- Find tickets from 8 dollars to Preseason: St. Louis Blues at Dallas Stars on Monday September 16 at 7:30 pm at American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX
- Find tickets from 13 dollars to Preseason: St. Louis Blues at Washington Capitals on Wednesday September 18 at 7:00 pm at Capital One Arena in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 29 dollars to Preseason: St. Louis Blues at Winnipeg Jets on Friday September 20 at 7:00 pm at Bell MTS Place in Winnipeg, Canada
- Find tickets from 13 dollars to Preseason: Columbus Blue Jackets at St. Louis Blues on Sunday September 22 at 6:00 pm at Enterprise Center in Saint Louis, MO
- Find tickets from 12 dollars to Preseason: Dallas Stars at St. Louis Blues on Tuesday September 24 at 7:00 pm at Enterprise Center in Saint Louis, MO
- Find tickets from 13 dollars to Preseason: Washington Capitals at St. Louis Blues on Friday September 27 at 7:00 pm at Enterprise Center in Saint Louis, MO
- Find tickets from 14 dollars to Preseason: St. Louis Blues at Columbus Blue Jackets on Sunday September 29 at 5:00 pm at Nationwide Arena in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 214 dollars to Washington Capitals at St. Louis Blues on Wednesday October 2 at 7:00 pm at Enterprise Center in Saint Louis, MO
- Find tickets from 42 dollars to Dallas Stars at St. Louis Blues on Saturday October 5 at 7:00 pm at Enterprise Center in Saint Louis, MO
- Find tickets from 78 dollars to St. Louis Blues at Toronto Maple Leafs on Monday October 7 at 7:00 pm at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 39 dollars to St. Louis Blues at Ottawa Senators on Thursday October 10 at 7:30 pm at Canadian Tire Centre in Kanata, Canada
- Find tickets from 52 dollars to St. Louis Blues at Montreal Canadiens on Saturday October 12 at 7:00 pm at Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets from 29 dollars to St. Louis Blues at New York Islanders on Monday October 14 at 1:00 pm at Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, NY
- Find tickets from 27 dollars to Vancouver Canucks at St. Louis Blues on Thursday October 17 at 7:00 pm at Enterprise Center in Saint Louis, MO
- Find tickets from 43 dollars to Montreal Canadiens at St. Louis Blues on Saturday October 19 at 2:00 pm at Enterprise Center in Saint Louis, MO
- Find tickets from 24 dollars to Colorado Avalanche at St. Louis Blues on Monday October 21 at 7:00 pm at Enterprise Center in Saint Louis, MO
- Find tickets from 26 dollars to Los Angeles Kings at St. Louis Blues on Thursday October 24 at 7:00 pm at Enterprise Center in Saint Louis, MO
- Find tickets from 122 dollars to St. Louis Blues at Boston Bruins on Saturday October 26 at 7:00 pm at TD Garden in Boston, MA
- Find tickets from 34 dollars to St. Louis Blues at Detroit Red Wings on Sunday October 27 at 5:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 28 dollars to Minnesota Wild at St. Louis Blues on Wednesday October 30 at 7:00 pm at Enterprise Center in Saint Louis, MO
- Find tickets from 39 dollars to Columbus Blue Jackets at St. Louis Blues on Friday November 1 at 7:00 pm at Enterprise Center in Saint Louis, MO
- Find tickets from 67 dollars to St. Louis Blues at Minnesota Wild on Saturday November 2 at 7:00 pm at Xcel Energy Center in Saint Paul, MN
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to St. Louis Blues at Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday November 5 at 7:00 pm at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets from 39 dollars to St. Louis Blues at Edmonton Oilers on Wednesday November 6 at 6:30 pm at Rogers Place in Edmonton, Canada
- Find tickets from 28 dollars to St. Louis Blues at Calgary Flames on Saturday November 9 at 8:00 pm at Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Canada
The fans have spoken
"Cheaper than other sites! Easy to use."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
"Quick and easy compared to the other ticket sites."
St. Louis Blues Details
The Blues were one of the six teams that joined the NHL when the league expanded prior to the 1967-68 season. In the seasons immediately following the expansion, the playoff format ensured that an expansion team would play against an Original Six team in the Stanley Cup Final. In 1968, the Blues became the first expansion team to play for the Stanley Cup. The Blues were at a significant disadvantage—most of the league’s best players were still playing on Original Six teams—and were swept by the Montreal Canadiens. The Blues reached the Stanley Cup Final again in the next two seasons but did not fare any better.
