- Find tickets from 25 dollars to Visit Tucson Sun Cup (Real Salt Lake vs Sporting Kansas City, New York Red Bulls vs Houston Dynamo) on Saturday February 15 at 4:00 pm at Kino Sports Complex in Tucson, AZ
- Find tickets to Real Salt Lake at Houston Dynamo on Wednesday February 19 at 4:00 pm at Arizona Stadium in Tucson, AZ
- Find tickets from 14 dollars to Phoenix Rising FC at Real Salt Lake on Saturday February 22 at 7:00 pm at Casino Arizona Field in Tempe, AZ
- Find tickets from 19 dollars to Real Salt Lake at Orlando City SC on Saturday February 29 at 6:00 pm at Exploria Stadium in Orlando, FL
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to New York Red Bulls at Real Salt Lake on Saturday March 7 at 12:00 pm at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
- Find tickets from 20 dollars to Real Salt Lake at Columbus Crew SC on Saturday March 14 at 5:00 pm at MAPFRE Stadium in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 20 dollars to New England Revolution at Real Salt Lake on Saturday March 21 at 7:00 pm at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
- Find tickets to Real Salt Lake at Sporting Kansas City on Saturday March 28 at 7:30 pm at Children's Mercy Park in Kansas City, KS
- Find tickets from 30 dollars to Real Salt Lake at Vancouver Whitecaps FC on Saturday April 4 at 7:00 pm at BC Place Stadium in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets from 23 dollars to Colorado Rapids at Real Salt Lake on Saturday April 11 at 7:00 pm at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
- Find tickets from 52 dollars to Real Salt Lake at Los Angeles Football Club on Saturday April 18 at 7:30 pm at Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 23 dollars to Seattle Sounders FC at Real Salt Lake on Saturday April 25 at 7:00 pm at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
- Find tickets from 27 dollars to Inter Miami CF at Real Salt Lake on Wednesday April 29 at 7:30 pm at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
- Find tickets from 48 dollars to Real Salt Lake at Atlanta United FC on Sunday May 3 at 3:00 pm at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, GA
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to Portland Timbers at Real Salt Lake on Saturday May 9 at 7:00 pm at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
- Find tickets from 33 dollars to Real Salt Lake at Minnesota United FC on Wednesday May 13 at 7:00 pm at Allianz Field in Saint Paul, MN
- Find tickets from 29 dollars to San Jose Earthquakes at Real Salt Lake on Saturday May 16 at 7:00 pm at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
- Find tickets from 29 dollars to LA Galaxy at Real Salt Lake on Saturday May 23 at 1:30 pm at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
- Find tickets to Real Salt Lake at Seattle Sounders FC on Sunday May 31 at 3:00 pm at CenturyLink Field in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 27 dollars to FC Dallas at Real Salt Lake on Saturday June 6 at 6:00 pm at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
- Find tickets from 24 dollars to Real Salt Lake at Philadelphia Union on Saturday June 13 at 12:00 pm at Talen Energy Stadium in Chester, PA
- Find tickets from 28 dollars to Houston Dynamo at Real Salt Lake on Saturday June 20 at 8:00 pm at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
- Find tickets from 23 dollars to Real Salt Lake at Toronto FC on Saturday June 27 at 8:00 pm at BMO Field in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 29 dollars to Sporting Kansas City at Real Salt Lake on Wednesday July 1 at 8:00 pm at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
- Find tickets from 34 dollars to Real Salt Lake at LA Galaxy on Saturday July 4 at 7:30 pm at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, CA
Real Salt Lake Details
Utah native son and successful American businessman Dave Checketts (formerly a leader of SCP Worldwide) was the first owner and operator of Major League Soccer club Real Salt Lake, which was named as an expansion team by commissioner Don Garber in 2004. The club would begin its MLS play in 2005 at Rice-Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City on the campus of the University of Utah, where Checketts did his undergraduate studies before getting a Master’s degree from Brigham Young University in Provo. Checketts sought “Real” to be part of the club’s branding and identity because he felt the franchise should aspire to the transcendent, popular and influential status of soccer brands like Real Madrid in Spain. At the time of the franchise’s birth, Real Salt Lake was MLS’ 12th club with another aggressive wave of expansion on the horizon.
Prominent American-born striker Jason Kreis was acquired in 2005 as the first player in Real Salt Lake history, coming to Utah in a major trade with the Dallas Burn (who would later rebrand as FC Dallas). Checketts made sure Real Salt Lake had plenty of star power and veteran presence in the early days of the club, a list of well-knowns that included Jeff Cunningham, Eddie Pope and Brian Dunseth. While the first few years of Real Salt Lake were not as successful as the team had initially hoped, things began to turn in their favor once they moved from Rice-Eccles Stadium into their own soccer-specific facility in nearby Sandy, Utah. The Rio Tinto Group acquired naming rights for what is now known as Rio Tinto Stadium, a venue that’s both a home-field advantage for Real Salt Lake and one of the more unique environments in MLS. In Real Salt Lake’s existence, the club has accumulated multiple separate home unbeaten streaks of 12 matches or more, including a 29-game run that spanned nearly two full years between 2009 and 2011.
Frequently Asked Questions About Real Salt Lake Tickets and Games
How much are Real Salt Lake tickets?
Real Salt Lake ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Real Salt Lake tickets can be found for $43.00, on average.
When do Real Salt Lake tickets go on sale?
Individual Real Salt Lake tickets go on sale in February.
Where do Real Salt Lake play?
The Real Salt Lake home games are played at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT.
Do I need to print Real Salt Lake tickets?
Print-at-home tickets are being discontinued for MLS games. Real Salt Lake are using mobile ticket entry to all games.
Does my child need a ticket for Real Salt Lake games?
Each MLS team has their own child ticket policy. Some teams have age requirements, others have restrictions on height and some have both. The Real Salt Lake policy states all children under 2 are free.
How long are Real Salt Lake games?
Real Salt Lake matches consist of two 45-minute halves, with a halftime break of 15 minutes.
How to buy Real Salt Lake tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Real Salt Lake Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Real Salt Lake tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Real Salt Lake tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Real Salt Lake tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Real Salt Lake tickets.
Real Salt Lake Top Matchups
Real Salt Lake Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|