- Find tickets from 35 dollars to St Johns Red Storm at Seton Hall Pirates Basketball on Sunday February 23 at 2:00 pm at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ
- Find tickets from 112 dollars to St Johns Red Storm at Villanova Wildcats Basketball on Wednesday February 26 at 6:30 pm at Finneran Pavilion in Villanova, PA
- Find tickets from 21 dollars to Creighton Bluejays at St Johns Red Storm Basketball on Sunday March 1 at 12:00 pm at Carnesecca Arena in Jamaica, NY
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to St Johns Red Storm at Butler Bulldogs Basketball on Wednesday March 4 at 7:00 pm at Hinkle Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, IN
- Find tickets from 28 dollars to Marquette Golden Eagles at St Johns Red Storm Basketball on Saturday March 7 at 12:00 pm at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
The fans have spoken
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
St Johns Red Storm Basketball Details
There aren’t many major college basketball programs with four coaches in the Basketball Hall of Fame, but hoops history at St. John’s is just a bit different than everywhere else.
The Johnnies first tipped off in 1907, losing their inaugural contest to NYU. Since then, the program has won more than 1,800 games. The Red Storm currently play in the Big East Conference, which includes longtime rivals Georgetown, Providence, Seton Hall and Villanova.
Highlights from the program’s history include back-to-back NIT Championships in 1943 and 1944 – in an era when the NIT was college basketball’s premier tournament – and a 1985 NCAA Final Four appearance.
The Hall-of-Fame coaches mentioned above are Joe Lapchick, Frank McGuire, Lou Carnesecca and Chris Mullin. All were born and raised in the New York metropolitan area – basketball is the city game, after all – with Mullin’s legendary contributions coming as a player under Carnesecca in the 1980s. He was the Big East Player of the Year three times, won the Wooden Award as national player of the year in 1985, and was named as the school’s head coach in 2015.
Located in the Queens, N.Y., neighborhood of Jamaica, the Red Storm play most home games on campus at Carnesecca Arena, along with a handful of games each season at Madison Square Garden. Both venues are accessible via the New York City subway system, though you’ll need to take a bus or a cab from the station to get to campus.
While the Garden bills itself as the “World’s Most Famous Arena,” Carnesecca offers a cozier setting (approx.. 5,600 seats), and makes it easier to hear the Pep Band. The ticket prices are reasonable, too.
Ready for some high-level college hoops action involving an historic program? Get to a St. John’s game this season!
St Johns Red Storm Basketball Top Matchups
St Johns Red Storm Basketball Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|