- Find tickets from 40 dollars to Penn State Nittany Lions at Rutgers Scarlet Knights Football on Saturday November 17 at 12:00 pm at High Point Solutions Stadium in Piscataway, NJ
- Find tickets from 6 dollars to Rutgers Scarlet Knights at Michigan State Spartans Football on Saturday November 24 at 12:00 pm at Spartan Stadium in East Lansing, MI
- Find tickets from 114 dollars to Rutgers Scarlet Knights at Iowa Hawkeyes Football on Saturday September 7 2019 at time to be announced at Kinnick Stadium in Iowa City, IA
- Find tickets from 120 dollars to Rutgers Scarlet Knights at Penn State Nittany Lions Football on Saturday November 30 2019 at time to be announced at Beaver Stadium in University Park, PA
The fans have spoken
"Love this website! Prices usually come out cheaper than all the other websites as well!"
"Easy process, best price, lowest fees, and good seats!"
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
Rutgers Scarlet Knights Football Details
Rutgers, as it stands now, may not go down as a perennial contender for the national title like some programs, but it will have a place in history only one other team can lay claim. Back on November 6, 1869, Rutgers and Princeton played what is believed to be the first intercollegiate football game (won by Rutgers 6-4). This honor has led to Rutgers being referred to as the ‘Birthplace of College Football’.
For most of the early years, the team didn’t even have a head coach (1869-1890). The first was William A. Reynolds in 1891 who guided the team to an 8-6 record in his only season as head coach.
The Rutgers team was briefly affiliated with the Middle States Intercollegiate Football League (1893–1894) but was otherwise an independent from 1869-1946 (when it joined the Middle Three Conference; 1946-1951). This era was followed by seven years as an independent that ended when the Scarlet Knights joined the Middle Atlantic Conference in 1958. However, after leaving the Middle Atlantic in 1961, Rutgers remained independent until it joined the Big East in 1991 (which later became the American Athletic Conference in 2013). In 2014, the Scarlet Knights began playing in the Big Ten where they remain today.
The program’s most successful run may be the period during Greg Schiano’s ten years as head coach (2001-2011). Rutgers won five bowl games in this time, and in 2006, the team finished the season ranked a program-high No. 12 in both major polls.
The Scarlet Knights play home games in High Point Solutions Stadium in Piscataway, NJ.
How to purchase Rutgers Scarlet Knights tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Rutgers Scarlet Knights tickets.
- Browse Scarlet Knights listings to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Rutgers Scarlet Knights tickets.
Rutgers Scarlet Knights schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Scarlet Knights Tickets page. The 2018 Knights regular season begins September 1st and ends November 24th.
How much do Rutgers Scarlet Knights tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the largest variety of tickets on the web, offering Rutgers Scarlet Knights tickets for all fans at every price point. Ticket prices can vary based on the matchup, and therefore prices may change depending on the opponent. Typically, Scarlet Knights tickets start at about $7, but could reach up to $87 for bigger games.
When do Rutgers Scarlet Knights postseason tickets go on sale?
Big Ten Championship and bowl game tickets are already on sale! If the Rutgers Scarlet Knights make the Big Ten Championship or a bowl game, SeatGeek is the place to go. Sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Scarlet Knights postseason tickets!
When does Rutgers play Maryland?
This 2018 season, the Scarlet Knights will face off against the Terrapins on October 13th at Maryland Stadium in College Park, MD.
August 6, 2015
Opponent Has Big Impact on Rutgers Football Ticket Prices
Since the release of the Rutgers Scarlet Knights football schedule, there has been insane fluctuation in prices within the secondary market. The home schedule has a distinct interest gap between the top three programs paying a visit to High Point Solutions Stadium, and the bottom four teams. Ohio State is drawing the most interest, with…
September 12, 2014
Rutgers Jumping Into Big Ten with a Splash
The latest Ray Rice news has been a dark cloud over the buildup to the second week of NFL games, but some of the fallout can be felt just up the interstate from Baltimore at his alma mater in New Jersey. Rice is arguably the most well-known and accomplished alumnus of the Rutgers Scarlet Knights…