- Find tickets from 8 dollars to Louisville Cardinals at Syracuse Orange Basketball on Wednesday February 20 at 7:00 pm at Carrier Dome in Syracuse, NY
- Find tickets from 44 dollars to Duke Blue Devils at Syracuse Orange Basketball on Saturday February 23 at 6:00 pm at Carrier Dome in Syracuse, NY
- Find tickets from 20 dollars to Syracuse Orange at North Carolina Tar Heels Basketball on Tuesday February 26 at 11:00 am at Dean E. Smith Center in Chapel Hill, NC
- Find tickets from 5 dollars to Syracuse Orange at Wake Forest Demon Deacons Basketball on Saturday March 2 at 12:00 pm at Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Winston-Salem, NC
- Find tickets from 13 dollars to Virginia Cavaliers at Syracuse Orange Basketball on Monday March 4 at 7:00 pm at Carrier Dome in Syracuse, NY
- Find tickets from 27 dollars to Syracuse Orange at Clemson Tigers Basketball on Saturday March 9 at 12:00 pm at Littlejohn Coliseum in Clemson, SC
The fans have spoken
"We were able to buy the seats as we were on our way to the game. Easy and convenient!"
"Easy to use, usually best deal compared to other sites."
"Fees were less than Stubhub and it was very simple to use for this first time secondary market purchaser!"
Syracuse Orange Basketball Details
Hoops in the Carrier Dome with 33,000 of your closest friends. What better way to spend a winter night in Syracuse?
The Orange began their basketball history in 1900, and fielded their first varsity team in 1916-17. They rank among the top 10 all-time in wins and winning percentage, and have made more than 30 NCAA Tournament appearances.
One of those tourney berths resulted in a national championship. Behind freshman Carmelo Anthony, the 2003 Orange won their first title by defeating Texas and Kansas in the Final Four. Anthony was incredible in the semifinal victory, scoring 33 points and adding 14 rebounds. He followed that up with 20 points and 10 boards in the final, earning the Most Outstanding Player Award.
After many years as an independent, Syracuse became a founding member of the Big East Conference in 1979. During their Big East tenure, the Orange won 10 regular-season conference titles and five Big East Tournaments. They left the Big East for the Atlantic Coast Conference in 2013, establishing new rivalries with legendary programs such as Duke and North Carolina.
Through all this, the Orange were coached by ‘Cuse alumnus Jim Boeheim, who took over the program in 1976. Boeheim – known for his suffocating 2-3 matchup zone defense – ranks among the all all-time leaders in wins by coaches.
The Carrier Dome is the largest on-campus basketball arena in the country, with a listed capacity of 33,000 for basketball. They can often squeeze in a few more people, though.
Ready for some big-time basketball in upstate New York? Get your Syracuse tickets now!
March 28, 2016
Sooner, Cuse Fans Drive Early Demand for Final Four Tickets
The Final Four is set, with Villanova taking on the Sooners and the Tar Heels up against the Orange this Saturday. Currently fans are paying an average of $803 for a full strip of tickets, which gets them access to both the semifinals on Saturday and the championship game on Monday. Fans who want to…
January 9, 2014
Syracuse Basketball Ticket Prices Soaring for UNC Game
Average Ticket Prices for UNC at Syracuse Basketball North Carolina Tar Heels at Syracuse Orange NCAA Basketball Tickets ACC Basketball Team Rankings North Carolina Tar Heels vs. Syracuse Orange Preview Ticket Demand for UNC at Syracuse Basketball Game When the ACC announced they were expanding with the additions of Syracuse and Pitt, this was the season most…