars to Real Salt Lake at Sporting Kansas City on Saturday August 10 at 7:30 pm at Children's Mercy Park in Kansas City, KS
- Find tickets from 20 dollars to Seattle Sounders FC at Real Salt Lake on Wednesday August 14 at 8:00 pm at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
- Find tickets from 24 dollars to Los Angeles Football Club at Real Salt Lake on Saturday August 17 at 8:00 pm at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
- Find tickets from 19 dollars to Colorado Rapids at Real Salt Lake on Saturday August 24 at 8:00 pm at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to Real Salt Lake at Portland Timbers on Saturday August 31 at 7:30 pm at Providence Park in Portland, OR
- Find tickets from 18 dollars to San Jose Earthquakes at Real Salt Lake on Wednesday September 11 at 7:30 pm at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
- Find tickets from 28 dollars to Real Salt Lake at Minnesota United FC on Sunday September 15 at 4:30 pm at Allianz Field in Saint Paul, MN
- Find tickets from 12 dollars to Real Salt Lake at New England Revolution on Saturday September 21 at 7:30 pm at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
- Find tickets from 26 dollars to LA Galaxy at Real Salt Lake on Wednesday September 25 at 7:30 pm at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
- Find tickets from 19 dollars to Houston Dynamo at Real Salt Lake on Sunday September 29 at 5:30 pm at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
- Find tickets from 14 dollars to Real Salt Lake at Vancouver Whitecaps FC on Sunday October 6 at 1:00 pm at BC Place Stadium in Vancouver, Canada
The fans have spoken
"Easy to pick seats, everything was smooth, would definitely purchase from SeatGeek again!"
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
Real Salt Lake Details
Utah native son and successful American businessman Dave Checketts (formerly a leader of SCP Worldwide) was the first owner and operator of Major League Soccer club Real Salt Lake, which was named as an expansion team by commissioner Don Garber in 2004. The club would begin its MLS play in 2005 at Rice-Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City on the campus of the University of Utah, where Checketts did his undergraduate studies before getting a Master’s degree from Brigham Young University in Provo. Checketts sought “Real” to be part of the club’s branding and identity because he felt the franchise should aspire to the transcendent, popular and influential status of soccer brands like Real Madrid in Spain. At the time of the franchise’s birth, Real Salt Lake was MLS’ 12th club with another aggressive wave of expansion on the horizon.
Prominent American-born striker Jason Kreis was acquired in 2005 as the first player in Real Salt Lake history, coming to Utah in a major trade with the Dallas Burn (who would later rebrand as FC Dallas). Checketts made sure Real Salt Lake had plenty of star power and veteran presence in the early days of the club, a list of well-knowns that included Jeff Cunningham, Eddie Pope and Brian Dunseth. While the first few years of Real Salt Lake were not as successful as the team had initially hoped, things began to turn in their favor once they moved from Rice-Eccles Stadium into their own soccer-specific facility in nearby Sandy, Utah. The Rio Tinto Group acquired naming rights for what is now known as Rio Tinto Stadium, a venue that’s both a home-field advantage for Real Salt Lake and one of the more unique environments in MLS. In Real Salt Lake’s existence, the club has accumulated multiple separate home unbeaten streaks of 12 matches or more, including a 29-game run that spanned nearly two full years between 2009 and 2011.
How to buy Real Salt Lake tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Real Salt Lake tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Real Salt Lake games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Real Salt Lake tickets.
Real Salt Lake Schedule
The 2019 Real Salt Lake regular season begins March 2, 2019 with an away match against the Houston Dynamo. The club’s regular season ends October 6, 2019 with an away match against the Vancouver Whitecaps.
How much do RSL tickets cost?
The average resale price of a single-game ticket to a Real Salt Lake match is $36.
Who is Real Salt Lake’s rival?
Real Salt Lake competes each MLS season for the Rocky Mountain Cup against its primary rival, the Colorado Rapids.
Real Salt Lake Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|