- Find tickets from 35 dollars to Tampa Bay Lightning at Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday December 18 at 7:00 pm at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets from 29 dollars to Tampa Bay Lightning at Calgary Flames on Thursday December 20 at 7:00 pm at Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Canada
- Find tickets from 53 dollars to Tampa Bay Lightning at Edmonton Oilers on Saturday December 22 at 8:00 pm at Rogers Place in Edmonton, Canada
- Find tickets from 79 dollars to Philadelphia Flyers at Tampa Bay Lightning on Thursday December 27 at 7:30 pm at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 81 dollars to Montreal Canadiens at Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday December 29 at 7:00 pm at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 23 dollars to Tampa Bay Lightning at Anaheim Ducks on Monday December 31 at 5:00 pm at Honda Center in Anaheim, CA
- Find tickets from 20 dollars to Tampa Bay Lightning at Los Angeles Kings on Thursday January 3 2019 at 7:30 pm at Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 43 dollars to Tampa Bay Lightning at San Jose Sharks on Saturday January 5 2019 at 8:00 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to Columbus Blue Jackets at Tampa Bay Lightning on Tuesday January 8 2019 at 7:30 pm at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 24 dollars to Carolina Hurricanes at Tampa Bay Lightning on Thursday January 10 2019 at 7:30 pm at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 60 dollars to Tampa Bay Lightning at Buffalo Sabres on Saturday January 12 2019 at 7:00 pm at KeyBank Center in Buffalo, NY
- Find tickets from 12 dollars to Tampa Bay Lightning at New York Islanders on Sunday January 13 2019 at 7:00 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 14 dollars to Tampa Bay Lightning at Dallas Stars on Tuesday January 15 2019 at 7:30 pm at American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX
- Find tickets from 50 dollars to Toronto Maple Leafs at Tampa Bay Lightning on Thursday January 17 2019 at 7:30 pm at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 46 dollars to San Jose Sharks at Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday January 19 2019 at 7:00 pm at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 28 dollars to Tampa Bay Lightning at Pittsburgh Penguins on Wednesday January 30 2019 at 8:00 pm at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, PA
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to Tampa Bay Lightning at New York Islanders on Friday February 1 2019 at 7:00 pm at Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, NY
- Find tickets from 101 dollars to Tampa Bay Lightning at New York Rangers on Saturday February 2 2019 at 8:00 pm at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 28 dollars to Vegas Golden Knights at Tampa Bay Lightning on Tuesday February 5 2019 at 7:30 pm at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to St. Louis Blues at Tampa Bay Lightning on Thursday February 7 2019 at 7:30 pm at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 67 dollars to Pittsburgh Penguins at Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday February 9 2019 at 7:00 pm at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 14 dollars to Tampa Bay Lightning at Florida Panthers on Sunday February 10 2019 at 6:00 pm at BB&T Center in Sunrise, FL
- Find tickets from 24 dollars to Calgary Flames at Tampa Bay Lightning on Tuesday February 12 2019 at 7:30 pm at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 24 dollars to Dallas Stars at Tampa Bay Lightning on Thursday February 14 2019 at 7:30 pm at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 54 dollars to Montreal Canadiens at Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday February 16 2019 at 7:00 pm at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
The fans have spoken
"Fees were less than Stubhub and it was very simple to use for this first time secondary market purchaser!"
"There is no website that does as good of a job as organizing the available tickets and showing the cost with fees."
"Love this website! Prices usually come out cheaper than all the other websites as well!"
Tampa Bay Lightning Details
The Lightning joined the NHL for the 1992-93 season as part of the league’s expansion into Florida. The team’s initial owner was Phil Esposito, who was best known for his playing career with the Blackhawks, Bruins, and Rangers. Though they ultimately finished well out of the playoffs, the Lighting got off to a good start in their first season. Brian Bradley, who had previously never scored more than 19 goals in a season, had a breakout year for Tampa, scoring 42 goals.
