Angsty Aerosmith Announce Australian Tour
It’s a skeleton, it’s a transvestite, it’s Steven Tyler! OK, that was a bit harsh, and of course like any good American we love ourselves some Aerosmith. And now, after 24 years away, Australia can enjoy these rock n’ roll icons, too. The band has just announced a three-show stint in the Land Down Unda’, which will take place in late April / early May. The first stop on the tour is at the ANZ Stadium in Sydney on April 28, followed by a gig at Brisbane’s Entertainment Centre on May 1. The mini-run wraps up on May 4 at the Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne. Hopefully we’ll see the boys announce additional American dates for later this year.
Since their formation in 1970, Aerosmith has released of slew of albums, gone on a ridiculous number of tours, and have also earned themselves a bit of a reputation for their inter-band beefing. The reason for their most recent fight? Apparently Joe Perry was angry at Tyler for signing on to judge American Idol. Fortunately, the two put their differences aside and recorded last year’s Music From Another Dimension, which peaked at no. 5 on the Billboard chart.
Aerosmith Concert Tickets
- Tickets Parque Simon Bolivar – Bogota, Colombia
- Tickets Movistar Arena – Santiago, Chile
- Tickets Estadio Juan Domingo Peron – Cordoba, Argentina
- Tickets Estadio Unico de La Plata – La Plata, Argentina
- Tickets Allianz Parque – Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Tickets Estadio Nacional – Lima, Peru
- Tickets Arena Ciudad de Mexico – Mexico City, Mexico
|05/04/13||Melbourne||AU||Rod Laver Arena|