- Find tickets from 15 dollars to FC Dallas at Seattle Sounders FC on Wednesday September 18 at 7:30 pm at CenturyLink Field in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 37 dollars to Seattle Sounders FC at D.C. United on Sunday September 22 at 8:00 pm at Audi Field in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 37 dollars to Seattle Sounders FC at San Jose Earthquakes on Sunday September 29 at 4:30 pm at Avaya Stadium in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 20 dollars to Minnesota United FC at Seattle Sounders FC on Sunday October 6 at 1:00 pm at CenturyLink Field in Seattle, WA
The fans have spoken
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
Seattle Sounders FC Details
Seattle Sounders FC became a Major League Soccer expansion team in 2009 but drew on decades of history in the sport upon their entry to the league. The Seattle Sounders competed in the North American Soccer League from 1974 to 1983 and were one of the more successful clubs of that era, reaching the Soccer Bowl in 1977 and 1982 but losing both times to the New York Cosmos. The Sounders later participated in the United Soccer League from 1997 to 2008, winning championships in 2005 and 2007. Seattle has maintained a regional rivalry with the Portland Timbers and Vancouver Whitecaps FC across multiple professional leagues.
Sounders FC asserted dominance over the U.S. Open Cup in its early years, winning four of the first six tournaments played as an MLS franchise. A semifinal appearance in the 2013 CONCACAF Championship showed the club’s ability to compete with international clubs. Seattle reached the MLS playoffs in each of its first 10 seasons. The Sounders won the Supporters’ Shield in 2014 as the league’s best regular-season team.
Seattle’s greatest achievement in the early seasons culminated in the 2016 MLS Cup final. The Sounders finished fourth in the Western Conference and won a knockout round match against Sporting Kansas City. Seattle proceeded to win series against FC Dallas and the Colorado Rapids to reach the MLS Cup against Toronto FC. The match remained scoreless after 90 minutes and extra time, requiring penalties. Sounders defender Roman Torres finished the match with a goal in the sixth round and goalkeeper Stefan Frei won MLS Cup MVP.
The Sounders made several fan-friendly moves that strengthened its position in the league after 2009. First, the club moved into the 69,000-seat CenturyLink Field, which they share with the Seattle Seahawks, for its inaugural season. This venue allowed the club to accommodate the large crowds interested in rivalry matches against clubs like the Portland Timbers. Seattle also adopted the Sounders FC Alliance, a group of season ticket members who have the ability to vote on retaining or removing the general manager after four seasons in charge. The Sounders also brought U.S. men’s national team captain Clint Dempsey to Seattle in 2013, which combined Dempsey’s talents with interest in the upcoming 2014 World Cup to attract fans to the club.
How to buy Sounders FC Tickets
SeatGeek is the Official Ticketing Partner of Seattle Sounders FC. That means that SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Seattle Sounders FC tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Sounders FC games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters on the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Seattle Sounders FC tickets.
How much do Seattle Sounders tickets cost?
As the Official Ticketing Partner of Seattle Sounders FC, SeatGeek has the widest selection of tickets on the web, offering Sounders FC tickets for every fan at every price point. Typically, Sounders FC tickets start at $26.
Seattle Sounders FC Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
February 28, 2018
What to Expect from the Seattle Sounders FC This Season
If you're a fan of soccer then Seattle is the town for you this season. With the Sounders looking to avenge their loss in last year’s MLS Cup, they are thirsty to retake their position at the top of the heap. But for those who are new to the Beautiful Game in the Emerald City,…