- Find tickets from 17 dollars to San Jose Earthquakes at Toronto FC on Sunday May 26 at 7:30 pm at BMO Field in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 34 dollars to San Jose Earthquakes at D.C. United on Saturday June 1 at 8:00 pm at Audi Field in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 24 dollars to FC Dallas at San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday June 8 at 12:30 pm at Avaya Stadium in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 17 dollars to Houston Dynamo at San Jose Earthquakes on Wednesday June 26 at 7:30 pm at Avaya Stadium in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to LA Galaxy at San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday June 29 at 7:00 pm at Stanford Stadium in Stanford, CA
- Find tickets from 28 dollars to San Jose Earthquakes at Minnesota United FC on Wednesday July 3 at 7:00 pm at Allianz Field in Saint Paul, MN
- Find tickets from 21 dollars to Real Salt Lake at San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday July 6 at 7:30 pm at Avaya Stadium in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to San Jose Earthquakes at LA Galaxy on Friday July 12 at 8:00 pm at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, CA
- Find tickets from 19 dollars to San Jose Earthquakes at Vancouver Whitecaps FC on Saturday July 20 at 7:00 pm at BC Place Stadium in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets from 23 dollars to Colorado Rapids at San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday July 27 at 7:00 pm at Avaya Stadium in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 23 dollars to Columbus Crew SC at San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday August 3 at 7:30 pm at Avaya Stadium in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 23 dollars to San Jose Earthquakes at Colorado Rapids on Saturday August 10 at 7:00 pm at Dick's Sporting Goods Park in Commerce City, CO
- Find tickets from 32 dollars to San Jose Earthquakes at Sporting Kansas City on Saturday August 17 at 7:30 pm at Children's Mercy Park in Kansas City, KS
- Find tickets from 33 dollars to San Jose Earthquakes at Los Angeles Football Club on Wednesday August 21 at 7:30 pm at Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 21 dollars to Vancouver Whitecaps FC at San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday August 24 at 7:00 pm at Avaya Stadium in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 19 dollars to Orlando City SC at San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday August 31 at 7:30 pm at Avaya Stadium in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 24 dollars to San Jose Earthquakes at Real Salt Lake on Wednesday September 11 at 7:30 pm at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
- Find tickets from 16 dollars to San Jose Earthquakes at New York City FC on Saturday September 14 at 7:00 pm at Yankee Stadium in Bronx, NY
- Find tickets from 32 dollars to San Jose Earthquakes at Atlanta United FC on Saturday September 21 at 3:30 pm at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, GA
- Find tickets from 21 dollars to Philadelphia Union at San Jose Earthquakes on Wednesday September 25 at 8:00 pm at Avaya Stadium in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to Seattle Sounders FC at San Jose Earthquakes on Sunday September 29 at 4:30 pm at Avaya Stadium in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 35 dollars to San Jose Earthquakes at Portland Timbers on Sunday October 6 at 1:00 pm at Providence Park in Portland, OR
The fans have spoken
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
San Jose Earthquakes Details
The San Jose Earthquakes first existed as a North American Soccer League (NASL) club in 1974. After the NASL’s collapse in 1984, the club played in the Western League Series from 1985 to 1988. The San Jose Clash was one of the original clubs in Major League Soccer during its inaugural season in 1996. San Jose hosted the league’s first match on April 6, 1996, a 1-0 victory over D.C. United that included U.S. men’s national team player Eric Wynalda scoring the first MLS goal. San Jose reconnected with its soccer past by adopting the Earthquakes starting with the 2000 season.
In the club’s first decade, San Jose won MLS Cup twice and two Supporters’ Shields. The Earthquakes took its first MLS Cup in 2001, a 2-1 victory against the Los Angeles Galaxy. San Jose returned to the MLS Cup final in 2003, a 4-2 victory over the Chicago Fire. The Earthquakes took Supporters’ Shields as the league’s top team in 2003 and 2005. This first iteration of the Earthquakes stopped operations after the 2005 season as ownership left San Jose to start the Houston Dynamo.
The Earthquakes returned as an expansion team during the 2008 regular season. In the renewed club’s first decade, the Earthquakes achieved its greatest success with a Supporters’ Shield in 2012. The club reached the playoffs in 2010, 2012, and 2017. San Jose moved from Spartan Stadium at San Jose State University to Buck Shaw Stadium at Santa Clara University following expansion. The Earthquakes moved into Avaya Stadium, an 18,000-seat stadium dedicated to soccer, in 2015.
San Jose attracted top-level talent during its original incarnation and following expansion. Wynalda and Canadian men’s national team player Dwayne De Rosario were prominent goal scorers during the club’s first decade. The team featured Goalkeeper of the Year recipients Joe Cannon (2002) and Pat Onstad (2003, 2005). MLS Defender of the Year recipients John Doyle (1996) and Jeff Agoos (2001) were key contributors to the team’s early success. The most successful Earthquakes player after expansion was Chris Wondolowski, who won the 2012 regular season MVP and took the Golden Boot for top goalscorer in 2010 and 2012.
How to buy San Jose Earthquakes tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy San Jose Earthquakes tickets.
- Browse the above listings of San Jose Earthquakes games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your San Jose Earthquakes tickets.
San Jose Earthquakes schedule
The Earthquakes begin the 2019 MLS regular season with a home match against Montreal Impact on March 2, 2019. San Jose finishes the regular season with an away match with the Portland Timbers on October 6, 2019.
How much do San Jose Earthquakes tickets cost?
The average resale price for a San Jose Earthquakes ticket is $45.
When do the San Jose Earthquakes play the Los Angeles Galaxy?
The San Jose Earthquakes and the Los Angeles Galaxy participate in the California Clasico rivalry each season. San Jose hosts the Galaxy on June 29, 2019. The Earthquakes travel to Los Angeles for a match against the Galaxy on July 12, 2019.
San Jose Earthquakes Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|