Upcoming Events Near Ashburn, VA
Apr 22, Sun 6:00 pm - Capital One Arena
Apr 25, Wed TBD - Capital One Arena
Apr 27, Fri TBD - Capital One Arena
Apr 27, Fri TBD - Capital One Arena
St. Louis Blues Details
Playing out of the Central Division, the St. Louis Blues were yet another team that made a midseason coaching change that helped propel them into the playoffs. Like Boston and Montreal, the Blues let go of the head coach (Ken Hitchcock) after a somewhat mediocre 24-21-5 start. After associate head coach Mike Yeo – who was slated to take over the team for the 2017-18 season anyway – took his permanent place behind the bench, the Blues looked like a different team. Yeo’s Blues finished the last 32 games of the season with a 22-8-2 record and looked scary heading into the postseason. A dominant performance in the first round against division rival Minnesota led to another division matchup with Nashville in the second round. The Predators knocked off the Blues in six games but coach Yeo instilled confidence in the Scottrade Center’s fanbase going forward.
The future is bright for a St. Louis team that has been able to lock up its young stars over the past couple of offseasons. Star winger Vladimir Tarasenko signed an eight year, $60 million contract back in 2015, ensuring that he’ll be a key part of the offense for years to come. In 2016-17, Tarasenko finished the year with 75 points including 39 goals. Over the past three seasons, he has 222 points and 116 goals. 23-year-old defenseman Colton Parayko was signed to a long-term deal, keeping a young blue-line going in the right direction. The team’s second leading scorer from a year ago will also be back, as Jaden Schwartz was locked up on a new deal back in 2016. Schwartz finished last season with 19 goals and 36 assists.
How to purchase St. Louis Blues tickets
Find the right seat, right now. SeatGeek offers the best way to buy St. Louis Blues tickets.
- The list above displays all upcoming Blues games. Once you find the game you'd like to attend, clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen will take you to a SeatGeek event page, which displays all available tickets.
- On this page, browse available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. The filters at the bottom can sort tickets by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks tickets by value, scoring each listing to tell you exactly how good of a deal you are getting. Explore SeatGeek's best-in-class maps to find your favorite seating section, and use our View From Seat feature to see precisely what your view will look like before buying.
- When you are ready to buy a ticket, click on the listing, and you will be directed to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Upon completion of the information fields, your order will be processed and tickets will be delivered via email or to your mobile device.
When do Blues playoff tickets go on sale?
NHL playoff tickets typically go on sale in April. To get alerts on Blues playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for a SeatGeek account.
St. Louis Blues schedule
Browse the listings above to see all upcoming games, and visit the Blues Schedule page. The regular season starts October 4, 2017, and ends April 7, 2018.
How much do Blues tickets cost?
There are ticket options for every fan at every price point on SeatGeek. Blues tickets typically cost $27 and up. For more information about Blues ticket prices, visit the ticket prices page.
When do the Blues play the Blackhawks?
Blues-Blackhawks takes place on March 18 and April 6 in Chicago and April 4 in Saint Louis. See our Blues vs. Blackhawks matchup page for more information.
St. Louis Blues Top Matchups
The St. Louis Blues have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Blues vs. Blackhawks Tickets
- Blues vs. Avalanche Tickets
- Blues vs. Stars Tickets
- Blues vs. Wild Tickets
- Blues vs. Predators Tickets
- Blues vs. Jets Tickets
- Blues vs. Ducks Tickets
- Blues vs. Coyotes Tickets
- Blues vs. Flames Tickets
- Blues vs. Oilers Tickets
- Blues vs. Kings Tickets
- Blues vs. Sharks Tickets
- Blues vs. Canucks Tickets