In 1976, the Blues drafted Bernie Federko, who helped lead the team to the playoffs throughout the 1980s. Federko is the Blues’ all-time leader in points with 1073.
In 1988, the Blues acquired right winger Brett Hull from the Calgary Flames. Even though he was the son of hall of famer Bobby Hull, Brett was not a highly-regarded prospect and was not drafted until the 117th pick of the 1984 draft. Hull proved his doubters wrong and became one of the best goal scorers in NHL history. Hull is one of just a handful of players who has scored 50 goals in 50 games (he did it twice: once in 49 games and once in 50). In the 1990-91 season, while playing on a line with Adam Oates, Hull scored 86 goals. Only Wayne Gretzky has scored more goals in a single season.
The Blues remained competitive even after Hull left the team. Defenseman Chris Pronger became the team’s captain and led the Blues to their first first place finish in the 1999-2000 season. Pronger won the Hart trophy as the league’s MVP—a rare feat for a defenseman.
How to purchase St. Louis Blues tickets
Find the right seat, right now. SeatGeek offers the best way to buy St. Louis Blues tickets.
- The list above displays all upcoming Blues games. Once you find the game you'd like to attend, clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen will take you to a SeatGeek event page, which displays all available tickets.
- On this page, browse available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. The filters at the bottom can sort tickets by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks tickets by value, scoring each listing to tell you exactly how good of a deal you are getting. Explore SeatGeek's best-in-class maps to find your favorite seating section, and use our View From Seat feature to see precisely what your view will look like before buying.
- When you are ready to buy a ticket, click on the listing, and you will be directed to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Upon completion of the information fields, your order will be processed and tickets will be delivered via email or to your mobile device.
When do Blues playoff tickets go on sale?
NHL playoff tickets typically go on sale in April. To get alerts on Blues playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for a SeatGeek account.
St. Louis Blues schedule
The Blues open the 2018-19 season at home. They play the Winnipeg Jets on October 4, 2018. Their last game of the season is also a home game: they play the Vancouver Canucks on April 6, 2019.
How much do Blues tickets cost?
The average resale ticket price for a Blues home game is $69. However, pricing can vary from game to game and also depending on your seating section.
When do the Blues play the Blackhawks?
The rivalry between Major League Baseball’s the St. Louis Cardinals and the Chicago Cubs is one of the most famous in sports. That competitive spirit between the two cities extends into hockey as well. The Blues and Blackhawks have played in the same division since 1970. In the 2018-19 season, they play in St. Louis on October 6 and October 27, 2018. They play in Chicago on October 13, 2018 and April 3, 2019.
St. Louis Blues Top Matchups
The St. Louis Blues have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Blues vs. Blackhawks Tickets
- Blues vs. Avalanche Tickets
- Blues vs. Stars Tickets
- Blues vs. Wild Tickets
- Blues vs. Predators Tickets
- Blues vs. Jets Tickets
- Blues vs. Ducks Tickets
- Blues vs. Coyotes Tickets
- Blues vs. Flames Tickets
- Blues vs. Oilers Tickets
- Blues vs. Kings Tickets
- Blues vs. Sharks Tickets
- Blues vs. Canucks Tickets
St. Louis Blues Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
May 11, 2016
Dallas Stars Ticket Prices Heat Up
Game 7 of the Western Conference Finals takes place tonight at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX. Since we started tracking the secondary market in 2010, we have never seen a Dallas Stars home game with a higher average resale price than tonight's average of $199. Top 5 Most Expensive Dallas Stars Games Matchup…
April 13, 2016
Ticket Prices for Blackhawks-Blues Playoffs Remain Low
The Blackhawks-Blues playoff series kicks off tonight at the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, MO. This is the first of many potential games in the hockey series, which will see the teams alternating between St. Louis and Chicago. Currently, the games in Chicago are almost double the price of the games in St. Louis, with Wednesday's game…
April 17, 2014
St. Louis Blues Playoff Tickets Among Cheapest in NHL
While the St. Louis - Chicago rivalry often finds fuel in the spring thanks to the Cardinals and Cubs starting their respective baseball seasons, this year gets a second dose from the NHL's Western Conference playoffs. The No. 2 seed St. Louis Blues and No. 3 Chicago Blackhawks will face off in the inaugural Central…