SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
Born in Georgia in December of 1984, Sam Hunt is an American singer and songwriter who rose to musical fame in 2012. However, it wasn’t always music that Sam Hunt had a passion for. For years, in high school and in college, Hunt was a successful football quarterback. While attending the University of Alabama, Hunt would practice his acoustic guitar every day after football practice. It was more of a hobby than anything else at the time – he certainly never thought he’d one day make a career out of music. Hunt was studying philosophy, business, and economics at the time; it wasn’t until his college roommates encouraged him to play at local bars that Hunt believed he had any real musical talent.
In 2007, after trying out and failing to earn a spot with the Kansas City Chiefs, Sam Hunt decided to leave football behind and move to Nashville. While he didn’t have much of a musical background, Hunt applied the skills he had learned as an athlete to this new pursuit. He remained dedicated, knowing that the more he practiced the better he would become. His hard work soon paid off. In 2012, he co-wrote Kenny Chesney's hit song “Come Over” and received an ASCAP award for it.
Soon, Hunt was writing singles for Keith Urban, Reba McEntire, and Billy Currington as well. It wasn’t until 2013 that Hunt started to release music of his own. In early 2014, he signed a record deal with MCA Nashville and, later that same year, Hunt’s four-song EP debuted at No. 5 on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart. Since then, Hunt has seen nothing but success. He’s gone on to work with the likes of Carrie Underwood, Hunter Hayes, and Lady Antebellum.
In 2015, Hunt took home the American Music Award for New Artist of The Year. He also won Songwriter-artist of the Year at the ASCAP Country Music Awards that same year. Just one year later, he was awarded Breakthrough Male of the Year and Best Digital Album of the Year at the American Country Countdown Awards. Then, in 2018, Sam Hunt joined the ranks of Luke Bryan, Garth Brooks, and Kenny Chesney when he was awarded the Gene Weed Milestone Award at the Academy of Country Music Awards.
Frequently Asked Questions About Sam Hunt Ticket Prices and Concert Information
Is Sam Hunt touring?
See above for all scheduled Sam Hunt concert dates and click "favorite" at the top of the page to get Sam Hunt tour updates and discover similar events.
How much are Sam Hunt tickets?
Sam Hunt tickets on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Sam Hunt tickets can be found for as low as $41.00, with an average price of $105.00.
Who's opening for Sam Hunt?
There are no known openers or special guests accompanying Sam Hunt.
How long are Sam Hunt concerts?
Most concerts last about 2-3 hours but can run shorter or longer depending on the artist, opening acts, encore, etc. Sam Hunt concerts typically last 1.25 hours.
What's Sam Hunt's setlist?
While setlists can vary between venues, Sam Hunt will likely play the following songs on tour:
Are there age restrictions for Sam Hunt concerts?
Generally if you are under 18, you may have to be accompanied by an adult. Some artists and venues may be unsuitable for certain ages and the age requirements will be listed next to the event above. Currently, Sam Hunt concerts have no restrictions.
How to buy Sam Hunt tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Sam Hunt Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Sam Hunt tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Sam Hunt tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Sam Hunt tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Sam Hunt tickets.
Sam Hunt Ticket Prices
The cost of Sam Hunt tickets can vary based on a host of factors. Please see below for a look at how Sam Hunt ticket prices vary by city, and scroll up on this page to see Sam Hunt tour dates and ticket prices for upcoming concerts in your city.
|City||Venue||Average Ticket Price|
Sam Hunt Tour Dates
See below for a list of Sam Hunt tour dates and locations. For all available tickets and to find shows in your city, scroll to the listings at the top of this page.
- Illinois State Fairgrounds in Springfield, IL
- Back Waters Stage in Dubuque, IA
- Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, CT
- Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion in Gilford, NH
- Long Island Community Hospital Amphitheater in Farmingville, NY
- Credit One Stadium in Charleston, SC
- The Meadow Event Park in Doswell, VA
- Canfield Fairgrounds in Canfield, OH
- The ICON Festival Stage at Smale Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Allegan County Fair in Allegan, MI