In 1998, the Lightning drafted Vincent Lecavalier with the first overall pick. Lecavalier was a gifted goal scorer and quickly became a key figure on the team. In 2000, the team signed Martin St. Louis. St. Louis was an unconventional player: he was never drafted, and many people believed he was too small to be successful in the NHL. But St. Louis caught fire with the Lightning. In the 2003-04 season, he led the NHL in points and played a major role in a championship season.
In the 2003-04 season, the Lightning made the playoffs for just the third time in franchise history. They breezed through the first two rounds of the playoffs and defeated the Philadelphia Flyers in a tough seven game series to reach their first Stanley Cup Final. With Nikolai Khabibulin in net and with St. Louis and Lecavalier providing much of the offense, the Lightning defeated the Calgary Flames and won their first Stanley Cup.
In 2008, after a disappointing season the year before, the Lighting drafted Steven Stamkos with the first overall pick. In 2010, Detroit Red Wings legend Steve Yzerman took over as general manager and built has built one of the most competitive teams of the decade. The Lightning reached the Stanley Cup Final in 2015 but were defeated by the Chicago Blackhawks.
How to purchase Tampa Bay Lightning tickets
Find the right seat, right now. SeatGeek offers the best way to buy Tampa Bay Lightning tickets.
- The list above displays all upcoming Lightning games. Once you find the game you'd like to attend, clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen will take you to a SeatGeek event page, which displays all available tickets.
- On this page, browse available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. The filters at the bottom can sort tickets by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks tickets by value, scoring each listing to tell you exactly how good of a deal you are getting. Explore SeatGeek's best-in-class maps to find your favorite seating section, and use our View From Seat feature to see precisely what your view will look like before buying.
- When you are ready to buy a ticket, click on the listing, and you will be directed to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Upon completion of the information fields, your order will be processed and tickets will be delivered via email or to your mobile device.
When do Lightning playoff tickets go on sale?
NHL playoff tickets typically go on sale in April. To get alerts on Lightning playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for a SeatGeek account.
Tampa Bay Lightning schedule
The Lightning begin the 2018-19 season with five straight home games. The first game is on October 6, 2018 against the Florida Panthers.
The Lightning end the season with four straight road games, all in April. Their last home game is on March 30, 2019 against the Washington Capitals.
How much do Lightning tickets cost?
The Lightning play at Amalie Arena. The average resale price for a ticket to a home game is $69.
When do the Lightning play the Capitals?
Though they no longer play in the same division, you can usually count on seeing a good game when Tampa plays the Capitals. The matchup between Steven Stamkos and Alexander Ovechkin puts two of the league’s best goal scorers against each other.
All three of Tampa’s games against the Capitals take place in March. The teams play in Tampa on March 16 and 30, and the Lightning travel to Washington to play the Capitals on March 30.
Tampa Bay Lightning Top Matchups
The Tampa Bay Lightning have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Lightning vs. Bruins Tickets
- Lightning vs. Sabres Tickets
- Lightning vs. Red Wings Tickets
- Lightning vs. Panthers Tickets
- Lightning vs. Canadiens Tickets
- Lightning vs. Senators Tickets
- Lightning vs. Maple Leafs Tickets
- Lightning vs. Hurricanes Tickets
- Lightning vs. Blue Jackets Tickets
- Lightning vs. Devils Tickets
- Lightning vs. Islanders Tickets
- Lightning vs. Rangers Tickets
- Lightning vs. Flyers Tickets
- Lightning vs. Penguins Tickets
- Lightning vs. Capitals Tickets
March 7, 2018
Stanley Cup Playoffs 2018: Preview & Predictions
It’s hard to believe, but the NHL season is just a couple weeks away from wrapping up. It’s been a wild year filled with unexpected successes and devastating failures. A brand-new expansion team will make the playoffs while a Midwestern dynasty will not. We’ll get into everything you need to know, and we’ll do it…
May 23, 2016
Demand to See Lightning Skyrockets This Season in Tampa
With the Lightning one win from advancing to the Stanley Cup for the second year in a row tomorrow night, fans are paying an average of more than $200 a ticket during the Eastern Conference Finals. This year during the regular season, Lightning fans paid 32 percent more on the secondary market than they did…