- Find tickets from 79 dollars to Sam Smith on Saturday August 18 at 8:00 pm at Sprint Center in Kansas City, MO
- Find tickets from 55 dollars to Sam Smith with Beth Ditto on Tuesday August 21 at 8:00 pm at Pepsi Center in Denver, CO
- Find tickets from 35 dollars to Sam Smith with Beth Ditto on Wednesday August 22 at 8:00 pm at Vivint Smart Home Arena in Salt Lake City, UT
- Find tickets from 47 dollars to Sam Smith with Beth Ditto on Friday August 24 at 7:00 pm at Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, CA
- Find tickets from 49 dollars to Sam Smith with Beth Ditto on Saturday August 25 at 8:00 pm at Honda Center in Anaheim, CA
- Find tickets from 44 dollars to Sam Smith with Beth Ditto on Tuesday August 28 at 8:00 pm at Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 43 dollars to Sam Smith with Beth Ditto on Wednesday August 29 at 8:00 pm at Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 53 dollars to Sam Smith on Friday August 31 at 8:00 pm at Gila River Arena in Glendale, AZ
- Find tickets from 52 dollars to Sam Smith with Beth Ditto on Saturday September 1 at 8:00 pm at Valley View Casino Center in San Diego, CA
- Find tickets from 37 dollars to Sam Smith with Beth Ditto on Tuesday September 4 at 8:00 pm at Oracle Arena in Oakland, CA
- Find tickets from 40 dollars to Sam Smith with Beth Ditto on Wednesday September 5 at 8:00 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 54 dollars to Sam Smith with Beth Ditto on Friday September 7 at 8:00 pm at Moda Center in Portland, OR
- Find tickets from 52 dollars to Sam Smith with Beth Ditto on Saturday September 8 at 8:00 pm at Key Arena in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 64 dollars to Sam Smith with Beth Ditto on Monday September 10 at 8:00 pm at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to Sam Smith with Beth Ditto on Wednesday September 12 at 8:00 pm at Rogers Place in Edmonton, Canada
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to Sam Smith with Beth Ditto on Thursday September 13 at 8:00 pm at Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Canada
- Find tickets from 109 dollars to iHeartRadio Music Festival (Friday Pass) with Jack White, Mariah Carey, Jason Aldean, and more on Friday September 21 at 7:30 pm at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Sam Smith Details
Born in London in May of 1992, Sam Smith is an English singer-songwriter who rose to fame in October 2012. Smith has always been a natural born singer and practiced whenever he had the chance. In fact, he studied music while at St. Mary's Catholic School in Bishop's Stortford, England. He found inspiration through the likes of Aretha Franklin and Stevie Wonder Smith’s first single, “Lay Me Down,” was released in England in February 2013.
From there, Sam Smith’s career soon skyrocketed. In 2014, he released his first album titled, “In the Lonely Hour”. This album left Smith anything but lonely – in fact, the album’s third track, “Stay With Me”, soon became a constant song played on radio stations around the world.
Due to his success, Smith had a huge year in 2015 at the Grammy Awards. He won four out of the seven Grammys for which he was nominated, including Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best New Artist, and Best Pop Vocal Album. Smith’s second studio album, “The Thrill of It All”, was released in November 2017.
Smith has since appeared on hit shows including "Ellen", "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon", "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen", and more.
Sam Smith’s Setlist
Since arriving on the musical scene, Sam Smith has touched hearts around the world with his sad, soulful songs. His most popular and well-known songs that fans are likely to hear at a concert include:
- "Too Good at Goodbyes"
- "Stay with Me"
- "Lay Me Down"
- "I’m Not the Only One"
- "Writing’s on the Wall"
With lyrics like, “I'm never gonna let you close to me / Even though you mean the most to me / 'Cause every time I open up, it hurts,”, Smith’s words bring together all those who’ve experienced heartbreak. Sam Smith writes songs that are deep and raw with meaning; it is through his songwriting that he can help to heal not just himself, but others as well. Take this lyric from his song, “Scars”, – “It’s been a long five years / I’ve cried a thousand tears, and here we are after the war.” Gut-wrenching, personal, and free of judgement, Smith’s lyrics ring true to so many around the world – that’s why we feel so connected to him.
Sam Smith Concert
So, what’s it like to see this soulful singer work his magic live and in person? It’s raw, emotional, illuminating, and inspiring. Smith is poised and compelling; his shows are not described as rowdy. Fans don’t attend Sam Smith concerts for a crazy night out – they go to hear a talented guy sing his literal heart and soul out. Smith has been known to perform a cover or two at his shows as well. You may be lucky enough to hear him sing Whitney Houston’s “How Will I Know” if you attend one of his shows.
How much do Sam Smith tickets cost?
On average, a resale ticket to a Sam Smith concert will cost fans $120. However, ticket prices can vary quite a bit depending on a number of factors. In some cities for Sam Smith's current tour, tickets can be had for less than $50. Scroll the listings above for a look at ticket availability and prices.
October 13, 2017
Sam Smith Announces 'The Thrill of it All' Summer Tour
Sam Smith is back with a sophomore album and summer tour. The 25-year-old UK native released "Too Good at Goodbye" earlier this year, but now fans can hear the entire body of work--entitled The Thrill of it All--along with newest single "Pray." In support of the fresh material, Smith will hit the road next year…
September 8, 2017
Top 5 Tour Announcements of the Week
From Dead & Company to Deltron 3030, here's who we're most excited to see announce tours this week. Dead & Company Fall Tour Another season, another Dead & Company tour. Since John Mayer joined the remaining Grateful Dead members (sans Phil) to form the new jam incarnation, they've been unstoppable on the road performing at…
October 17, 2014
Sam Smith Announces Arena Tour, MSG Dates
British crooner Sam Smith has really gone from zero to sixty in the past year, hasn’t he? Riding the momentum of his smash debut album, In the Lonely Hour, Smith has announced plans for a North American tour, to be played in arenas throughout the continent. He’ll start things off at the Fox Theatre in…