- Find tickets to Syracuse Orange at Marquette Golden Eagles Womens Volleyball on Saturday September 7 at 1:00 pm at Al McGuire Center in Milwaukee, WI
- Find tickets to Syracuse Orange at North Carolina Tar Heels Womens Volleyball on Friday October 25 at 6:30 pm at Carmichael Arena in Chapel Hill, NC
- Find tickets from 68 dollars to Virginia Cavaliers at Syracuse Orange Basketball on Wednesday November 6 at 1:00 pm at Carrier Dome in Syracuse, NY
- Find tickets from 43 dollars to Cornell Big Red at Syracuse Orange Basketball on Wednesday November 20 at 7:00 pm at Carrier Dome in Syracuse, NY
- Find tickets from 236 dollars to Preseason: Syracuse Orange at Brooklyn Hoops Winter Festival on Friday November 29 at time to be announced at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 43 dollars to Iowa Hawkeyes at Syracuse Orange Basketball on Tuesday December 3 at 1:00 pm at Carrier Dome in Syracuse, NY
- Find tickets from 26 dollars to Oakland Golden Grizzlies at Syracuse Orange Basketball on Wednesday December 18 at 1:00 pm at Carrier Dome in Syracuse, NY
The fans have spoken
"We were able to buy the seats as we were on our way to the game. Easy and convenient!"
"Easy to use, usually best deal compared to other sites."
"Fees were less than Stubhub and it was very simple to use for this first time secondary market purchaser!"
Syracuse Orange Basketball Details
Hoops in the Carrier Dome with 33,000 of your closest friends. What better way to spend a winter night in Syracuse?
The Orange began their basketball history in 1900, and fielded their first varsity team in 1916-17. They rank among the top 10 all-time in wins and winning percentage, and have made more than 30 NCAA Tournament appearances.
One of those tourney berths resulted in a national championship. Behind freshman Carmelo Anthony, the 2003 Orange won their first title by defeating Texas and Kansas in the Final Four. Anthony was incredible in the semifinal victory, scoring 33 points and adding 14 rebounds. He followed that up with 20 points and 10 boards in the final, earning the Most Outstanding Player Award.
After many years as an independent, Syracuse became a founding member of the Big East Conference in 1979. During their Big East tenure, the Orange won 10 regular-season conference titles and five Big East Tournaments. They left the Big East for the Atlantic Coast Conference in 2013, establishing new rivalries with legendary programs such as Duke and North Carolina.
Through all this, the Orange were coached by ‘Cuse alumnus Jim Boeheim, who took over the program in 1976. Boeheim – known for his suffocating 2-3 matchup zone defense – ranks among the all all-time leaders in wins by coaches.
The Carrier Dome is the largest on-campus basketball arena in the country, with a listed capacity of 33,000 for basketball. They can often squeeze in a few more people, though.
Ready for some big-time basketball in upstate New York? Get your Syracuse tickets now!
Syracuse Orange Basketball Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
March 28, 2016
Sooner, Cuse Fans Drive Early Demand for Final Four Tickets
The Final Four is set, with Villanova taking on the Sooners and the Tar Heels up against the Orange this Saturday. Currently fans are paying an average of $803 for a full strip of tickets, which gets them access to both the semifinals on Saturday and the championship game on Monday. Fans who want to…
January 9, 2014
Syracuse Basketball Ticket Prices Soaring for UNC Game
Average Ticket Prices for UNC at Syracuse Basketball North Carolina Tar Heels at Syracuse Orange NCAA Basketball Tickets ACC Basketball Team Rankings North Carolina Tar Heels vs. Syracuse Orange Preview Ticket Demand for UNC at Syracuse Basketball Game When the ACC announced they were expanding with the additions of Syracuse and Pitt, this was the season most…