- Find tickets from 40 dollars to Rhye on Thursday July 19 at 8:00 pm at The Observatory North Park in San Diego, CA
- Find tickets from 46 dollars to Rhye with Lawrence Rothman on Friday July 20 at 8:00 pm at The Warfield in San Francisco, CA
- Find tickets from 35 dollars to Rhye on Wednesday July 25 at 9:00 pm at The Catalyst in Santa Cruz, CA
- Find tickets from 52 dollars to Rhye on Saturday July 28 at 8:00 pm at Revolution Hall in Portland, OR
- Find tickets from 38 dollars to Rhye on Sunday July 29 at 7:00 pm at Revolution Hall in Portland, OR
- Find tickets from 274 dollars to Bumbershoot Festival (3 Day Pass) with J. Cole, The Chainsmokers, SZA, and more on Friday August 31 at 4:00 pm at Seattle Center in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 48 dollars to Rhye on Saturday September 15 at 10:00 pm at Vogue Theatre in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets from 272 dollars to Austin City Limits (Weekend 2 Pass) with Paul McCartney, Metallica, Childish Gambino, and more on Friday October 12 at time to be announced at Zilker Park in Austin, TX
- Find tickets from 46 dollars to Rhye on Monday October 15 at 8:00 pm at Gothic Theatre in Englewood, CO
- Find tickets from 42 dollars to Rhye on Tuesday October 16 at 8:00 pm at The Van Buren in Phoenix, AZ
- Find tickets to Rhye on Thursday October 18 at 8:00 pm at The Glass House in Pomona, CA
- Find tickets from 34 dollars to Rhye (16+) on Friday October 19 at 9:00 pm at Fremont Theater in San Luis Obispo, CA
- Find tickets from 69 dollars to Rhye on Saturday October 20 at 7:00 pm at Ace of Spades in Sacramento, CA
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
December 11, 2013
Rhye Back on Stage in 2014
The synth-y, sultry and secretive as hell duo, Rhye, has announced plans to retake the stage for at least a couple of shows in 2014. Following the release of singles "Open" and "The Fall," without much hype they managed to make quite the splash last year as well as earn themselves a position in the SeatGeek spotlight. The…