- Find tickets from 34 dollars to Tampa Bay Lightning at Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday February 19 at 7:00 pm at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
- Find tickets from 49 dollars to Buffalo Sabres at Tampa Bay Lightning on Thursday February 21 at 7:30 pm at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 26 dollars to Los Angeles Kings at Tampa Bay Lightning on Monday February 25 at 7:30 pm at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 69 dollars to Tampa Bay Lightning at New York Rangers on Wednesday February 27 at 7:30 pm at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 70 dollars to Tampa Bay Lightning at Boston Bruins on Thursday February 28 at 7:30 pm at TD Garden in Boston, MA
- Find tickets from 49 dollars to Ottawa Senators at Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday March 2 at 7:00 pm at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 33 dollars to Winnipeg Jets at Tampa Bay Lightning on Tuesday March 5 at 7:30 pm at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 33 dollars to Minnesota Wild at Tampa Bay Lightning on Thursday March 7 at 7:30 pm at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 66 dollars to Detroit Red Wings at Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday March 9 at 7:00 pm at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 88 dollars to Tampa Bay Lightning at Toronto Maple Leafs on Monday March 11 at 7:00 pm at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to Tampa Bay Lightning at Detroit Red Wings on Thursday March 14 at 7:30 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 68 dollars to Washington Capitals at Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday March 16 at 7:00 pm at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 28 dollars to Arizona Coyotes at Tampa Bay Lightning on Monday March 18 at 7:30 pm at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 40 dollars to Tampa Bay Lightning at Washington Capitals on Wednesday March 20 at 7:30 pm at Capital One Arena in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 19 dollars to Tampa Bay Lightning at Carolina Hurricanes on Thursday March 21 at 7:00 pm at PNC Arena in Raleigh, NC
- Find tickets from 45 dollars to Tampa Bay Lightning at St. Louis Blues on Saturday March 23 at 7:00 pm at Enterprise Center in Saint Louis, MO
- Find tickets from 64 dollars to Boston Bruins at Tampa Bay Lightning on Monday March 25 at 7:30 pm at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 64 dollars to Washington Capitals at Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday March 30 at 7:00 pm at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 17 dollars to Tampa Bay Lightning at Ottawa Senators on Monday April 1 at 7:30 pm at Canadian Tire Centre in Kanata, Canada
- Find tickets from 37 dollars to Tampa Bay Lightning at Montreal Canadiens on Tuesday April 2 at 7:30 pm at Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets from 109 dollars to Tampa Bay Lightning at Toronto Maple Leafs on Thursday April 4 at 7:00 pm at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 100 dollars to Tampa Bay Lightning at Boston Bruins on Saturday April 6 at 1:00 pm at TD Garden in Boston, MA
- Find tickets from 183 dollars to Eastern Conf First Round: TBD at Tampa Bay Lightning - Home Game 1 (Date TBA) on date to be announced at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 183 dollars to Eastern Conf First Round: TBD at Tampa Bay Lightning - Home Game 2 (Date TBA) on date to be announced at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 201 dollars to Eastern Conf First Round: TBD at Tampa Bay Lightning - Home Game 3 (Date TBA) on date to be announced at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
The fans have spoken
"Fees were less than Stubhub and it was very simple to use for this first time secondary market purchaser!"
"There is no website that does as good of a job as organizing the available tickets and showing the cost with fees."
"Love this website! Prices usually come out cheaper than all the other websites as well!"
Tampa Bay Lightning Details
The Lightning joined the NHL for the 1992-93 season as part of the league’s expansion into Florida. The team’s initial owner was Phil Esposito, who was best known for his playing career with the Blackhawks, Bruins, and Rangers. Though they ultimately finished well out of the playoffs, the Lighting got off to a good start in their first season. Brian Bradley, who had previously never scored more than 19 goals in a season, had a breakout year for Tampa, scoring 42 goals.
