Miami 2012 Summer Concert Guide
Stay tuned for a full breakdown on Summer concerts in Miami in 2012. Sign-up below to stay-in the know with all the latest updates and deals.
Get concert tickets here at SeatGeek.com, the best ticket search engine.
It’s summer time, which means one thing for Miami: it’s HOT! Fortunately, the weather isn’t the only thing that is heating up this summer Florida. The 2011 Miami summer concert series is out of control. Below is our guide to the best shows and deals in Miami this summer.
- U2–June 29 at 7:00pm–Sun Life Stadium Best Deal $302, Section 125
- Steve Aoki–July 2 at 11pm–Mansion, Miami Beach Cheapest Ticket $27, General Admission
- Mana–July 7 at 8pm–American Airlines Arena Best Deal $248, Section 1
- Sade with John Legend–July 16 at 8pm–American Airlines Arena Best Deal $254, Section 106
- Designer Drugs–July 23 at 9pm–Jackie Gleason Theater Cheapest Ticket $31, PIT
- Volbeat–August 5 at 7:30pm–Jackie Gleason Theater Cheapest Ticket $60, PIT
- Hillsong United–August 6 at 7:30pm–American Airlines Arena Cheapest Ticket $72, Section 420
- Afrojack–August 6 at 10pm–Mansion Cheapest Ticket $69, General Admission
- Kesha–August 7 at 7:30pm–Bayfront Park Amphitheater Best Deal $59, Section 8
- Christian Castro–August 13 at 8:30pm–Jackie Gleason Theater Cheapest Ticket $106, Mezzanine
- Brian McKnight–Augist 19 at 9pm–Jackie Gleason theater Cheapest Ticket $78, Mezzanine
- Identity Festival–August 25 at 1pm–Bayfront Park Amphitheater Best Deal $83, LAWN
- Matisyhu–August 25 at 8pm–Jackie Gleason Theater Cheapest ticket $76, General Admission
- Pablo Milanes–August 27 at 8pm–American Airlines Arena Best Deal $685, Section 1