- Find tickets from 7 dollars to Oakland Athletics at Seattle Mariners on Tuesday September 25 at 7:10 pm at Safeco Field in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 8 dollars to Oakland Athletics at Seattle Mariners on Wednesday September 26 at 7:10 pm at Safeco Field in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 7 dollars to Texas Rangers at Seattle Mariners on Thursday September 27 at 7:10 pm at Safeco Field in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 14 dollars to Texas Rangers at Seattle Mariners on Friday September 28 at 7:10 pm at Safeco Field in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to Texas Rangers at Seattle Mariners on Saturday September 29 at 6:10 pm at Safeco Field in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 9 dollars to Texas Rangers at Seattle Mariners on Sunday September 30 at 12:10 pm at Safeco Field in Seattle, WA
The fans have spoken
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
Seattle Mariners Details
After the Seattle Pilots relocated to Milwaukee after just one season, Major League Baseball returned to Seattle when the Mariners joined the American League in 1977. The Mariners have struggled for much of their history. They have had just 13 winning seasons since 1977 and have only made four appearances in the playoffs. They have not played in a World Series.
Despite their hapless reputation, the Mariners are also known for having the most successful season in the modern era. In 2001, the Mariners won 116 games. They set the single-season record for most wins by an American League team and tied the 1906 Chicago Cubs for the best-ever record in Major League Baseball. The Mariners’ 2001 season ended in the ALCS, where they lost to the Yankees in five games. The team has not returned to the playoffs since its 116-win season.
The most famous Mariner is probably Ken Griffey Jr. Griffey played for Seattle from 1989 to 1999 and then returned at the end of his career from 2009-2010. During his time as a Mariner, Griffey was elite both at the plate and in the field. He won a Gold Glove award for his play in center field in every year of the 1990s and led the AL in home runs in four of his seasons in Seattle. Griffey scored the winning run in the deciding game of the Mariners’ first playoff series in 1995 after Edgar Martinez (likely the second-most famous Mariner) hit him home in the 11th inning. The Mariners eliminated the Yankees on the play.
In 2017, the Mariners finished third in the AL West and seven games behind the Minnesota Twins for the second Wild Card spot. Nelson Cruz led the team with 39 home runs. James Paxton led the team’s pitchers with 12 wins and 156 strikeouts. The Mariners added Dee Gordon in an offseason trade with the Marlins. In the 2017 season, Gordon stole more bases than anyone in baseball. The Mariners hope his addition will help them end their long playoff drought in 2018.
How to buy Seattle Mariners tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Seattle Mariners tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Mariners games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Seattle Mariners tickets.
When do Mariners playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Mariners make the MLB Playoffs, playoff tickets should go on sale shortly after, typically in September or October. Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Mariners playoff tickets!
Seattle Mariners schedule
For a list of upcoming Mariners games, feel free to browse the game listings above, or visit our Mariners Schedule page for Mariners game results, scores, the team record, and future games. The 2018 Mariners regular season runs from March 29, 2018 to April 30, 2018.
How much do Mariners tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the widest selection of tickets on the web, offering Mariners tickets for every fan at every price point. Typically, Mariners tickets start at about $11. Visit our Mariners Ticket Prices page for more information.
When do the Mariners play the A's?
This 2018 season, dates for Mariners vs. A's games are scheduled for April 13th, April 14th, and April 15th and May 1st, May 2nd, and May 3rd at Safeco Field. At the Oakland Coliseum, Mariners vs. Athletics games are scheduled for May 22nd, May 23rd, and May 24th, August 13th, August 14th, August 15th, August 30th, and August 31st, and September 1st.
Seattle Mariners Top Matchups
The Seattle Mariners have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
July 30, 2018
5 Tips: How To Get Cheap Seattle Mariners Tickets
*Use code TBA10MLB for $10 off your purchase of $50 or more* Seattle Mariners tickets can be kind of pricey. Still, that doesn’t mean you should have to blow your savings to catch a game. Use these top 5 ways to save money on Mariners tickets this summer. #1. Catch a Weekday Game Not too surprisingly, baseball…