- Find tickets from 25 dollars to Robert DeLong on Friday July 19 at 9:00 pm at The Saint in Reno, NV
- Find tickets from 27 dollars to Robert DeLong with Gothic Tropic (21+) on Sunday July 21 at 7:00 pm at Urban Lounge in Salt Lake City, UT
- Find tickets from 49 dollars to Robert DeLong (16+) on Monday July 22 at 8:00 pm at Aggie Theatre in Fort Collins, CO
- Find tickets from 40 dollars to Robert DeLong with Gothic Tropic (16+) on Tuesday July 23 at 8:00 pm at Bluebird Theater in Denver, CO
- Find tickets from 31 dollars to Robert DeLong with Gothic Tropic on Wednesday July 24 at 7:00 pm at Black Sheep in Colorado Springs, CO
- Find tickets from 33 dollars to Robert DeLong with Gothic Tropic on Friday July 26 at 8:00 pm at Trees in Dallas, TX
- Find tickets from 59 dollars to Houston Music Festival with Blue October, Ben Kweller, Robert DeLong on Saturday July 27 at 2:00 pm at White Oak Music Hall in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 51 dollars to Robert DeLong (21+) on Monday July 29 at 8:00 pm at Crescent Ballroom in Phoenix, AZ
The fans have spoken
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
Robert DeLong Ticket Prices
The cost of Robert DeLong tickets can vary based on a host of factors. Please see below for a look at how Robert DeLong ticket prices vary by city, and scroll up on this page to see Robert DeLong tour dates and ticket prices for upcoming concerts in your city.
|City||Venue||Average Ticket Price|
Robert DeLong Tour Dates
See below for a list of Robert DeLong tour dates and locations. For all available tickets and to find shows in your city, scroll to the listings at the top of this page.
Salt Lake City, UT
Fort Collins, CO
Colorado Springs, CO
April 17, 2014
Spotlight: Robert DeLong
To describe Robert DeLong as an electronic musician seems a bit unfair. Sure, his concerts include all the makings of any good EDM show: sweat, face paint, lights. But his music is much more complex than your typical womp-womps and untz-untz. After growing up in a house with a father who played the drums, DeLong…