- You can adjust the prices for your ticket(s) any time before they sell
- You can remove your listing any time before the ticket(s) are sold
Setting the price for your tickets
- Sellers are able to adjust ticket prices at any point before a ticket has been sold
- If you cannot adjust pricing for a ticket listing before the ticket(s) have been sold, you should contact SeatGeek Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Modifying your listing
- Sellers are able to remove their ticket listing(s) any time before ticket(s) are sold
- If you cannot remove your ticket listing before the ticket(s) have sold, you should contact SeatGeek Customer Service at email@example.com for assistance
Receiving payment for your tickets
- If you have not received payment for a ticket sale two business days after the occurrence of an event, you should first make sure that your Seller Payment Information provided to SeatGeek is correct by logging in and accessing your account “Settings” or by contacting SeatGeek Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After making any necessary corrections, please allow 3-5 business days for SeatGeek to re-issue payment. If the Seller Payment Information is already correct, you should contact SeatGeek Customer Service at email@example.com. SeatGeek will use commercially reasonable efforts to investigate the matter promptly in an effort to determine the status of the payment. You can always contact Customer Service at any time throughout this process if you have any questions.
Abuse of the SeatGeek Seller Guarantee
SeatGeek will investigate all claims under the SeatGeek Seller Guarantee and determine resolutions on a case-by-case basis. SeatGeek reserves the right to limit the dollar amount a buyer or seller may be awarded and the number of claims a buyer or seller may file in a calendar year. SeatGeek may temporarily or permanently suspend any buyer or seller who attempts to abuse the SeatGeek Seller Guarantee and may report any such abuse to the appropriate legal authorities.