- Find tickets to Sugarland with Frankie Ballard on Saturday August 18 at 7:00 pm at INTRUST Bank Arena in Wichita, KS
- Find tickets from 61 dollars to Sugarland on Thursday August 23 at 7:00 pm at Ravinia Festival in Highland Park, IL
- Find tickets from 71 dollars to Sugarland on Friday August 24 at 7:30 pm at Minnesota State Fair Grandstand in Saint Paul, MN
- Find tickets from 63 dollars to Sugarland on Saturday August 25 at 7:30 pm at Nebraska State Fair in Grand Island, NE
- Find tickets from 38 dollars to Sugarland with Frankie Ballard on Thursday August 30 at 7:00 pm at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, CT
- Find tickets from 49 dollars to Sugarland with Lindsay Ell on Friday August 31 at 7:00 pm at Allentown Fairgrounds in Allentown, PA
- Find tickets from 41 dollars to Sugarland with Frankie Ballard on Saturday September 1 at 7:00 pm at Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion in Gilford, NH
- Find tickets from 34 dollars to Sugarland with Frankie Ballard on Friday September 7 at 7:00 pm at DCU Center in Worcester, MA
- Find tickets from 34 dollars to Sugarland with Frankie Ballard on Saturday September 8 at 7:00 pm at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ
- Find tickets from 55 dollars to Sugarland with Frankie Ballard on Sunday September 9 at 7:00 pm at Mann Center for the Performing Arts in Philadelphia, PA
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Sugarland is an American country music duo, composed of singer-songwriters Jennifer Nettles and Kristian Bush. Sugarland was originally founded as a trio in 2002 by Kristen Hall and Kristian Bush. Jennifer Nettles joined a bit later but after three years, in 2006, Kristen left. In 2004, prior to the trio becoming a duo, Sugarland signed to Mercury Nashville Records. They soon found success with the release of their debut single, "Baby Girl", the first single from their multi-platinum debut album, “Twice the Speed of Life”.
Jennifer Nettles grew up in a small town in Georgia and went on to form a duo in college, Soul Miner's Daughter, with Cory Jones. She went on to secure a spot on the 1999 Lilith Fair Tour and released an album in 2000 called “Story of Your Bones”. Meanwhile, in the early 90s, Kristian Bush had formed a duo with Billy Pilgrim. Bush and Nettles had no idea back then that they’d one day join forces to become a power duo of their own, working with the most well-known names in country music.
As a duo, Bush and Nettles toured with Kenny Chesney and released their second album, “Enjoy the Ride”, which generated a bunch of Top 10 country hits, including "Stay", "Everyday America", and "Settlin'". Sugarland has also worked with the likes of Brad Paisley, Keith Urban, Matt Nathanson, and even Beyonce!
In 2006, Sugarland was nominated for the Grammy Best New Artist. They’ve also been nominated for Best Country Collaboration with Vocals and Best Country Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal. In 2009, Sugarland won the Grammy for Best Country Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal with their song, “Stay”.
After a five-year hiatus, the award-winning duo reunited in 2017. Nettles used the break to pursue an acting career and her own music, while Bush released a solo album called “Southern Gravity”.
Sugarland is a musical duo that has taken the country world by storm. Below are some of their most popular hits:
- Stuck Like Glue
- All I Want to Do
- Already Gone
- Baby Girl
- Just Might
- Down to Mississippi
Sugarland has released five studio albums for Mercury Nashville and 14 singles.
So, what’s it like to see this country duo perform live? From love anthems and tender ballads to country rock songs, Bush and Nettles sure know how to put on a show. Jennifer Nettles belts out her songs– you won’t have to worry about any lip-synching at these concerts! The onstage duo is endearing and genuine– it’s apparent during their shows that Jennifer and Kristian are having a great time, and they pass that energy along to their audience. It’s been said that one of the best performances at a Sugarland concert comes when the duo performs their hit, “Stay”. This ballad is country at its purest form– Kristian on the guitar and Jennifer haunting the crowd with her pleading words. In fact, all you’ll want to do is stay once you arrive at a Sugarland concert!
January 10, 2018
Sugarland Announce Dates & Venues for 'Still the Same' Tour
Dates and venues behind Sugarland's upcoming Still the Same tour have been revealed. Catch Jennifer Nettles and Kristian Bush starting May 4 in Durant, OK at the Choctaw Grand Theatre, followed by stops along the Southeast, Midwest and and West Coast. The lengthy trek will wrap up with a stint through New England, culminating in…
March 27, 2013
There is Still Something Sweet About Sugarland
Sugarland Songs Discography Concert Tickets Video for "Tonight" Sugarland Songs Since their debut album dropped in 2004, Sugarland has become country music's darling duo. While they haven't released an album in over two years, they have remained relevant playing at many of the industry's top events. Their last studio album, The Incredible Machine, featured hits…