- Find tickets from 17 dollars to San Jose Sharks at Arizona Coyotes on Wednesday January 16 at 8:00 pm at Gila River Arena in Glendale, AZ
- Find tickets from 88 dollars to San Jose Sharks at Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday January 19 at 7:00 pm at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 11 dollars to San Jose Sharks at Florida Panthers on Monday January 21 at 7:00 pm at BB&T Center in Sunrise, FL
- Find tickets from 35 dollars to San Jose Sharks at Washington Capitals on Tuesday January 22 at 7:00 pm at Capital One Arena in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 40 dollars to Arizona Coyotes at San Jose Sharks on Saturday February 2 at 7:30 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 48 dollars to San Jose Sharks at Winnipeg Jets on Tuesday February 5 at 7:00 pm at Bell MTS Place in Winnipeg, Canada
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to San Jose Sharks at Calgary Flames on Thursday February 7 at 7:00 pm at Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Canada
- Find tickets from 45 dollars to San Jose Sharks at Edmonton Oilers on Saturday February 9 at 5:00 pm at Rogers Place in Edmonton, Canada
- Find tickets from 28 dollars to San Jose Sharks at Vancouver Canucks on Monday February 11 at 7:00 pm at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets from 32 dollars to Washington Capitals at San Jose Sharks on Thursday February 14 at 7:30 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 50 dollars to Vancouver Canucks at San Jose Sharks on Saturday February 16 at 7:00 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 34 dollars to Boston Bruins at San Jose Sharks on Monday February 18 at 7:00 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 27 dollars to San Jose Sharks at Pittsburgh Penguins on Thursday February 21 at 7:00 pm at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, PA
- Find tickets from 44 dollars to San Jose Sharks at Columbus Blue Jackets on Saturday February 23 at 5:00 pm at Nationwide Arena in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 46 dollars to San Jose Sharks at Detroit Red Wings on Sunday February 24 at 3:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 65 dollars to San Jose Sharks at Boston Bruins on Tuesday February 26 at 7:00 pm at TD Garden in Boston, MA
- Find tickets from 30 dollars to Colorado Avalanche at San Jose Sharks on Friday March 1 at 7:30 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 37 dollars to Chicago Blackhawks at San Jose Sharks on Sunday March 3 at 7:00 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 23 dollars to Montreal Canadiens at San Jose Sharks on Thursday March 7 at 7:30 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 36 dollars to St. Louis Blues at San Jose Sharks on Saturday March 9 at 1:00 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 44 dollars to San Jose Sharks at Minnesota Wild on Monday March 11 at 7:00 pm at Xcel Energy Center in Saint Paul, MN
- Find tickets from 61 dollars to San Jose Sharks at Winnipeg Jets on Tuesday March 12 at 7:00 pm at Bell MTS Place in Winnipeg, Canada
- Find tickets from 20 dollars to Florida Panthers at San Jose Sharks on Thursday March 14 at 7:30 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 35 dollars to Nashville Predators at San Jose Sharks on Saturday March 16 at 7:30 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 26 dollars to Vegas Golden Knights at San Jose Sharks on Monday March 18 at 7:30 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
The fans have spoken
"Fees were less than Stubhub and it was very simple to use for this first time secondary market purchaser!"
"There is no website that does as good of a job as organizing the available tickets and showing the cost with fees."
"Love this website! Prices usually come out cheaper than all the other websites as well!"
San Jose Sharks Details
Outside of Los Angeles, the NHL wasn’t initially successful in California. The California Golden Seals lasted less than ten years before they eventually dissolved. After Wayne Gretzky was traded to the LA Kings, however, hockey’s popularity grew in the state, and there was a push to bring hockey back to the Bay Area.
The Sharks joined the NHL in 1991 and played their first two seasons at the Cow Palace before they moved into their current arena. The arena is officially named SAP Center, but it’s most commonly called “The Shark Tank.”
The Sharks made the playoffs for the first time in 1994. In the previous season, the team lost an NHL record 71 games; their 58 point improvement from 1992-93 to 93-94 is still an NHL record. In their first playoff series, the Sharks matched up with the #1 seed Detroit Red Wings. The Sharks were clear underdogs, but they took the Red Wings to a game seven and ultimately won the game and the series in Detroit.
