- Find tickets from 11 dollars to Houston Astros at Seattle Mariners on Tuesday September 24 at 7:10 pm at T-Mobile Park in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 9 dollars to Houston Astros at Seattle Mariners on Wednesday September 25 at 7:10 pm at T-Mobile Park in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 11 dollars to Oakland Athletics at Seattle Mariners on Thursday September 26 at 7:10 pm at T-Mobile Park in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 13 dollars to Oakland Athletics at Seattle Mariners on Friday September 27 at 7:10 pm at T-Mobile Park in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 21 dollars to Oakland Athletics at Seattle Mariners on Saturday September 28 at 6:10 pm at T-Mobile Park in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to Oakland Athletics at Seattle Mariners on Sunday September 29 at 12:10 pm at T-Mobile Park in Seattle, WA
The fans have spoken
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
Seattle Mariners Details
After the Seattle Pilots relocated to Milwaukee after just one season, Major League Baseball returned to Seattle when the Mariners joined the American League in 1977. Among other accolades, the Mariners are also known for having the most successful season in the modern era. In 2001, the Mariners won 116 games. They set the single-season record for most wins by an American League team and tied the 1906 Chicago Cubs for the best-ever record in Major League Baseball. The Mariners’ 2001 season ended in the ALCS, where they lost to the Yankees in five games.
The most famous Mariner is probably Ken Griffey Jr. Griffey played for Seattle from 1989 to 1999 and then returned at the end of his career from 2009-2010. During his time as a Mariner, Griffey was elite both at the plate and in the field. He won a Gold Glove award for his play in center field in every year of the 1990s and led the AL in home runs in four of his seasons in Seattle. Griffey scored the winning run in the deciding game of the Mariners’ first playoff series in 1995 after Edgar Martinez (likely the second-most famous Mariner) hit him home in the 11th inning. The Mariners eliminated the Yankees on the play.
How to buy Seattle Mariners tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Seattle Mariners tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Mariners games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Seattle Mariners tickets.
When do Mariners playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Mariners make the MLB Playoffs, playoff tickets should go on sale shortly after, typically in September or October. Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Mariners playoff tickets!
Seattle Mariners schedule
For a list of upcoming Mariners games, feel free to browse the game listings above.
How much do Mariners tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the widest selection of tickets on the web, offering Mariners tickets for every fan at every price point. Typically, Mariners tickets start at about $11.
When do the Mariners play the A's?
Please see our Mariners vs. A's tickets page for upcoming dates between these two teams.
Mariners Game Experience
SeatGeek asked thousands of MLB fans to weigh in on their baseball stadium experiences, rating atmosphere, in-stadium food, and bathrooms. T-Mobile Park was ranked #17 for atmosphere, #15 for food, and #18 for bathrooms.
Mariners "fandom" covers more land area than any other MLB team
According to a SeatGeek analysis published prior to the 2019 MLB season, the Mariners are favorite team in 168 U.S. counties, ninth in the ranking of teams by number of counties. But these 168 counties cover more than 800,000 square miles, nearly a quarter of the country, making the Mariners the nation’s leading team by land area.
This is due in large part to the Mariners’ complete control of Alaska, the country’s largest state and closer to Seattle than any other baseball city. Within the continental United States, the Mariners are the top team in much of the Pacific Northwest, including Washington, Idaho, Oregon and Montana.
Following the Mariners are the Rockies (nearly 400,000 square miles) and the Rangers (roughly 340,000 square miles).
For an interactive map and a look at additional data and trends, you can find our full blog post on MLB fandom here.
Seattle Mariners Top Matchups
Seattle Mariners Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
July 30, 2018
5 Tips: How To Get Cheap Seattle Mariners Tickets
*Use code TBA10MLB for $10 off your purchase of $50 or more* Seattle Mariners tickets can be kind of pricey. Still, that doesn’t mean you should have to blow your savings to catch a game. Use these top 5 ways to save money on Mariners tickets this summer. #1. Catch a Weekday Game Not too surprisingly, baseball…