- Find tickets from 84 dollars to California Classic Summer League 3 Day Pass (July 1-3) on Monday July 1 at time to be announced at Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, CA
- Find tickets from 46 dollars to California Classic Summer League Monday (Heat vs Lakers, Warriors vs Kings) on Monday July 1 at 6:00 pm at Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, CA
- Find tickets from 41 dollars to California Classic Summer League Tuesday (Lakers vs Warriors, Heat vs Kings) on Tuesday July 2 at 6:00 pm at Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, CA
- Find tickets from 31 dollars to California Classic Summer League Wednesday (Warriors vs Heat, Lakers vs Kings) on Wednesday July 3 at 12:00 pm at Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, CA
The fans have spoken
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
"We were able to buy the seats as we were on our way to the game. Easy and convenient!"
"Easy to use, usually best deal compared to other sites."
Sacramento Kings Details
Previously residing in Rochester, Cincinnati, and Kansas City, the Sacramento Kings moved to their current city in 1985. The team is notorious for some offensively gifted squads, including a team in the early 2000s that may have been the best in the league at the time. Before then, though, the Kings had some iconic players through out their time in Sacramento.
When the franchise was new to Sacramento, players like Reggie Theus and Larry Drew were key players with the draft pick of Ricky Berry in 1988-1989 showcasing all of his talent after a strong rookie year. But things really got going for the Kings at the turn of the century, where they put together an entertaining squad that nearly broke through for championships.
That team consisted of players like Chris Webber and Vlade Divac to play at the bigger positions on the floor, with dynamic guards like Mike Bibby and the sharp shooting Peja Stojakovic to spread the floor and make the Kings a terror on the offensive end of the floor. This team modeled closely some of the more modern squads that choose to spread the floor and shoot three point shots as a top priority.
This iteration of the Kings was the most successful version of the squad, as they won two straight division titles in 2002 and 2003. They competed for the Western Conference championship in 2002, where the Lakers just barely got the better of the Kings despite incredible performances throughout the series from the likes of Webber and Bibby.
Because of that series, and how heated things got toward the end of it, the Lakers could very well be considered the biggest rival of the Kings. Los Angeles' success during the most successful period in Kings history caused plenty of derision from Kings supporters. Given how good both teams were at their peaks, though, there was a definite respect between the players themselves in this rivalry.
How to purchase Sacramento Kings tickets
Find the right seat, right now. SeatGeek offers the best way to buy Sacramento Kings tickets.
- The list above displays all upcoming Kings games. Once you find the game you'd like to attend, clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen will take you to a SeatGeek event page, which displays all available tickets.
- On this page, browse available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. The filters at the bottom can sort tickets by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks tickets by value, scoring each listing to tell you exactly how good of a deal you are getting. Explore SeatGeek's best-in-class maps to find your favorite seating section, and use our View From Seat feature to see precisely what your view will look like before buying.
- When you are ready to buy a ticket, click on the listing, and you will be directed to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Upon completion of the information fields, your order will be processed and tickets will be delivered via email or to your mobile device.
When do Kings playoff tickets go on sale?
NBA playoff tickets typically go on sale in April. To get alerts on Kings playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for a SeatGeek account.
Sacramento Kings schedule
The Sacramento Kings start their season in the month of October, and the regular season ends in April. Should the Kings qualify for the playoffs, those run from April into June depending on how well the team performs. As far as specific game dates are concerned, the middle of August is when the specifics of the Kings schedule is usually released.
How much do Kings tickets cost?
Kings tickets tend to be reasonably priced, depending on where in the arena you sit. The closer to the court, the more expensive tickets tend to be. The average resale ticket price for the Sacramento Kings sits at $82.
When do the Kings play the Lakers?
The Lakers and Kings both play in the Pacific Division, so they end up playing multiple games against one another. With both teams in the division looking for playoff positioning, games against division opponents are incredibly high stakes, with the Kings and Lakers being no exception.
For specific dates, see above or visit our Kings vs. Lakers tickets page.
Sacramento Kings Top Matchups
The Sacramento Kings have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Kings vs. Warriors Tickets
- Kings vs. Clippers Tickets
- Kings vs. Lakers Tickets
- Kings vs. Suns Tickets
- Kings vs. Bulls Tickets
- Kings vs. Cavaliers Tickets
- Kings vs. Pistons Tickets
- Kings vs. Pacers Tickets
- Kings vs. Bucks Tickets
- Kings vs. Mavericks Tickets
- Kings vs. Rockets Tickets
- Kings vs. Grizzlies Tickets
- Kings vs. Pelicans Tickets
- Kings vs. Spurs Tickets