- Find tickets to Austin FC at San Jose Earthquakes on Wednesday October 20 at 7:30 pm at PayPal Park in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets to Vancouver Whitecaps FC at San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday October 23 at 7:00 pm at PayPal Park in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets to San Jose Earthquakes at Portland Timbers on Wednesday October 27 at 7:00 pm at Providence Park in Portland, OR
- Find tickets to San Jose Earthquakes at Real Salt Lake on Saturday October 30 at 7:30 pm at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
- Find tickets to Austin FC at Portland Timbers on Sunday November 7 at 3:00 pm at Providence Park in Portland, OR
- Find tickets to FC Dallas at San Jose Earthquakes on Sunday November 7 at 6:00 pm at PayPal Park in San Jose, CA
SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
The San Jose Earthquakes first existed as a North American Soccer League (NASL) club in 1974. After the NASL’s collapse in 1984, the club played in the Western League Series from 1985 to 1988. The San Jose Clash was one of the original clubs in Major League Soccer during its inaugural season in 1996. San Jose hosted the league’s first match on April 6, 1996, a 1-0 victory over D.C. United that included U.S. men’s national team player Eric Wynalda scoring the first MLS goal. San Jose reconnected with its soccer past by adopting the Earthquakes starting with the 2000 season.
In the club’s first decade, San Jose won MLS Cup twice and two Supporters’ Shields. The Earthquakes took its first MLS Cup in 2001, a 2-1 victory against the Los Angeles Galaxy. San Jose returned to the MLS Cup final in 2003, a 4-2 victory over the Chicago Fire. The Earthquakes took Supporters’ Shields as the league’s top team in 2003 and 2005. This first iteration of the Earthquakes stopped operations after the 2005 season as ownership left San Jose to start the Houston Dynamo.
The Earthquakes returned as an expansion team during the 2008 regular season. In the renewed club’s first decade, the Earthquakes achieved its greatest success with a Supporters’ Shield in 2012. The club reached the playoffs in 2010, 2012, and 2017. San Jose moved from Spartan Stadium at San Jose State University to Buck Shaw Stadium at Santa Clara University following expansion. The Earthquakes moved into PayPal Park, an 18,000-seat stadium dedicated to soccer, in 2015.
San Jose attracted top-level talent during its original incarnation and following expansion. Wynalda and Canadian men’s national team player Dwayne De Rosario were prominent goal scorers during the club’s first decade. The team featured Goalkeeper of the Year recipients Joe Cannon (2002) and Pat Onstad (2003, 2005). MLS Defender of the Year recipients John Doyle (1996) and Jeff Agoos (2001) were key contributors to the team’s early success. The most successful Earthquakes player after expansion was Chris Wondolowski, who won the 2012 regular season MVP and took the Golden Boot for top goalscorer in 2010 and 2012.
Frequently Asked Questions About San Jose Earthquakes Tickets and Games
How much are San Jose Earthquakes tickets?
San Jose Earthquakes ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, San Jose Earthquakes tickets can be found for $48.00, on average.
When do San Jose Earthquakes tickets go on sale?
Individual San Jose Earthquakes tickets go on sale in February.
Where do San Jose Earthquakes play?
Do I need to print San Jose Earthquakes tickets?
Print-at-home tickets are being discontinued for MLS games. San Jose Earthquakes are using mobile ticket entry to all games.
Does my child need a ticket for San Jose Earthquakes games?
Each MLS team has their own child ticket policy. Some teams have age requirements, others have restrictions on height and some have both. The San Jose Earthquakes policy states all children under 2 are free.
How long are San Jose Earthquakes games?
San Jose Earthquakes matches consist of two 45-minute halves, with a halftime break of 15 minutes.
How to buy San Jose Earthquakes tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy San Jose Earthquakes Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of San Jose Earthquakes tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available San Jose Earthquakes tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy San Jose Earthquakes tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your San Jose Earthquakes tickets.
San Jose Earthquakes Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|