In 2005, the Sharks made a huge trade when they acquired Joe Thornton from the Boston Bruins. The Thornton trade worked out for the Sharks almost immediately. The team had been slumping, but Thornton—one of the best playmakers of all time—thrived in San Jose. In his first season with the Sharks, he led the NHL in points and was named the league MVP at the end of the season.
For a time, the Sharks developed a reputation for strong regular season performances without any success in the playoffs. The team won six division titles between 2001 and 2011 but never advanced beyond the second round of the playoffs. The Sharks finally advanced to the Western Conference Final in 2016 and defeated the St. Louis Blues to advance to the Stanley Cup Final. Despite strong playoff performances from Logan Couture, Brent Burns, and Joe Pavelski, the Sharks lost in six games to the Pittsburgh Penguins.
How to purchase San Jose Sharks tickets
Find the right seat, right now. SeatGeek offers the best way to buy San Jose Sharks tickets.
- The list above displays all upcoming Sharks games. Once you find the game you'd like to attend, clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen will take you to a SeatGeek event page, which displays all available tickets.
- On this page, browse available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. The filters at the bottom can sort tickets by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks tickets by value, scoring each listing to tell you exactly how good of a deal you are getting. Explore SeatGeek's best-in-class maps to find your favorite seating section, and use our View From Seat feature to see precisely what your view will look like before buying.
- When you are ready to buy a ticket, click on the listing, and you will be directed to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Upon completion of the information fields, your order will be processed and tickets will be delivered via email or to your mobile device.
When do Sharks playoff tickets go on sale?
NHL playoff tickets typically go on sale in April. To get alerts on Sharks playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for a SeatGeek account.
San Jose Sharks schedule
The Sharks open the 2018-19 season at home against the Anaheim Ducks on October 3, 2018. They also finish the regular season at home. The Sharks’ final game is on April 6, 2019, and they face the Colorado Avalanche.
How much do Sharks tickets cost?
There are ticket options for every fan at every price point on SeatGeek. The average resale price for a ticket to see the Sharks is $76.
When do the Sharks play the Ducks?
The Sharks and the Ducks were the two California teams that joined the NHL in the 1990s. Since then, the two teams have battled for supremacy in a tough division.
The Sharks play their home opener against the Ducks on October 3, 2018. The Ducks return to San Jose on December 27.
The Sharks travel to Anaheim and play the Ducks on October 28, 2018 and March 22, 2019.
San Jose Sharks Top Matchups
The San Jose Sharks have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Sharks vs. Ducks Tickets
- Sharks vs. Coyotes Tickets
- Sharks vs. Flames Tickets
- Sharks vs. Oilers Tickets
- Sharks vs. Kings Tickets
- Sharks vs. Canucks Tickets
- Sharks vs. Blackhawks Tickets
- Sharks vs. Avalanche Tickets
- Sharks vs. Stars Tickets
- Sharks vs. Wild Tickets
- Sharks vs. Predators Tickets
- Sharks vs. Blues Tickets
- Sharks vs. Jets Tickets
April 17, 2014
NHL Playoffs - Ducks Veterans Hope to Fly One More Time
NHL Playoffs - Pacific Division Two of the last seven Stanley Cup titles have landed on the West Coast, with a third narrowly escaping the Pacific Division's grasp when the Bruins beat the Canucks in the thrilling seven-game series of 2011. While only three seeds from the revamped Pacific managed to qualify for the NHL…
October 21, 2013
Youth Quickly Making its Mark in NHL Western Conference
NHL Tickets Popular NHL Western Conference Games NHL Highlights Sharks & Avalanche Start Fast in 2013 We're three weeks into the 2013 NHL season, and the teams rising to the top of the two realigned Western Conference divisions are a bit of a surprise. In the Central division, the Colorado Avalanche - led by rookie coach and…
May 13, 2013
Kings & Sharks Square Off in Playoff Hockey, California Style
Los Angeles Kings vs. San Jose Sharks Western Conference Semis Preview Los Angeles Kings vs. San Jose Sharks NHL Playoffs Tickets Los Angeles Kings vs. San Jose Sharks Eastern Conference Semis Preview It looks like the Western Conference Semifinals in the NHL will once again feature a battle of California as the Los Angeles Kings…