- Find tickets from 46 dollars to Fuel with Soul Asylum on Friday November 22 at 8:00 pm at The Village Door at Seascape in Miramar Beach, FL
- Find tickets from 53 dollars to Riptide Music Festival (2 Day Pass) with Silversun Pickups, Matt Maeson, Jimmy Eat World on Saturday November 23 at time to be announced at Fort Lauderdale Beach Park in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Find tickets from 42 dollars to Soul Asylum with Local H (18+) on Friday December 27 at 8:00 pm at First Avenue in Minneapolis, MN
- Find tickets from 188 dollars to Blind Melon with Soul Asylum on Wednesday April 8 2020 at 7:30 pm at Burton Cummings Theatre in Winnipeg, Canada
- Find tickets to Blind Melon with Soul Asylum on Tuesday April 14 2020 at 7:00 pm at Western Financial Place in Cranbrook, Canada
- Find tickets to Blind Melon with Soul Asylum on Wednesday April 15 2020 at 7:00 pm at South Okanagan Events Centre in Penticton, Canada
- Find tickets to Blind Melon with Soul Asylum on Friday April 17 2020 at 7:30 pm at Abbotsford Centre in Abbotsford, Canada
The fans have spoken
"Cheaper than other sites! Easy to use."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
"Quick and easy compared to the other ticket sites."
Soul Asylum Tour Dates
See below for a list of Soul Asylum tour dates and locations. For all available tickets and to find shows in your city, scroll to the listings at the top of this page.
Miramar Beach, FL
Fort Lauderdale, FL
October 27, 2015
The 8 Scariest Music Videos of All Time
Halloween is right around the corner, which means it's the time of year where we dress up like idiots, eat teeth-rotting candy, and gleefully scare the crap out of ourselves. In an effort to help with that last bit, we've compiled a list of some of the most scary, nightmare-inducing music videos of all time. Some…
October 28, 2014
10 Songs That Are Unintentionally Terrifying
"Run for Your Life" - The Beatles Clearly written before John Lennon's "Bed Peace" era, this song comes from the perspective of either a scorned lover, or ragingly abusive ex-boyfriend: "Let this be a sermon, I mean everything I've said / Baby, I'm determined, and I'd rather see you dead." We don't know what this girl did…