- Find tickets from 36 dollars to Taking Back Sunday with Dave Hause on Friday December 13 at 7:00 pm at Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ
- Find tickets from 19 dollars to Taking Back Sunday on Saturday December 14 at 1:30 pm at Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ
- Find tickets from 50 dollars to Taking Back Sunday on Saturday December 14 at 7:00 pm at Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ
The fans have spoken
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
"Quick and easy compared to the other ticket sites."
"Easy to pick seats, everything was smooth, would definitely purchase from SeatGeek again!"
Taking Back Sunday Details
Frequently Asked Questions About Taking Back Sunday Ticket Prices and Concert Information
Does Taking Back Sunday have any scheduled concerts?
Yes, Taking Back Sunday concerts are scheduled through December 2019. See all concert dates above.
How much are Taking Back Sunday tickets?
Taking Back Sunday tickets on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Taking Back Sunday tickets can be found for as low as $28.00.
Who is opening for Taking Back Sunday?
Frank Iero and Red City Radio will accompany Taking Back Sunday for one or more concert dates.
How long is a Taking Back Sunday concert?
Most concerts last about 2-3 hours but can run shorter or longer depending on the artist, opening acts, encore, etc. Taking Back Sunday concerts typically last 2.0 hours.
What songs will Taking Back Sunday perform on tour?
While setlists can vary between venues, Taking Back Sunday will likely play the following songs on tour, You Know How I Do, A Decade Under the Influence, Cute Without the 'E' (Cut from the Team), There's No 'I' in Team, Great Romances of the 20th Century, Ghost Man on Third, Timberwolves at New Jersey, The Blue Channel, You're So Last Summer, Head Club, Set Phasers to Stun, This Photograph Is Proof (I Know You Know), Liar (It Takes One to Know One), You Can't Look Back, MakeDamnSure, What's It Feel Like to Be a Ghost?, Error: Operator, My Blue Heaven, Number Five With a Bullet, Tidal Wave, All Ready to Go.
Is there an age restriction for a Taking Back Sunday concert?
Generally if you are under 18, you may have to be accompanied by an adult. Some artists and venues may be unsuitable for certain ages and the age requirements will be listed next to the event above. Currently, Taking Back Sunday concerts have no restrictions.
How to Buy Taking Back Sunday Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Taking Back Sunday Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Taking Back Sunday tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Taking Back Sunday tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Taking Back Sunday tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Taking Back Sunday tickets.
Taking Back Sunday Ticket Prices
The cost of Taking Back Sunday tickets can vary based on a host of factors. Please see below for a look at how Taking Back Sunday ticket prices vary by city, and scroll up on this page to see Taking Back Sunday tour dates and ticket prices for upcoming concerts in your city.
|City||Venue||Average Ticket Price|
Taking Back Sunday Tour Dates
See below for a list of Taking Back Sunday tour dates and locations. For all available tickets and to find shows in your city, scroll to the listings at the top of this page.
July 29, 2016
Top 5 Tour Announcements of the Week
This week, a grunge supergroup from the '90s decides to tour for the first time ever, and Taking Back Sunday release yet another album filled with cryptic lyrics. Plus, a bunch of Europeans make plans to head head back to the U.S. after a successful summer run. Here's who we're most excited to see hit…
July 25, 2016
Taking Back Sunday to Embark on Tidal Wave Tour
Beloved emo outfit Taking Back Sunday are back with a new album and fall tour. Tidal Wave--the band's seventh release--is due out on September 16, just one day before their U.S. run is set to kick off. The first date of the tour is slated for September 17 in Omaha, NE, at The Waiting Room,…
September 1, 2015
Best Pop-Punk/Emo Bands of the Late '90s & Early 2000s
Is it punk or is it pop? Is it emo or does it just suck? Regardless, that sweet decade between the late '90s and early 2000s brought us some of the catchiest songs in recent rock n' roll history. Who stood out amongst the sea of Hurley-wearing, black nail polish-painted musicians? Find out below. A-F…