In 1998, the Lightning drafted Vincent Lecavalier with the first overall pick. Lecavalier was a gifted goal scorer and quickly became a key figure on the team. In 2000, the team signed Martin St. Louis. St. Louis was an unconventional player: he was never drafted, and many people believed he was too small to be successful in the NHL. But St. Louis caught fire with the Lightning. In the 2003-04 season, he led the NHL in points and played a major role in a championship season.
In the 2003-04 season, the Lightning made the playoffs for just the third time in franchise history. They breezed through the first two rounds of the playoffs and defeated the Philadelphia Flyers in a tough seven game series to reach their first Stanley Cup Final. With Nikolai Khabibulin in net and with St. Louis and Lecavalier providing much of the offense, the Lightning defeated the Calgary Flames and won their first Stanley Cup.
In 2008, after a disappointing season the year before, the Lighting drafted Steven Stamkos with the first overall pick. In 2010, Detroit Red Wings legend Steve Yzerman took over as general manager and built has built one of the most competitive teams of the decade. The Lightning reached the Stanley Cup Final in 2015 but were defeated by the Chicago Blackhawks.
How to purchase Tampa Bay Lightning tickets
Find the right seat, right now. SeatGeek offers the best way to buy Tampa Bay Lightning tickets.
- The list above displays all upcoming Lightning games. Once you find the game you'd like to attend, clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen will take you to a SeatGeek event page, which displays all available tickets.
- On this page, browse available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. The filters at the bottom can sort tickets by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks tickets by value, scoring each listing to tell you exactly how good of a deal you are getting. Explore SeatGeek's best-in-class maps to find your favorite seating section, and use our View From Seat feature to see precisely what your view will look like before buying.
- When you are ready to buy a ticket, click on the listing, and you will be directed to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Upon completion of the information fields, your order will be processed and tickets will be delivered via email or to your mobile device.
When do Lightning playoff tickets go on sale?
NHL playoff tickets typically go on sale in April. To get alerts on Lightning playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for a SeatGeek account.
Tampa Bay Lightning schedule
The Lightning begin the 2018-19 season with five straight home games. The first game is on October 6, 2018 against the Florida Panthers.
The Lightning end the season with four straight road games, all in April. Their last home game is on March 30, 2019 against the Washington Capitals.
How much do Lightning tickets cost?
The Lightning play at Amalie Arena. The average resale price for a ticket to a home game is $69.
When do the Lightning play the Capitals?
Though they no longer play in the same division, you can usually count on seeing a good game when Tampa plays the Capitals. The matchup between Steven Stamkos and Alexander Ovechkin puts two of the league’s best goal scorers against each other.
All three of Tampa’s games against the Capitals take place in March. The teams play in Tampa on March 16 and 30, and the Lightning travel to Washington to play the Capitals on March 30.
Tampa Bay Lightning Top Matchups
The Tampa Bay Lightning have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Lightning vs. Bruins Tickets
- Lightning vs. Sabres Tickets
- Lightning vs. Red Wings Tickets
- Lightning vs. Panthers Tickets
- Lightning vs. Canadiens Tickets
- Lightning vs. Senators Tickets
- Lightning vs. Maple Leafs Tickets
- Lightning vs. Hurricanes Tickets
- Lightning vs. Blue Jackets Tickets
- Lightning vs. Devils Tickets
- Lightning vs. Islanders Tickets
- Lightning vs. Rangers Tickets
- Lightning vs. Flyers Tickets
- Lightning vs. Penguins Tickets
- Lightning vs. Capitals Tickets
March 7, 2018
Stanley Cup Playoffs 2018: Preview & Predictions
It’s hard to believe, but the NHL season is just a couple weeks away from wrapping up. It’s been a wild year filled with unexpected successes and devastating failures. A brand-new expansion team will make the playoffs while a Midwestern dynasty will not. We’ll get into everything you need to know, and we’ll do it…
May 23, 2016
Demand to See Lightning Skyrockets This Season in Tampa
With the Lightning one win from advancing to the Stanley Cup for the second year in a row tomorrow night, fans are paying an average of more than $200 a ticket during the Eastern Conference Finals. This year during the regular season, Lightning fans paid 32 percent more on the secondary market than they did…