YOLO: Elvis Costello Goes Solo
It’s that time again, folks: British singer-songwriter Elvis Costello is setting off on his annual, month-long solo tour. This year’s jaunt is set to take place in the Midwest and South of the United States (and a date in Canada) over the month of June. He’ll start at The O’Shaugnessy in St. Paul, MN; and then visit Milwaukee, WI; Chicago, IL; Ann Arbor, MI; Toronto, ON; Cleveland, OH; Louisville, KY; Atlanta, GA; Knoxville, TN; and Nashville, TN at the Ryman Auditorium. Costello has also just announced two gigs at Carnegie Hall in NYC on June 24 and 25.
Born August 25, 1954 as Declan Patrick McManus, Elvis Costello began his career in London’s pub rock scene, soon becoming associated with the first acts of New Wave. His debut album, My Aim is True was released in 1976, cementing his place in music’s top players. He’s a Grammy Award-winner and a member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, having been inducted in 2004. In recent times, Costello has toured with The Tonight Show backing band The Roots, even producing an album with them, called Wise Up Ghost.
Elvis Costello Tickets
- Tickets Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium – Calgary, Canada
- Tickets Gota Lejon – Stockholm, Sweden
- Tickets Goteborgs konserthus – Goteborg, Sweden
- Tickets Sentrum Scene – Oslo, Norway
- Tickets RuhrCongress Bochum – Bochum, Germany
- Tickets Festival Theatre Edinburgh – Edinburgh, UK
- Tickets Bridgewater Hall – Manchester, UK
- Tickets Sheffield City Hall – Sheffield, UK
Elvis Costello Videos
“Pump It Up”
“Every Day I Write the Book”