- Find tickets from 13 dollars to Vancouver Canucks at San Jose Sharks on Wednesday January 29 at 7:30 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 13 dollars to Calgary Flames at San Jose Sharks on Monday February 10 at 7:30 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 29 dollars to San Jose Sharks at New York Islanders on Sunday February 23 at 5:00 pm at Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Uniondale, NY
- Find tickets from 16 dollars to New Jersey Devils at San Jose Sharks on Thursday February 27 at 7:30 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 46 dollars to Pittsburgh Penguins at San Jose Sharks on Saturday February 29 at 7:30 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to Toronto Maple Leafs at San Jose Sharks on Tuesday March 3 at 7:30 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 12 dollars to Minnesota Wild at San Jose Sharks on Thursday March 5 at 7:30 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 19 dollars to Montreal Canadiens at San Jose Sharks on Thursday March 19 at 7:30 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 16 dollars to Arizona Coyotes at San Jose Sharks on Sunday March 29 at 7:00 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 20 dollars to Dallas Stars at San Jose Sharks on Thursday April 2 at 7:30 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 38 dollars to Anaheim Ducks at San Jose Sharks on Saturday April 4 at 7:30 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
San Jose Sharks Details
Outside of Los Angeles, the NHL wasn’t initially successful in California. The California Golden Seals lasted less than ten years before they eventually dissolved. After Wayne Gretzky was traded to the LA Kings, however, hockey’s popularity grew in the state, and there was a push to bring hockey back to the Bay Area.
The Sharks joined the NHL in 1991 and played their first two seasons at the Cow Palace before they moved into their current arena. The arena is officially named SAP Center, but it’s most commonly called “The Shark Tank.”
The Sharks made the playoffs for the first time in 1994. In the previous season, the team lost an NHL record 71 games; their 58 point improvement from 1992-93 to 93-94 is still an NHL record. In their first playoff series, the Sharks matched up with the #1 seed Detroit Red Wings. The Sharks were clear underdogs, but they took the Red Wings to a game seven and ultimately won the game and the series in Detroit.
In 2005, the Sharks made a huge trade when they acquired Joe Thornton from the Boston Bruins. The Thornton trade worked out for the Sharks almost immediately. The team had been slumping, but Thornton—one of the best playmakers of all time—thrived in San Jose. In his first season with the Sharks, he led the NHL in points and was named the league MVP at the end of the season.
For a time, the Sharks developed a reputation for strong regular season performances without any success in the playoffs. The team won six division titles between 2001 and 2011 but never advanced beyond the second round of the playoffs. The Sharks finally advanced to the Western Conference Final in 2016 and defeated the St. Louis Blues to advance to the Stanley Cup Final. Despite strong playoff performances from Logan Couture, Brent Burns, and Joe Pavelski, the Sharks lost in six games to the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Frequently Asked Questions About Sharks Games and Sharks Tickets
How much are San Jose Sharks tickets?
Sharks ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Sharks tickets can be found for as low as $22.00, with an average price of $80.00.
How to get cheap Sharks tickets?
If you’re looking for cheap Sharks tickets, tickets can be found for as low as $22.00. Additionally, once you click on your preferred event date, use the “sort by price” button located in the top left hand corner of the event page to sort all available Sharks tickets by cheapest tickets available.
Where do San Jose Sharks play?
The Sharks home games are played at SAP Center in San Jose, CA.
Do I need to print my Sharks tickets?
Print-at-home tickets are no longer an option for NHL games. San Jose Sharks are exclusively using mobile ticket entry to all games.
Does my child need a ticket for a Sharks game?
Each NHL team has their own child ticket policy. Some teams have age requirements and others have restrictions on height. The Sharks policy states all children under 2 are free.
How to Buy Sharks Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Sharks Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Sharks tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Sharks tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Sharks tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Sharks tickets.
San Jose Sharks Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
April 17, 2014
NHL Playoffs - Ducks Veterans Hope to Fly One More Time
NHL Playoffs - Pacific Division Two of the last seven Stanley Cup titles have landed on the West Coast, with a third narrowly escaping the Pacific Division's grasp when the Bruins beat the Canucks in the thrilling seven-game series of 2011. While only three seeds from the revamped Pacific managed to qualify for the NHL…
October 21, 2013
Youth Quickly Making its Mark in NHL Western Conference
NHL Tickets Popular NHL Western Conference Games NHL Highlights Sharks & Avalanche Start Fast in 2013 We're three weeks into the 2013 NHL season, and the teams rising to the top of the two realigned Western Conference divisions are a bit of a surprise. In the Central division, the Colorado Avalanche - led by rookie coach and…
May 13, 2013
Kings & Sharks Square Off in Playoff Hockey, California Style
Los Angeles Kings vs. San Jose Sharks Western Conference Semis Preview Los Angeles Kings vs. San Jose Sharks NHL Playoffs Tickets Los Angeles Kings vs. San Jose Sharks Eastern Conference Semis Preview It looks like the Western Conference Semifinals in the NHL will once again feature a battle of California as the Los Angeles Kings…