- Find tickets from 13 dollars to Stanford Cardinal at Oregon State Beavers Football on Saturday September 28 at 4:00 pm at Reser Stadium in Corvallis, OR
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to Washington Huskies at Stanford Cardinal Football on Saturday October 5 at 12:00 pm at Stanford Stadium in Stanford, CA
- Find tickets from 16 dollars to UCLA Bruins at Stanford Cardinal Football on Thursday October 17 at 6:00 pm at Stanford Stadium in Stanford, CA
- Find tickets from 16 dollars to Arizona Wildcats at Stanford Cardinal Football on Saturday October 26 at 12:00 pm at Stanford Stadium in Stanford, CA
- Find tickets from 27 dollars to Stanford Cardinal at Colorado Buffaloes Football on Saturday November 9 at 12:00 pm at Folsom Field in Boulder, CO
- Find tickets from 68 dollars to Stanford Cardinal at Washington State Cougars Football on Saturday November 16 at 12:00 pm at Martin Stadium in Pullman, WA
- Find tickets from 38 dollars to California Golden Bears at Stanford Cardinal Football on Saturday November 23 at 12:00 pm at Stanford Stadium in Stanford, CA
- Find tickets from 68 dollars to Notre Dame Fighting Irish at Stanford Cardinal Football on Saturday November 30 at 12:00 pm at Stanford Stadium in Stanford, CA
The fans have spoken
"Easy to use, usually best deal compared to other sites."
"Fees were less than Stubhub and it was very simple to use for this first time secondary market purchaser!"
"There is no website that does as good of a job at organizing the available tickets and showing the cost with fees."
Stanford Cardinal Football Details
One of America’s most prestigious universities has an impressive football program as well. If you haven’t been to a game at Stanford, what are you waiting for?
Stanford has fielded a team since 1892. Its history includes more than 30 consensus All-America selections, a couple of long-ago national titles, and a Heisman Trophy for quarterback Jim Plunkett in 1970.
The Cardinals play games on campus at Stanford Stadium, which holds just over 50,000 fans. The stadium has hosted Olympic events, World Cup matches, and Super Bowl XIX.
Before games, there are family tailgates and student tailgates. Park among the eucalyptus groves and observe both, understanding that one will be rowdier than the other. Parking lots open five hours prior to kickoff or at noon – whichever is earlier.
On game days, wearing Cardinal red is always a good idea. Make sure to pay attention to the marching band’s halftime show, which is always entertaining. Nothing seems off-limits for the Leland Stanford Junior University Marching Band, which pokes fun at celebrities, current events and more. The band’s mascot – the Stanford Tree – is loads of fun and very weird at the same time.
Stanford first battled Bay Area rival Cal in 1892. The “Big Game” between Stanford and Cal has been played more than 100 times, and stands as the oldest college football rivalry in the West. Stanford hosts the game in odd-numbered years.
Ready for a game – maybe even a Big Game – on a fall Saturday in Palo Alto? Get your Stanford football tickets now!
How to purchase Stanford Cardinal tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Stanford Cardinal tickets.
- Browse Stanford Cardinals listings to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Stanford Cardinals tickets.
Stanford Cardinal schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Stanford Cardinal Tickets page. The 2018 Stanford regular season begins August 31st and ends November 24th.
How much do Stanford Cardinal tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the largest variety of tickets on the web, offering Stanford Cardinal tickets for all fans at every price point. Ticket prices can vary based on the matchup, and therefore prices may change depending on the opponent. Typically, Cardinal tickets start at about $25, but could reach up to $167 for bigger games.
When do Stanford Cardinals postseason tickets go on sale?
Pac-12 Championship and bowl game tickets are already on sale! If the Stanford Cardinals make the Pac-12 Championship or a bowl game, SeatGeek is the place to go. Sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Stanford postseason tickets!
When does Stanford play Cal?
This 2018 season, the Cardinals will face off against the Golden Bears on November 17th at Kabam Field at California Memorial Stadium in Berkeley, CA.
Stanford Cardinal Football Top Matchups
Stanford Cardinal Football Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
November 5, 2013
Matchups: Oregon Ducks VS Stanford Cardinals
2013 Oregon - Stanford Tickets Oregon Ducks & Stanford Cardinal Rivalry Oregon at Stanford Preview No. 3 Oregon Ducks at No. 5 Stanford Cardinals (11/7/13) Marcus Mariota has been overshadowed since his first game as the Oregon Ducks quarterback. Credit is either given to running backs like De'Anthony Thomas, his former head coach, Chip Kelly,…